GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Gifted Money Memories

Elder Maxson

Elder Maxson

Remember when there were money cheaters on multiplayer who distributed hacked cash to everyone, causing them to become instant millionares? That was when almost everyone brought tanks, as well as purchased 10 Adders for their $400000 dollar apartment. Me, I brought some planes, cars, a tank, as well as putting bounties on everyone in my session, for a hunger games moment. So, what did you guys did with your gifted glitched money?

I would change my garage like every 10 seconds haha. The cars are my fav part of this game...I've had/modded most of them. I got my first billion off of a bounty though. Didn't know what was going on at the time...bounty landed near me in a heli and I grenaded him...the whole lobby freaked out and then I saw how much I got hah.

I was once gifted $1,000 once but that's it, the guy killed me 3 times then gave me one thousand dollars (my life is apparently worth $333.33) I called a mugger on him using the thousand he gave me, killed the mugger got $2,000 then used 2,000 to set a $1,000 bounty on him. Killed him and got the $1,000 back. I killed myself twice with the money.

When I first started, I owned the cheapest 2-car garage and then later I bought the cheapest high end apartment. I also had an Elegy and a Zion Cabrio (I think). When I received the millions (and later billions) I moved to Eclipse Towers and bought tons of cars which I constantly switched out. I bought every single vehicle from Elitas Travel, Dock Tease, and Warstock. Also, I bought all the clothing items and weapons. In free roam, I would send mercenaries often and if I put bounties on people I would always put $9,000 bounties on them.

After they took my monies, I moved both of my characters out of Eclipse Towers because of the high crime rate, and I'm currently at Weazel Plaza and Integrity Way. Mercenaries are not sent as often as before and the bounties I put on people are worth $1,000. In my bank, I've saved up $5 million and I might grind up to $7.5 million to prepare for the next update. I checked out my stats the day the billions were taken away, and apparently I spent $65 million. Fun times.

PoopyThomas

I remember when it happened, I was paranoid and I thought I was gonna be banned, so I took a pic of his PSN ID, 100 Million Gifted. After I had proof I spent it all on cars, trying new ones out. Then later I collected a billion dollar bounty sharing it with everyone in the lobby and everyone sent me texts saying thanks and the happiness over the mic was awesome, then it was gone in a week lmao.

customkingpimp

With my glitched money I bought all the stupid sh*t I really did not need, a tank, a buzzard, a bus (For some reason) the frogger heli (even though it spawns) a limo, pretty much everything from pegasus.

Otherwise, I played as normal. Now, I dont really use those, and I am enjoying the game more than ever because I actually have to play it.

I do use the buzzard and tank every once in awhile, but I would have got them either way...

All I remember, besides the carefree spending, was that the first time I was gifted money - before it became rampant - I sent the sender a personal message explicitly thanking him and gushing about what a generous person he was, and so on. He never replied, but I didn't care.

Then, in the course of a month, I got a dozen of those same gifts and it became clear this was not generosity, it was a mass mayhem.

And you know what? It was awesome, in all senses of that word.

Those money glitchers kicked Rockstar right where it hurts and to this day, it's the only form of exploitation that I think was for the benefit of everyone. Even for Rockstar. It certainly woke them up.

• Like 2

I remember when it happened, I was paranoid and I thought I was gonna be banned, so I took a pic of his PSN ID, 100 Million Gifted.

Pfft, when I received my first $90 million I rushed to nearest ATM and deposited that money. Thanks, generous stranger.

Ballistic Jello

I hate it.

It basically destroyed Free Roam.

Now everyone has a tank. And you see them WAAAAAY too often. If that BS never happened seeing a tank, even now, would be like seeing a Kalahari PV.

2rqkacm.jpg

Whenever if you leave me now comes on the radio, I hit the brakes and park, to sit and think

I miss that money, and the freedom and fun it gave me. When I logged in an realized it was gone the dream was over so I glitched in dispair. I will never do coveted or rooftop rumble again

Is this The Guy?

I used the 18 billion in gifted money and the charles proxy and did plate requests, was buying/finding and upgrading full garages and duping them out lol.

Was great for upgrading and respraying all the different cars, since i couldnt make up my mind what i wanted.

Dont miss it too much just had to learn to spend more wisely.... Well, much much MUCH more wisely.

Edited by Thisguyherenow

SecludedMemory

I honestly hardly ever use the things I bought with the cash I was gifted in early winter. I've probably spent less than 2 or 3 hours total in my Rhino (I only use my tank as an anti-tank tank), have definitely used my Dump more, have only actually called up the rest of 'garbage' Pegasus vehicles like buses and stuff a couple times. My Z-Type is the only car I have left that I've paid for with glitched cash, and that's self-assigned compensation for being a victim of glitching. Poor me :cry:

A lot of my money I was using spending on modding people's cars on the street (I never actually gave any of it away), but the vast majority of it (about $290,000,000) I got rid of by buying 290 Adders. Sitting pretty on a fat $170,000 now.

