GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Online DLC

AntonioJamal97

AntonioJamal97

There should be a requirement to get access to the weapons to every dlc that bring new guns like seriously rank 1 players can get access to basically the best gun its really annoying any one else agree?

There should be a requirement to get access to the weapons to every dlc that bring new guns like seriously rank 1 players can get access to basically the best gun its really annoying any one else agree?

Nope, the more balanced the better. Keeps people from developing griefer complexes.

Edited by I3AZZAI2

PoopyThomas

Yes I agree they should also add a toll booth around the perimeter of LS, $10,000 for every time you enter

backward_axis

I wouldn't say any of the DLC guns are "basically the best gun". They're all fine, but no game changers in the bunch.

Soran Is On

If anything it gives them just enough to survive. Walking around with just a pistol was ok in October. Now a days that's a scary thought.

Then again I didn't drive until I was level 40 or so. Majority of my noob days were spent flying choppers everywhere so I couldn't be griefed.

CarimboHanky

it only help balance things around here...

LS is way too violent for noobs to be hanging around with only a pistol.

in october was ok because everyone was pretty much leveling at the same time.

no.

they need to open up the prison to put griefers there or us legit players for if we get cought by the cops after pulling off a robbery or stole a car, that way they don't kill us and we could try to escape!! :lol:

• Like 1

now that one good rifle isny hurting my automatic shotgun or MG :-)

so with other words if you get punished by a low level that had no armor a little stat of health..

you are a noob and need to learn some basics in the game.

what are you going to do if they finnaly got acces to The best of The best weapons?

I feel sorry for you

No now leave

No.

No just no.

tumblr_mec4wg0T4I1r22lig.gif

All of these things here x2

Im2akillerfish

Let me guess: OP is a high-leveler who cant kill level 1 players easily anymore.

(Sorry, if wrong)

It's more balancing, it gives those who only have a pistol a change against those who have miniguns, assault shotguns and stuff.