GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Most interesting way you've claimed a bounty?

Im2akillerfish

Im2akillerfish

It can be a stupid way, sneaky way or any other way you remember well.

Me? Equipped my Bati 801RR with a sticky bomb, drove to the bounty target and blew myself up without stopping the bike. Of course I had to pay insurance but it was worth 9000 gta$.

Crashed my Frogger directly into someone riding a train, sending us both to kingdom come.

The funniest one would have to be the way a friend of mine claimed a bounty on me. We just got back into free roam on the GOH and somehow he managed to get 3 stars within the span of a minute. I stole a car off the side of the road and ended up getting an NPC bounty placed on me. I went to go pick him up because he was down the way a bit duking it out with the LSPD. Right before I got to him, a police helicopter fell out of the sky and landed directly on top of my car, blowing me to smithereens. Hilariously enough, he was credited with the kill because he shot out the pilot. The best part had to be the fact that he was singing

over the mic, and as soon as he hit "my bitch is on my handlebaaaarrrrrrssss" the heli landed on me. The timing couldn't have been any better.

There was a lower level casually walking around with a bounty...

I came charging in on my Faggio and crashed into him, the impact sent us both flying. I took my chances upon standing up and beat him to death with a golf club...

Giantsgiants

I got one of my bounty kills in a tank vs tank match. The guy with the bounty blew me up first, yet some time later, I get a message saying that I claimed the bounty and that I killed the guy.

driving over the guy in a semi with the horn blasting. I bet he crapped himself when I flew around the corner

Well, I sniped a tanker and he spawned on the street. He then got killed over and over and went into passive mode and jacked a car. He went away with a bounty and got a helicopter.

He then tried to parachute onto the building beside lsc. I sniped his chute and it sent him faceplanting into the wall.

What I heard next was something like a mixture of a painful angry orgasm, followed by the sound of him slamming his controller and his mic ringing for the next 30 seconds.

• Like 2

Ai®a©ob®a

I wasn't even trying for the bounty i just wanted to go into my apartment so i jumped out of the plane and it kept going and as i landed i see the banner telling me i claimed the bounty so i guess my plane crashed on top of him.

I landed a stunt jump near the highway & my car fell on the guy & his chopper...

Wasn't even trying. It just happened.
Pretty cool beans.

HirsuteDave

Maybe not the funniest but the most satisfying was going off radar and sneaking up on someone to batter them to death with my golf club.

And yes, I was shouting "Fore!" as I did it :)

BondageKitty

Friend of mine was on a Maverick with a bounty, I was on Cargobob and another friend was on a Tank. I picked up the tank on my cargobob, flew next to the Maverick while he was distracted and suddenly turned left, using the tank as a wrecking ball against the maverick. Friend in the tank got the bounty though.

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

Most interesting is how one was claimed from me:

Was months ago. Anyway, entered a FR lobby after a mission (forget the name) but I was basically placed on a hill north west of the airfield above Sandy Shores Airfield. It just so happened that someone flying a mallard was passing directly above me high in the sky. It sure noticed I had a bounty. This player then made a slow and steady arc back toward me, descending rapidly. I thought to myself as I readied my RPG " .. absolutely not, really? GTFO .. you're not actually ..?" Sure enough the pilot pulled back and started to climb again as I immediately responded to myself, ".. that's what I thought".

BUT NOPE. This crazy bastard was just correcting their course and they kamikaze-ied me claiming the bounty. I was so impressed at this supposedly preordained event that I wasn't even annoyed. I nodded my head, found them, killed them once and went on my way to my next mission.

yesterday i was in the right place at the right time, i just came back from a survival mode, and one of the players from the same survival mode spawned near me and he had a $9,000 bounty, so i got out my mg and i filled him with lead!! :lol::die:

LordVukodlak

I was turning a corner at high speed I spun out flipped over two or three times and crushed the bounty.... I had no idea existed because he was off the radar.

