GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Sound problem..

ELGBAiZ

Since no-one in the Troubleshooting-thread is answering, I'll post it here i stead;

If I stay too long in the pause-menu, my sound gets "hacky".

It sounds like you spamclick the mute-unmute button on your tv-remote. I've tries switching servers, going back to SP, and nothing works. Anyone else who has the same problem? I have to restart the game everytime it happends and it makes me really frustrated.

I have this issue intermittently as well. The only solution I've found is to actually turn off your console (sure fire way). It has happened once or twice for me that simply quitting the game didn't work and the problem persisted loading back into SP and MP.

Might be a problem with your speakers/headset? Check the wires and connections.

Also check your video and audio inputs for your said system, wherever they may be plugged into your TV.

Odyseous2040

Usually would happen to me until the sound cut out completely.

Bad HDMI Cable.

try switching the ends that are plugged in

Or get a new cable

Always worked to turn the TV on and off again

Anytime I buzz someone's apt/garage, my audio shorts out and I can suddenly hear every asshole in the lobby.

Since no-one in the Troubleshooting-thread is answering, I'll post it here i stead;

If I stay too long in the pause-menu, my sound gets "hacky".

It sounds like you spamclick the mute-unmute button on your tv-remote. I've tries switching servers, going back to SP, and nothing works. Anyone else who has the same problem? I have to restart the game everytime it happends and it makes me really frustrated.

the only real audio issues i sometimes have happens in survival mode, when i fire a gun it sometimes sounds muffled like i have a silencer on, but not all my guns have a silencer, most likely its lag.

Edited by hugh750

henryborked

This happens to me as well. Since 1.11. Has nothing at all to do with any hardware.

Im running my PS3 through a HDMI-cable to my tv. No external audio cables or surround system. Just a plain and simple cable. It works in every other game but the trouble comes in GTA. Turning the tv on/off doesn't help. I have to restart the game. Not the console, but the game only.

I hope they fix this is 1.12!