Eye in the Sky

Jvaz615

So in this mission, when you find Chad Mulligans garage and Franklin pulls up, he acts like he saw something. He says "oh sh*t" and Chad escapes. When Trevor questions him about what happened, he doesn't give an explanation. This has really bugged me. Any ideas or did I miss something?

From my recollection, he said "Aww sh*t" after he let chad escape as chad had called the cops on him.

Edited by Raavi

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise

You don't need to shoot CHAD!!!

Mission gold requirements:

Not a Scratch: Deliver the Z-Type with no damage

Eavesdropper: Listen to 3 conversations

I See You: Find Chad's hiding place on the 1st attempt

So in this mission, when you find Chad Mulligans garage and Franklin pulls up, he acts like he saw something. He says "oh sh*t" and Chad escapes. When Trevor questions him about what happened, he doesn't give an explanation. This has really bugged me. Any ideas or did I miss something?

What you wanted him to say "Oh sh*It I was too damn slow and the guy ran away in the car please follow him as I am too lazy for it LOLOLOLOL

It really doesn't bring much to the mission objectives, you can take a guess on what happened. There's not much to say it went wrong and Frank lost him that's all.

• 1 month later...
Kid SixXx

You don't need to shoot Chad, but it is probably better that you do. It is easier to deliver the Z-Type with no damage if you don't give Mulligan the chance to call the cops.

Use a silenced pistol or you will freak out the other people in the garage and they may call the law instead.

Edited by Kid SixXx

archiebunker

Use a silenced pistol or you will freak out the other people in the garage and they may call the law instead.

Or just melee the dude with the butt of a gun.