GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Does Rockstar suspend or ban people with modded Peggi vehicles?

The_Mossberg500

The_Mossberg500

First off, Im in a match right now with these two crumb bums named Demonic Eggroll, xF4P4RR4CK5000x and TheDoomsdayMan, they're tank greiving and lagging up the server just by constantly shooting passive players. Can't seem to get anyone to kick them, but does Rockstar even look into people using saved game file editors? I've e-mailed Rockstar on Friday because of someone named Nugsyboy who I kicked from my Crew because he was making his own cars and sold over 30 mil by doing the SP to MP glitch, and they said they'd look into it. I don't want people in my Crew doing that crap around me just in case I get linked to it too. He also had a Yellow Buzzard that I took pictures of.

The guy Demonic Eggroll was using helicopters to try and kill people with the blades when I noticed his helicopter was red anyways 0_0.jpg

That's what's left of it at least LOL. There's another picture of the said Yellow Buzzard

0_0.jpg

senormidget

Snitched on someone from your own crew? Wow.

How does somebody having a different coloured helicopter affect you in any way?

Same goes for money glitching, especially if he's in your crew, meaning he won't be using his money as an advantage over you.

You suck dude.

• Like 9

The_Mossberg500

Also, all three players must have done the transfer all funds to another character method, because anytime they blew up my Entity, I had to pay for the damn thing. Does Rockstar look into that as well? It'd be pretty stupid if they didn't, because that's a pretty good way to grieve people. Personally, I usually just find new servers, but its gotten out of hand, especially now that people are modding their own cars with save files and even swapping stats with other vehicles. I seen some dude with the Fagio that seemed to have the same speed as a damn Akuma but I didn't get the name of the player.

The_Mossberg500

Same goes for money glitching, especially if he's in your crew, meaning he won't be using his money as an advantage over you.

You suck dude.

He's not in my Crew, re-read the post and get back to me. He was kicked for other reasons that Im not going to get into because this isn't the point of the thread. People who get offended by others reporting 9-10 times are glitchers themselves.

Not modded.

They just brought them in from SP

I've never seen a yellow buzzard or a red chopper.

Edited by The_Mossberg500

R* doesn't give a f*ck, and neither should you...

edit: Also, I've heard the faggio actually gets pretty fast, you just can't try to turn it or any sh*t, unless you're talking about its acceleration.

Edited by I3AZZAI2

Friendly Lava Lamp

Not to sure to be honest. Haven't heard of many people complaining about being banned over something like that. I don't think they would care to much to be honest, maybe if you were causing problems and they discovered that along with using dns severs. Who knows.

You suck dude.

Also he can do whatever he likes, he kicked him from his crew. not that big of a deal?

The_Mossberg500

Not to sure to be honest. Haven't heard of many people complaining about being banned over something like that. I don't think they would care to much to be honest, maybe if you were causing problems and they discovered that along with using dns severs. Who knows.

You suck dude.

Also he can do whatever he likes, he kicked him from his crew. not that big of a deal?

The player did a lot more than glitches..took it to a personal level but like I said, Im not getting into it. It goes beyond the modded Peggi Vehicles, swapping out stats with other cars, putting turbo on the Lotus, etc.

senormidget

Yeah fair enough if you don't want glitchers in your crew but reporting is pretty low.

ahhhh, brings back memories.

I remember being in a Lobby with a guy on a hot pink faggio that shot missiles and hookers from the headlight, at the same rate of fire as the Lazer's cannon. He let me ride it too, I feel so loved

• Like 2

Friendly Lava Lamp

Yeah fair enough if you don't want glitchers in your crew but reporting is pretty low.

I usually don't report myself for the fact that its just a game and if someone wants to cheat to get further in a game, good for them. I do report god mode players who ruin others experiences or glitches that also ruin the experience for others. They bought a game, they have the right to have fun with it as long as it doesn't interfere with my fun.

The_Mossberg500

Reporting isn't low if it's for a legit reason. It's not like he was reported for abusive language or something you can just mute/avoid.

senormidget

Reporting isn't low if it's for a legit reason. It's not like he was reported for abusive language or something you can just mute/avoid.Oh no he committed the very serious crime of having a yellow helicopter lol.

CatchMeTrolling

R* doesnt care I had a modded dune buggy & sanchez for months, just for appearance though

The_Mossberg500

I remember being in a Lobby with a guy on a hot pink faggio that shot missiles and hookers from the headlight, at the same rate of fire as the Lazer's cannon. He let me ride it too, I feel so loved

This is exactly the type of stuff Im talking about lmao.

