GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Not sure what I'm hating more....

Rammer2k

The over-sensitive Cops, or the horrid NPC Traffic A.I. Both have screwed me over big time already, and or cost me a bunch of races.

It seems like the NPC traffic is intentially programmed to cut me off all the time. Whether it's running from the cops, or competing in a race. Setting a waypoint makes it even worse since the A.I. knows where you're going, and will do anyting to muck it up. Then there's the joy of crossing the street, and always getting ran over by an NPC not bothering to stop for a red light (other than the Sentinel XS guy).

Then there's the cops. Now I actually like a more aggresive cop system in this game, but the last couple updates just made them annoying. I try to defend myself from some knob, yet I get the wanted stars even when using a silenced weapon. Then fleeing, and hiding in a alley, or garage they magically decide to search my exact spot. Even when I'm miles away. There also must be some bug happening too because I'll be walking, and suddently get a wanted star. For doing nothing. And explain how a cop can slam right into my car, yet I'm the one that gets the automatic 2 star level?

I hope this isn't the trend that Rockstar's going in future updates. Ease back with the cops a bit at least.

What I hate the most is the fact, that there so few neon colored clothing.

About the other things, well -

The cops are easy to kill and escape, and well... I don't get bothered at all.

Dat feeling when you're driving really fast and an NPC makes a left turn from the right lane or a right turn from the left lane causing a total blowout car crash.

1234931504682.jpg

Dat feeling when you're driving really fast and an NPC makes a left turn from the right lane or a right turn from the left lane causing a total blowout car crash.

<terrible rage face meme picture>

Normal people be like:

''Huh, that sucked.

Better move on in life.''

sportbikepilot369

The cops. Seriously need to be nerfed. They should never get involved in PvP action unless someone is being attacked while in passive.

Biohazard Abyss

I love when you call Lester to get the cops off you, then one rear-ends you, resulting in another wanted level.

Also the NPC drivers that take time to get in your way, even when there's no bullets being fired. Kind of like the cars that chase you down in the flash game On the Run.

Idiot drivers are encountered EVERY f*ckING DAY in L.A. traffic.

Why should Los Santos be any different?

AceThaCreator

For me its got to be the f*****g traffic. I can't deal with racing with the traffic on as they always have to make a f*****g left or right turn hell i even some cars driving sideways driving like theyre sliding on ice. Even in mission it feels like they intentionally help the cops and gangs out by cutting in front of you and stopping.

The cops. Seriously need to be nerfed. They should never get involved in PvP action unless someone is being attacked while in passive.

They don't get involved in actual pvp game modes.

Free roam is is not really a death match. Im not sure how many times this point has to be drilled into players brains. But it is what it is.

Traffic how ever is programed to f*ck with players.

To be honest, traffic spawns like zombies in L4D. If anyone knows how that works you can almost predict every single spawn

Traffic spawns more often with 'stupid' drivers when you have a fresh car or the cops are after you. Its like the spawning has a priority. When traffic 'targets' a player with HIGH spawns you can tell. You can also mess with the spawning by taking serious short cuts. The game seems to bog out and spawn less when you drive very unpredictably.

But when the traffic targets said player every single thing you can't SEE is a spawn point.. Every corner you can't see around a car will be there. If you maintain the same speed, a car will spawn at the perfect speed to hit you.

Its wack..But if you drive slower and never commit to a path it f*cks it up.

Edited by Vooodu
  • Like 3

Samuel Howitzer

One thing bout cops in this game..superhuman.

Edited by Samuel Howitzer

Gonna have to disagree with you there. Cops are doing their job...keeping the peace and trying to neutralize the sociopathic, violence prone, bloodthristy crazies that run amuck in Los Santos...the players. Despite the fact that they have tracking devices from another planet and magical powers to appear in the exact lane you're turning in, they have a purpose and function in the game...and they do it well.

In fact, IMO they're under equipped. I've said this before as well, 5 star wanted level only bring out NOOSE in GTAO, when in other GTAs they called the National Guard on you...tanks included. When some mook can call out one of his own and not have to deal with them as opposition unless it's another player? That makes little sense to me. Cops don't need nerfing, they need buffing. Make everyone think twice about being gun-toting douchebags I say.

omg if tanks came after people at 5 stars, free roam would be utter chaos because tanks are really easy to steal from NPCs. Everyone would be in a tank!

Biohazard Abyss

Cops don't need nerfing, they need buffing.

I don't mean to be rude, but are you f*cking crazy? The cops are FAR from under-equipped since their SpecOps military training and vehicles equipped with supercharged N2O make them extremely deadly.

omg if tanks came after people at 5 stars, free roam would be utter chaos because tanks are really easy to steal from NPCs. Everyone would be in a tank!

They could lock the tanks from the 5 star noose. Then they get nothing.

Cops don't need nerfing, they need buffing.

I don't mean to be rude, but are you f*cking crazy? The cops are FAR from under-equipped since their SpecOps military training and vehicles equipped with supercharged N2O make them extremely deadly.

