GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA 5- Legendary Jump

CrawTV

UnicornAssassin

No.

That was not legendary.

And whoever was getting all excited on the mic needs to get out more.

Edited by UnicornAssassin
  • Like 2

legendary sure ain't what it used to be :yawn:

• Like 3

Youtube whore.

And, it was pish.

Use a fresh potato next time.

• Like 2

Where was the "epic" jump? Did you crop it out of the clip by mistake because I didn't see one that was remotely epic

I just wasted 17 seconds of my life watching that sh*t.

Bus Rider 1

Not "legendary', more like another random bump that lead you to fly 5 meters off the ground.

The guy with the mic didn't help.

I just wasted 17 seconds of my life watching that sh*t.

Your avatar is just...umm...what was I talking about again?

Legendary?

post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-

Edited by tom_p1980
  • Like 2

- snip-

No, this is a Legendary Jump

original.gif

it is nice. but it is not nice enough to be used as an opposing example that is supposed to illustrate legendary. but maybe my standards are just too high, who knows?

Edited by King S0lo

- snip-

original.gif

it is nice. but it is not nice enough to be used as an opposing example that is supposed to illustrate legendary. but maybe my standards are just too high, who knows?

Michael is travelling back in time to the second he began the jump to form an INFINITE LOOP

• Like 1

- snip-

original.gif

Michael is travelling back in time to the second he began the jump to form an INFINITE LOOP

i've been making gifs for years. sorry that a good eye for loopable material and the solid execution of said loop doesn't blow me away. especially when i myself hit that ramp dozens of times with way more exciting results.

i have so far encountered one single moment in all my time playing that i would deem legendary, and that was when i managed

Edit: lol, shouldn't post while falling asleep. should've said; "...when i managed to overtake some dude during a tunnel race (i think it was a subway tunnel, don't really remember though) by going up the wall on the right side, doing the loop, and coming down on the left side in front of him."

Edited by King S0lo

CarimboHanky

legendary was a jump i saw months ago of a guy making a huge jump with an adder and landing on top of the airport control tower, now that was legendary...