[b]Music score before the mission, "Bury the Hatchet"[/b]

D3ADSH0T

Hey guys, I don't know know if this has been mentioned before but before u do the mission, Bury The Hatchet, a cool score starts playing if u stand infront of the mission marker!

I've been standing here for 3 minutes straight and I don't want to start the mission :/ I started playing with headphones and this is how I noticed it. Pretty cool.

Could it have been added with the patch? Or does every mission have one? Feel free to mention any ones you've discovered if there are!! I know I've failed with the topic title hehe.

Edit: ok so I added a link to the sound. https://db.tt/wm3PujKt

Edited by D3ADSH0T

It's this.

No Happy Endings.

And yes, every mission has it's own music/song. Though I believe some missions share some songs.

My favorite is North Yankton Memories, it plays when you have a 3 Star Wanted level.

Edited by DarthShinobi

It's this.

No Happy Endings.

And yes, every mission has it's own music/song. Though I believe some missions share some songs.

My favorite is North Yankton Memories, it plays when you have a 3 Star Wanted level.

Nah its not that. It doesn't play during the mission. It starts when u stand in front of the mission marker. And it sounds like an eerie type of music. It sounds like the music that they played on the gameplay trailer, when Trevor, Michael and Franklin are standing on that roof during the Blitz Play heist. Somehow it now starts to play while I'm standing outside as Franklin?? Edited by D3ADSH0T

Are you talking about the "swoosh" sound that plays when the time of day changes before the mission?

Are you talking about the "swoosh" sound that plays when the time of day changes before the mission?

Lol no. Like I said I haven't even started the mission yet. I'm just standing INFRONT of the mission circle in Michaels living room and every sound started to fade. Then this music started to fade in. I can't describe how it sounds but its kinda cool. Then after a while, random pieces of instrument sounds gets added together. Edited by D3ADSH0T