PoopyThomas

I was at the Airport, chasing this $8000 bounty in my Turismo, and he was in his Granger. We were approaching the jump by the Maze Bank Arena (The dirt jump) and the Granger hit the jump and I was holding a sticky bomb out the window, while driving waiting for the perfect opportunity to blow the dude up. As he hit the jump I hit it about a second later, and I flew up higher (due to my faster speed) and I was in the air, with him under me, also in the air and I threw the sticky, heard the click and I detonated it (All taking place in the air). Landed, and sped off in my Turismo. Wish they had replay like IV :(

I was driving around when I noticed a bounty around the vinewood area (where you can get a tank) and surprise, surprise, the guy was getting into his tank. I sped up in my Entity, and as he was climbing the tank, I rammed into it , knocking him off and killing him. I then stole his tank and went on a rampage :p

I had a bounty, flying around near Paleto Bay in a chopper. Another guy with a bounty went off radar, snuck up on me and fired locked on missiles. I bail before the missiles impact, deploy my chute and then fire at him, killing him and claiming the bounty. He then respawned and one of the choppers landed on him xD

Guy was riding an Akuma past me and I selected "easy way out", as he rode just past me, he was trying to run me over, my suicide bullet hit him, (he must have been on low health) killed him, I got the bounty, and his bike slid into the water, and was destroyed

• Like 4

Guy was riding an Akuma past me and I selected "easy way out", as he rode just past me, he was trying to run me over, my suicide bullet hit him, (he must have been on low health) killed him, I got the bounty, and his bike slid into the water, and was destroyed

I landed a stunt jump near the highway & my car fell on the guy & his chopper...

Pretty cool beans.

freeinternet.JPG

I only have one so you'll both have to share.

PoopyThomas

Pretty cool beans.

freeinternet.JPG

I only have one so you'll both have to share.

I have one if you wanna give it to them

291c6si.jpg

• Like 2

Well it's probably not the most interesting but is one I've done recently and remember. I was in this lobby where downtown was a complete warzone, almost every single person in the lobby was down there fighting each other. One of the people had a bounty put on them so they flew to the top of the Maze Bank building. Everyone was trying to get him off of there, but he kept killing them over and over. He must have killed at least 15-20 people doing this. Meanwhile, the whole time this was going on, I calmly went to the giant yellow crane at the construction site and climbed to the top. Then I sniped him in the head on the first shot and jumped off the crane and parachuted onto a rooftop. I felt like some of professional assassin or spy or something lol.

• Like 2

thatblacklac

Same guy was hiding in the wall breach on the bridge by one of the lsc. I stood back and scoped in at the pillar he was in. Once he shot I knew where he was so I sniped him and claimed the bounty. Maybe not the most interesting but by far the most rewarding.

ChillerVapes

I was chasing a 9k bounty in an already beaten up maverick, when I got near him, he started to shoot me and my helicopter died... as I was heading towards the ground, I smashed into him and I got the cash.

flew across the map called up Lester went off the radar and parachuted down the road while he drove towards me an unloaded in his ass while airborne ..... was only a 1000$ bounty but really the coolest way to make a G I've pulled off

-psn-- sumblackid69

TeammateHelper

Friend was with a bounty, so I took my then-present Infernus to save him from bounty hunters since that's what I do.

Apparently, the Infernus has terrible brakes and I'm 5k richer.

HopalongCasidy

So I go to pick up a random in my buzzard and he gets a bounty mid flight. I fly straight for the nearest skyscraper, jump out, parachute to safety as he explodes

So I go to pick up a random in my buzzard and he gets a bounty mid flight. I fly straight for the nearest skyscraper, jump out, parachute to safety as he explodes

that wouldn't claim a bounty because it's not a kill...

HopalongCasidy

You calling me a liar?

Seriously, though, you're wrong. A pilot who crashes gets the kill credit.

You calling me a liar?

Seriously, though, you're wrong. A pilot who crashes gets the kill credit.

you weren't in the helicopter anymore. It would just say "_____ died" instead of "_______ killed by ______"

I was randomly piloting a Titan potentially high up in downtown, I decided to parachute on-top of the Mile High Club (The tall building under construction) while facing North.

I jump out, open my parachute and as I land on-top of the building I hear this loud explosion and the notification that I killed 3 people and claimed a bounty.

The plane I abandoned crashed into a trio of players somewhere in the northern section of Los Santos completely by chance.

Edited by Zorvaine