Mors Mutual won't replace destroyed vehicle.

Elder Maxson

Elder Maxson

I was just crusing around in my personal insured Granger that I spent a ton of money on modifying, until a douche in a tank just blew me up. Of course, he didn't have to pay the insurance. But when I decide to call Mors Mutual so I can replace my car and just pay it myself, I keep getting no response. Anyone else experiencing this? Is this a glitch, because I don't want to spend a lot of money of insuring and modifying a Granger like my origional. Also, do you think that tanks should now pay for destroying personal vehicles?

Biggie Kaniff

It's because you keep calling Mors and harassing them while you're fapping, stop with that and try again.

No but on a serious note, was your car placed in the #1 slot?

Elder Maxson

It's because you keep calling Mors and harassing them while you're fapping, stop with that and try again.

Idk it was placed in the back of my garage.

Happened to me to.. I was cruising around in my lovely entity then some douche blows me up and say hes sorry and gave me 5k.. Lol wow xD i accepted his apology, but when i called MMI my entity doesnt show up although its destroyed.. Dafuq?

Idk it was placed in the back of my garage.

With your back to the roll up door the #1 slot is the back left spot, in front of the glass door with the engine hoist inside. Also it would be at the top of your list when you call for a car. If that is the spot it was parked in it most likely had the random insurance disappearance bug.

If this is the case you can put in a ticket to R* but don't expect anything to come of it. Put a cheap car you won't miss or one you only race in that spot. Every time you go into your garage tap down on the d-pad, it will show you if your cars are insured or not.

Edited by JiNX77

This happens to me all the time and there's a weird but simple way to fix it that works every time.

Destroy one of ur other personal vehicles that is insured. Now go and and steal a car and lose ur wanted level if u get one. Now stay in ur and don't move at all. Take out ur phone call moors and instantly start spamming the x button or whatever the x button is on Xbox. If done right this works every time. Note again thought. U have have to be in a car when u call. Don't be moving and don't push any other button or move period once u call moors. Except for the x button.

I've done this multiple time for myself and friends.

I've lost an entitity and a vacca, Which is all of them. Neither of them were in the top spot, and they were purchased legit and insured. Makes me not wanna take my expensive highly modded cars out...which is all of them.