Edited by SecludedMemory

I bought everything I could with my level 40-something character. I even created a second character just so I could have a garage full of Adders on it to sell after R* removed the money.

Ai®a©ob®a

I was gifted my first in November a month from an IOS modder who was in the session before the DNS thing went nuts by time it was over i had 65Billion

I bought everything there was on the list and now i regret it because when you're trying to call your buzzard while being chased you accidentally call the bus instead and you have to go to LSC or the PSN store in order to reset it.

Edited by AiraCobra

poppafewpills

When i was a glitchonaire my crew and i would seek out lower level guys and build cars at lsc for them to sell. We would put bounties on each other and share the cash with the lower level guys.

I also spent millions on paint for my cars.

Then i learned sp to mp... And saw the custom colors that could be obtained.

Is this The Guy?

I was gifted my first in November a month from an IOS modder who was in the session before the DNS thing went nuts by time it was over i had 65Billion

I bought everything there was on the list and now i regret it because when you're trying to call your buzzard while being chased you accidentally call the bus instead and you have to go to LSC or the PSN store in order to reset it.

Lol this. Hate when youre spamming the x button to sprint and when pegasus finally answers you accidentally order the wrong vehicle.

I hate it.

Now everyone has a tank. And you see them WAAAAAY too often. If that BS never happened seeing a tank, even now, would be like seeing a Kalahari PV.

Well, I'll give you that -- certainly more tanks were bought -- but as I understand, around the same time, there was a tank buying glitch and all the low levels had tanks anyway, so I don't think it was just the money.

The Month of the Billionaire Glitchers was the funnest time in GTA0 ever. :^::^: It was super exciting, totally crazy, and of course we got all the money we needed to buy things we could never afford.

Now I am back to looting dead NPCs for pocket change. :*(

Like one guy said up above, I am now hoarding my remaining money and grinding my ass to get about $4M or so, which will enable me to buy the clothes and guns in the next *free* DLC, :p

Edited by saintsrow

Biohazard Abyss

I liked gifting people money and hijacking tanks with god mode and beating the tank drivers with my fists after pulling them out. It was really good fun, and I do miss it a lot.

homeskillet

I miss changing my paint schemes often and I miss being able to use airstrikes a 9k bounties with no apprehension.

I have only played once or twice since they buffed the sniper rifle.

Edited by homeskillet

My main character got $3.2 billion, all he did was use it to rearrange his garage to move the Youga to the back. Now every time I look down my garage it reminds me of being a Billionaire

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

Ai®a©ob®a

I miss changing my paint schemes often and I miss being able to use airstrikes a 9k bounties with no apprehension.

I have only played once or twice since they buffed the sniper rifle.

They buffed the sniper rifle?

Could've fooled me every time i play coveted it takes 3 shots to the head to put some NPC down.

But i still have 10 adders in case i need to sell em for money but i'm comfortable where i'm at and i already have everything i need from Pegasus with my 2nd char i have 3 mil right now and 7.4mil in reserve with the adder

Edited by AiraCobra

Bus Rider 1

I had a funny way of getting that much cash.

Me and a couple of friends joined a session, only find to a guy with a bounty of 2,000,000,000 on his/her head. We all screamed for joy and planned to let our friend who was the lowest level (15) retrieve the bounty since we were generous.

When we got to the player, he was already surround by at least 6 others who wanted the bounty also, but something was off. He wouldn't die even with so many tank shells and bullets hitting the player (this was before I realized you could kill those players by running them over with a tank).

We decided to give up until, I myself got the same bounty from God mode player. Pretty soon, my friends and 8 players turned on me. I left the session to wait it out.

When I got the cash, I bought everything that pegasus could throw at me and finally got my first Z type.

I still remember of not having to worry about losing cash whenever I died or got shot at. I miss those days, the overall mood of Freeroam completely shifted to a whole new direction for the players that had these encounters.

Ballistic Jello

I hate it.

Well, I'll give you that -- certainly more tanks were bought -- but as I understand, around the same time, there was a tank buying glitch and all the low levels had tanks anyway, so I don't think it was just the money.

The Month of the Billionaire Glitchers was the funnest time in GTA0 ever. :^::^: It was super exciting, totally crazy, and of course we got all the money we needed to buy things we could never afford.

Now I am back to looting dead NPCs for pocket change. :*(

Like one guy said up above, I am now hoarding my remaining money and grinding my ass to get about $4M or so, which will enable me to buy the clothes and guns in the next *free* DLC, :p

That glitch only bypassed rank, you still had to have the money. Which of course, everyone did. :/

2rqkacm.jpg

Remember when there were money cheaters on multiplayer who distributed hacked cash to everyone, causing them to become instant millionares? That was when almost everyone brought tanks, as well as purchased 10 Adders for their $400000 dollar apartment. Me, I brought some planes, cars, a tank, as well as putting bounties on everyone in my session, for a hunger games moment. So, what did you guys did with your gifted glitched money?

Brought? Isnt it bought?