GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Uh... Mechanic's Spawning Destroyed Vehicles?

Luvythicus

OKAY, not normally the type to start multiple topics in a row, buuuut... Me and my sister, then my brother-in-law, we're trying that fence glitch. Y'know, the one like the swingset from IV? Well, we're trying that, and I think all the flying and crashing and exploding is starting to have some weird effects on this game.

The Mechanic first delivered my sister's pink Issi (Joke car, haha) in a quite.... Interesting location:

0_0.jpg

However... One of them, one of the most notable, being that now, every single time we call the Mechanic for a car, he'll spawn the previous car that was destroyed before it, alongside the car we asked for. That previous car isn't accessible. In fact, it's completely and utterly destroyed, burnt out and everything. It doesn't seem to cost us anything, it's just as if the old wreckage is teleported to it. At first I saw her pink Issi glitch across the map, as if rapidly teleporting, just two quick flashes on two existing "spawn points" for the Mechanic. Then it started doing this:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Aaaaaand then the same happened to my beloved Blazer, haha:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
Inb4whiningaboutglitchingbecauseIjustreallylovethatBlazerandRockstartoldmetheydon'tmindanyway~

Anyone else ever had old wrecked cars being delivered by the Mechanic, along with your new rides? :p

While I never saw it spawn [regardless if it was a wreck or not], I did call the mechanic yesterday to retrieve the Turismo from my garage only to immediately get a message from that my vehicle had been destroyed before it had even spawned at my location. I have no clue how or why, either.

And of course I had to pay the deductible as well..

While I never saw it spawn [regardless if it was a wreck or not], I did call the mechanic yesterday to retrieve the Turismo from my garage only to immediately get a message from that my vehicle had been destroyed before it had even spawned at my location. I have no clue how or why, either.

And of course I had to pay the deductible as well..

For us, as you can see in the Issi one, it just spawned next to the "new" vehicle. Didn't cost anything, so it was kinda funny! Lotsa other tiny weird things happening, too! :p

I've had the same problem around a week ago. Sandking was destroyed by train, call Mors Mutual, then Mechanic, call Sandking, it spawns destroyed but it didn't do like yours where it just sits there, mine was appearing and disappearing wherever I looked in front of me. Then the game lagged a bit and then the mechanic called me up and said, "Sorry, can't bring it to you just now".

Called another car, it worked fine. Called Sandking, it was fixed. But it happened a few times now that I think my mechanic is a magician.

Mosin Nagant 91/30

Been happening since they removed Johnny. They need to bring him back.

I want my car brought TO ME, not spawned 2 blocks away.

CarimboHanky

its the vengeance of johnny...

the last time he delivered one of my vehicles was before patch 1.11, since the patch he just wont answer the phone.

anyway here what spawned when i called for my feltzer...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

all wrecked, missing a tire and all...

MurderIsNice

Somewhere out there is the worst doctor in the world I just hope he doesn't operate on me

Cant say i have had a car delivered damaged or blown up but i was in session last night and i called for my turismo by the bridge before you get to fort zancodo and the game spawned it and i was greeted with the "your personal vehicle has been destroyed" message and when i looked for it it was in the river!!!

I wish they bring back johnny on the spot, at least i could see where he would drive my car (even if i had to chase it half way across the map)

Edited by NeilNATO

However... One of them, one of the most notable, being that now, every single time we call the Mechanic for a car, he'll spawn the previous car that was destroyed before it, alongside the car we asked for. That previous car isn't accessible. In fact, it's completely and utterly destroyed, burnt out and everything. It doesn't seem to cost us anything, it's just as if the old wreckage is teleported to it. At first I saw her pink Issi glitch across the map, as if rapidly teleporting, just two quick flashes on two existing "spawn points" for the Mechanic. Then it started doing this:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Fake thread. Her mechanic isn't delivering a blown up Issi, your sister just owns a Karin Snipe.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Fake thread. Her mechanic isn't delivering a blown up Issi, your sister just owns a Karin Snipe.

DUDESHUSHwedon'twanteverybodytofindout!

Cant say i have had a car delivered damaged or blown up but i was in session last night and i called for my turismo by the bridge before you get to fort zancodo and the game spawned it and i was greeted with the "your personal vehicle has been destroyed" message and when i looked for it it was in the river!!!

I wish they bring back johnny on the spot, at least i could see where he would drive my car (even if i had to chase it half way across the map)

Yeah, this sh*t has happened to my brother-in-law too! :p

• Like 2

yoloswag420xd

I posted a thread about this the other day, except along with the fact that the Mechanic only delivers my destroyed vehicle, it causes my PS3 to lag really badly, as shown in 2 videos that I uploaded to YouTube. My PS3 lags a lot until either the car gets finally delivered at the last second, or spawns exploded with me receiving a call stating that "he cant bring it over right now"...

Anyways, yeah, a lot of my vehicles have been spawning badly damaged or just plain exploded since Patch 1.11...

Edited by fofofofofofofofo

I posted a thread about this the other day, except along with the fact that the Mechanic only delivers my destroyed vehicle, it causes my PS3 to lag really badly, as shown in 2 videos that I uploaded to YouTube. My PS3 lags a lot until either the car gets finally delivered at the last second, or spawns exploded with me receiving a call stating that "he cant bring it over right now"...

Anyways, yeah, a lot of my vehicles have been spawning badly damaged or just plain exploded since Patch 1.11...

My brother-in-law had one of those lag spikes, too! It happens every now and then to him, but only rarely... Hope ya find a fix, soon!

I've had the same problem around a week ago. Sandking was destroyed by train, call Mors Mutual, then Mechanic, call Sandking, it spawns destroyed but it didn't do like yours where it just sits there, mine was appearing and disappearing wherever I looked in front of me. Then the game lagged a bit and then the mechanic called me up and said, "Sorry, can't bring it to you just now".

Called another car, it worked fine. Called Sandking, it was fixed. But it happened a few times now that I think my mechanic is a magician.

What a showoff, that Mechanic!

its the vengeance of johnny...

the last time he delivered one of my vehicles was before patch 1.11, since the patch he just wont answer the phone.

anyway here what spawned when i called for my feltzer...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

all wrecked, missing a tire and all...

Oh geez, what the hell happened to that?!

OP HAS HOT ROD ATV! OP IS HAXOR!!!!!!!

T'was a gift, I don't hack anything. I'm glad if I keep my PC running... Which just died to viruses again, earlier today! :p

On a random note.... Never knew you could even bend the barrel on the tanks. I think I had a small accident~ :p

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Oops... Bye, tank!

0_0.jpg

Edited by Luvythicus

Tali vas Normandy

"That scratch was already there."

Right?

You beat me to it :/

Well most of it anyway