Meh... I could get a 5 star, jump in my Bullet and go for a slow Sunday drive.

They can easily be toyed with and avoided if player choose to do so.

I think the HATE toward the cops is just a good job on R*s part. They could tone done the spawning infront and ramming players thing. That makes no sense, no cop gets payed enough to drive head 1st into cars and no cop would ever do that, let alone be able to pull it off.

DeezyGaming

I hate it when I'm hiding in a spot for almost two minutes and the cops magically find me. I hate calling lester most of the time because I do like a challenge. These cops are like super robots with every kind of GPS and super aim powers.

A.I. drivers have always been an issue in GTA games. They can't drive and intentionally try to hit you or run you off the road.

I know it's just a game but this is ridiculous already.

I love when you call Lester to get the cops off you, then one rear-ends you, resulting in another wanted level.

Also the NPC drivers that take time to get in your way, even when there's no bullets being fired. Kind of like the cars that chase you down in the flash game On the Run.

Ha! I was gonna say the same thing. I was in the midst of an armored truck spree, was on my 5th consecutive one with a friend and had elevated to a 4 star. My usual MO is to wait until that happens before calling Lester, which I did, after blowing the doors on the truck since it had spawned on the freeway. Sure as sh*t, bags dropped, paid the $800, as I'm opening the door to grab the bags I get rear ended by an @sshole cop, and knocked to the ground. Immediate 2 star, before I can get up an NPC hits me, cops swarm and gun me down before I can grab the bags. My friend managed to grab them at least, so it wasn't a total loss, but had to run and steal my car from the impound lot.

If you're gonna call Lester to take off the heat... Don't use it when cops are are right on your ass..lol

ExtremeTorque

The worst is when you drive to Madrazos in Rooftop Rumble with the professionals shooting at you and all NPCs act like Carmageddon

The worst is when you drive to Madrazos in Rooftop Rumble with the professionals shooting at you and all NPCs act like Carmageddon

Ya... but the funny thing is. If you drive really slow then its like they don't know what to do. They all slow down and wiggle around as if they want to crash into you but can't. :D

Biohazard Abyss

I think the HATE toward the cops is just a good job on R*s part. They could tone done the spawning infront and ramming players thing. That makes no sense, no cop gets payed enough to drive head 1st into cars and no cop would ever do that, let alone be able to pull it off.

No sh*t, the Bullet has a bulletproof rear. The cops in this game are ridiculous, especially on a 5-star. Sorry but I don't believe the Sunday drive thing since the choppers keep the wanted level consistent. You could escape up a hill, then a chopper spawns right in your path.

I'm not saying cops are impossible to avoid, but they're far from pushovers like how you describe them.

The traffic that pulls into the wrong lane to dodge you by driving directly into you reminds me of Midnight Club: Street Racing.

If you're gonna call Lester to take off the heat... Don't use it when cops are are right on your ass..lol

Lol, they weren't at the time, that's what pissed me off. This guy was on a kamikaze collision course from way out of left field, hit me from out of nowhere at light speed like he was trying to drive through me.

No sh*t, the Bullet has a bulletproof rear. The cops in this game are ridiculous, especially on a 5-star. Sorry but I don't believe the Sunday drive thing since the choppers keep the wanted level consistent. You could escape up a hill, then a chopper spawns right in your path.

Choppers still don't matter in a bullet proof car. But seriously, who gets a 5 star unless they really want a 5 star?

At that point you are asking for it right?

But if you ever wanna go for a Sunday drive with a 5 star wanted lvl. Bullet proof cars are you friend. :D

I'm glad you brought this up,

The traffic AI has left me in bemusement as they seemingly deliberately cut you off causing you to plow into them. When this happens in a race, I lose my sh*t

and the cops...how come I magically get stars on me sometimes after dying with wanted stars previously

Edited by K3vLegend

Fully Armored Sandking is good for 5 stars even though the cops can climb mountains just as easily in thier stupid cars. They do tend to flyoff the mountain though when you suddenly stop.

Biohazard Abyss

Choppers still don't matter in a bullet proof car. But seriously, who gets a 5 star unless they really want a 5 star?

But if you ever wanna go for a Sunday drive with a 5 star wanted lvl. Bullet proof cars are you friend. :D

Because you're invincible, so there's no challenge to the wanted level.

No challenge = wack

Sorry :p

• Like 1

Because you're invincible, so there's no challenge to the wanted level.

No challenge = wack

Sorry :p

Hey.. Im just saying its a choice.

I take out slower non bullet proof cars all the time just for the thrill of the chase and of course i die more because of it.

But, you also tend to want to loose them faster in non bullet proof cars.. While in bullet proof cars you just laugh and drive and keep killing cops..

Either way, i just mean. If the cops are that bad bullet proof cars will set you free.

I don't have armor on any of my cars except for my Granger.

Edited by drGiggless

The most annoying thing about the police for me is the helicopter spawns. Oh, and that NOOSE don't use their Police Riots and Annihilators.