I usually don't report myself for the fact that its just a game and if someone wants to cheat to get further in a game, good for them. I do report god mode players who ruin others experiences or glitches that also ruin the experience for others. They bought a game, they have the right to have fun with it as long as it doesn't interfere with my fun.

Well the person took their modded vehicles into a game to try and grieve because of said kicking from Crew, but this was in the past. Right now, Im more interested in knowing if tank grieving with modded vehicles is something Rockstar would look into. I never report unless it was the God Mode glitch back in December...and I usually play on Private Servers because there seems to be grievers on every single server. Im just tired of it..why should fair players look for a new server five times before they find one with civil people on it? Not only that, the tank grieving seems to encourage other randoms to get into tanks and gang up..five tanks around the Police Station and I couldn't even get out LOL.

shot missiles and hookers from the headlight

HOOKERS?

Now that would be funny to see.

• Like 4

VeLj9s6.png FUn2RUo.png

CatchMeTrolling

only report people with modded tanks & jets

The_Mossberg500

shot missiles and hookers from the headlight

HOOKERS?

Now that would be funny to see.

I might have to Youtube this.

Also, senormidget, congrats on being the first person to make my ignore list.

If I saw a yellow Buzzard, I'd admire it & not report. It's not game breaking. Wouldn't affect me in any way.

• Like 2

senormidget

Tanks may be annoying but they aren't against the rules so no, rockstar wouldn't ban someone for griefing you in a tank.

They might get put in bad sport for a while but that's it.

Rockstar don't have time to punish twankers anyway, they're too busy on the lookout for purple dump trucks or orange police cars, y'know really f*cked up game breaking sh*t like that LOL.

Edited by senormidget

The_Mossberg500

only report people with modded tanks & jets

If I look into something on someone who has been a problem in my Crew or with my friends, I'll report it. Having over 30 Million in car sales because you're constantly making vehicles to bring into MP from SP should be reported. I understand that money doesn't affect a person personally, but if others get banned for doing a glitch simply twice, someone like this should be as well. People invest money into Shark Cards and time playing the game legit, letting people get away with doing glitches and modding files is the reason why some games die out. I understand if it were something like boosting, but its not.

No one can be banned for having a colour edited vehicle, whether it be a Lazer Buzzard or Cargobob.

The_Mossberg500

No one can be banned for having a colour edited vehicle, whether it be a Lazer Buzzard or Cargobob.

Well you're right, not banned but put in the glitching server. Rockstar just replied back to me.

What is with reporting? I can picture a group of employees sitting around at lunch break reading the tickets that get sent in, and laughing their asses off. I'm sure its entertainment for them. That's if they even look at them.

The_Mossberg500

What is with reporting? I can picture a group of employees sitting around at lunch break reading the tickets that get sent in, and laughing their asses off. I'm sure its entertainment for them. That's if they even look at them.

Because their jobs are just like retail jobs and they have a "break room" where they look at tickets? LOL

Again, its beyond modded Peg vehicles, it's editting the save files and stats of cars, installing mods and selling them for a full profit. I didn't even have 30 Mill when the money glitches took place.

Sugar Free Nos

Who cares what they're doing.

Just change servers. Filing reports just wastes everyone's time.

cixJdfg.png

So are you saying one could put the stats of an adder on to a sentinel? This is beyond NOS.

The_Mossberg500

Wrong, there's a reason there's an option to report people for grieving, thanks for your input though.

So are you saying one could put the stats of an adder on to a sentinel? This is beyond NOS.

Yes and apparently he swapped stats with an Akuma onto a Bagger and Fagio. This is why I reported that person, but the other person seemed to be glitching with their red chopper..the thing blew up, he got out of it, did a roll and ran over to his friend who was on the tank to stand on top of it. He was trying to kill us in Passive Mode with the blades.

Edited by The_Mossberg500

Sugar Free Nos

Wrong, there's a reason there's an option to report people for grieving, thanks for your input though.

When action is taken on someone after a report from the in game menu, get back to me.

I imagine I'll be waiting for a very long time.

Your best bet, if you want some sense of false closure or approval from Rockstar, would be to file a support ticket on their website. You'll get a pointless automated message back and a false feeling of being a Rockstar hero as well.

Judging by the way they've put all of the garbage Youtubers on their streams, I can assume they've just given up on policing their game.

Thank you for helping to keep GTA "clean" though.

• Like 2
cixJdfg.png