Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,281 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Forever L

[VC] XBOX Hands

BasicallyDrunK

Man, i am so glad you are still working on the project! Good luck with the V3 models!

Forever L

Man, i am so glad you are still working on the project! Good luck with the V3 models!

Thanks, man! :D

caipiroto

I'm waiting the pack 2

TheRomanianCynic

Vice City, being a great game from my childhood, and my favourite GTA of all times (haven't played V yet), I am trying my best to mod it in such a way so it can be as immersive and realistic as possible. Your CS skins are amazing and I really wish to use them, but I wonder: is it possible to make these CS skins converted into in game models? I see that you managed to do that with some models, but I really like the "fingers" thingy.

Also, since I used a lot of mods on my Vice City, I somehow managed to make it unplayable, but when I re-installed it and when I installed the CS models, Tommy's hands are missing their textures (they are white).

What could the problem be?

polivin emil

Is it dead?

Forever L
Well, hello again after a long time!

I've been busy with college, and I have not had time to review all the comments you have made me. Sorry, another factor is that too much to distract am.

I appreciate that some are interested in these mods, because the truth I'm still somewhat novice. I will review every comment, and I'll respond to them as you find solutions.

And I say to those who ask or expect:

THIS IS NOT DEAD. I was just in undefined coma.

Nicky_T

Will you be finishing it any soon? :)

Forever L

When you least expect, be ready :D

George Costanza

14. 4. 2015? :D

Forever L

Hey, I need help. The spoilers are not in the center. What am I doing wrong? :/

Forever L

14. 4. 2015? :D

In mid-May, more or less :O

Forever L

A lite preview from the new pack:

Forever L

I'm waiting the pack 2

Now you have to wait for the pack 3 :D

Forever L

A second preview :)

Andy900

Characters CS Mrckos_27041995 when finished, could do texturing weapons gta 10th anniversary that are different from the PC version and palm trees are in hd please.

Forever L

Characters CS Mrckos_27041995 when finished, could do texturing weapons gta 10th anniversary that are different from the PC version and palm trees are in hd please.

I reviewed the textures and models of the Xbox versions of the 10th Anniversary, and the only significant change is in the modeling of some weapons.
In contrast, if they have a change textures. Not so much for the buildings, but the basic textures (the generic.txd file in the models folder).
I own a modification of those textures. If you want, I then compiled to install it. I have now my computer in the center of technical support for some improvements that I do.
If you want too, I can change the textures of weapons. :)

Andy900

Personajes CS Mrckos_27041995 cuando haya terminado, podía hacer texturizar armas gta décimo aniversario que son diferentes de la versión para PC y palmeras están en hd por favor.

Revisé las texturas y modelos de las versiones de Xbox del décimo aniversario, y el único cambio significativo es en el modelado de algunas armas.
Por el contrario, si tienen un cambio de texturas. No tanto por los edificios, pero las texturas básicas (el archivo generic.txd en la carpeta de los modelos).
Soy dueño de una modificación de esas texturas. Si quieres, entonces compilé para instalarlo. Ahora tengo mi equipo en el centro de soporte técnico para algunas mejoras que yo hago.
Si quieres también puedo cambiar las texturas de las armas. :)

If please change the textures of weapons and some small things missing in gta vice city pc xbox :lol:

Forever L

Vice City, being a great game from my childhood, and my favourite GTA of all times (haven't played V yet), I am trying my best to mod it in such a way so it can be as immersive and realistic as possible. Your CS skins are amazing and I really wish to use them, but I wonder: is it possible to make these CS skins converted into in game models? I see that you managed to do that with some models, but I really like the "fingers" thingy.

Also, since I used a lot of mods on my Vice City, I somehow managed to make it unplayable, but when I re-installed it and when I installed the CS models, Tommy's hands are missing their textures (they are white).

What could the problem be?

They are missing the textures of hand. That's settled in pack 3. :)

@Andy900: For now, I leave the "generic.txd" file did. If you want me to change something, tell me. :D

https://mega.co.nz/#!TNoiSDLT!YJGAVlAa4YxG-qdNvuJ9Dyl3CUdbzg4LmZ2TiXoUzlE

Nicky_T

Are new TXDs provided as well, or shall we be using the default ones?

Forever L

Are new TXDs provided as well, or shall we be using the default ones?

The TXD of the models that I bring are the default ones in the game. :)

Forever L

Well, there goes the package 2. We gearing up to finish. :)

pacik19

Wow, very nice mod :)) I can't wait more time :(

PS. Can i use this mod in my "GTA Vice City FHD Pack" :)?

B_Smiles

Quick question, I recently found a copy of Vice City for the XBOX (NOT DimZet's), and I notice the characters hands actually move (just like GTAIII)

But for this mod, they don't.

Will this be fixed at a later stage?

Mr. Jago

Quick question, I recently found a copy of Vice City for the XBOX (NOT DimZet's), and I notice the characters hands actually move (just like GTAIII)

mmm, probably not. xbox/mobile uses a method similar to gta 3's heads to animate the hands, it removes the original hands and loads a separate model with its own animation on top. to get that effect here would either require intense coding wizardry or a workaround with lots of animation work using models with special skeletons, then EVERY cutscene would need to be modified to support this or you'd get errors/crashes

I don't want to say it's impossible but you're probably not gonna see it happen in this mod, the fingers move well enough though I think and the one plus these hands have over the xbox ones is that there's no seams :p

B_Smiles

mmm, probably not. xbox/mobile uses a method similar to gta 3's heads to animate the hands, it removes the original hands and loads a separate model with its own animation on top. to get that effect here would either require intense coding wizardry or a workaround with lots of animation work using models with special skeletons, then EVERY cutscene would need to be modified to support this or you'd get errors/crashes

I don't want to say it's impossible but you're probably not gonna see it happen in this mod, the fingers move well enough though I think and the one plus these hands have over the xbox ones is that there's no seams :p

Oh damn, way to kill my hopes. That's a real shame. Maybe someday some kind of complicated coding wizardry could be done to have them working like on the XBOX/ mobile. But don't think that this is some sort of negative thing about the hands. I think they look awesome and is one hell of a long awaited improvement since GTA3.

Eh? The hands in this mod move? Am I being all hurr-durr, or have I done something wrong with the installation?

I'm going to re-download this pack and try again..

Mr. Jago

Oh damn, way to kill my hopes. That's a real shame. Maybe someday some kind of complicated coding wizardry could be done to have them working like on the XBOX/ mobile. But don't think that this is some sort of negative thing about the hands. I think they look awesome and is one hell of a long awaited improvement since GTA3.

Eh? The hands in this mod move? Am I being all hurr-durr, or have I done something wrong with the installation?

I'm going to re-download this pack and try again..

I believe they do, I recall seeing a video of them in action and he rigged the fingers with the same couple of bones used to give the default models that action man grip :p

Edited by Mr. Jago

George Costanza

I noticed bad tags it says V instead of VC

Alpha Ice

Is this mod dead ?

If not I am more than happy to help.

And is it possible to use the hands ingame ?

I seen a "hd tommy" mod before and it added real hands ingame but they were not great.

mijalkocar

can someone reupload tommy?

Forever L

I have a problem with the models.They do not work well with the mod "SkyGFX". They look very dark. I need help! :(