3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Acetaminophen

GTA V's YouTube Milkers

PhillBellic

Speirs does nothing but mislead, i asked him nicely to mention mod authors in his videos as he dosn't care to do it, his descriptions don't even have a download link.

Well he blocked me for it, but it seems no mod authors care about him getting hundreds of thousands of views off their mods without even being mentiond, but they really care about me just me noone else anyone else can do whatever they want.

Atleast i mention authors as much as i can, but oh well i should not judge considering many hate me for similar reasons, but it suprises me how people can hate me for not mentioning authors enough when noone cares about him not even putting a download link, theres an army of youtubers doing the same things i do and at best they put a download link in the description.

i put annotations including facebook/youtube links in the description, i do what i can to get the author mentiond and to give something back for it.

Speaking of Speirs, all he does it talk and talk and talk. I don't know but there is some thing quite grating about his voice (can he just do at least one 'silent' video for a change). Are you annoyed by those kinds of videos?

Cheers.

ZZCOOL

Speirs does nothing but mislead, i asked him nicely to mention mod authors in his videos as he dosn't care to do it, his descriptions don't even have a download link.

Well he blocked me for it, but it seems no mod authors care about him getting hundreds of thousands of views off their mods without even being mentiond, but they really care about me just me noone else anyone else can do whatever they want.

Atleast i mention authors as much as i can, but oh well i should not judge considering many hate me for similar reasons, but it suprises me how people can hate me for not mentioning authors enough when noone cares about him not even putting a download link, theres an army of youtubers doing the same things i do and at best they put a download link in the description.

i put annotations including facebook/youtube links in the description, i do what i can to get the author mentiond and to give something back for it.

Speaking of Speirs, all he does it talk and talk and talk. I don't know but there is some thing quite grating about his voice (can he just do at least one 'silent' video for a change). Are you annoyed by those kinds of videos?

Cheers.

I am not annoyed by his videos, he does what he wants noone should judge him for the way he makes his videos, what i am annoyed by is the fact that noone cares that he dosn't mention anyone, but they feel the need to push me down as much as they can for doing the exact same thing as he does, but instead giving authors more recognition than many others do ontop of that giving something back.

Detective Phelps

Le thumbnail of le sexy lady in a trabant.

Le crappy dubstep music intro

"Hey, what's up guys? Hue hue hue.

My name is eaglesh*t69696969, and I'm here to show you how to make your character fap in GTA:O... it's a really cool glitch. I'm also showing a never before seen easter egg in this video. Now, before I start this video, I'll just ask you to SMASH that live button OVER 9000 times, and please leave a like. Did I tell you? Please leave a like and a comment.

Oh and please sub. Yeah, subscribe. Like and subscribe, so I know you're supporting my life-saving videos. Each like you give me saves a life... somehow. Oh, and I'm showing you guys a cool youtube EASTER EGG.

Now, my friend shown me this rare glitch. You have to hold select, and set that action thing to "jerrrark". Good, now you can do the glitch. Now, to actually release a special... oh, remember to leave a like. Yeah, and subscribe. So, now, here's the glitch. Just hold select, press "kill yourself" OVER 9000 times, and when your character faps, he can release a subscribe button. Yeah, to see the easter egg, you'll have to subscribe. If you sub, I'll let you see the Easter egg. Remember, like or be unliked.

That's the youtube easter egg in GTA:O, thanks for watching and be sure to SMASH that like button, subscribe, tell your friends, your family, and your ex-girlfriend about my channel. Be sure to leave a like, subscribe, and leave a comment. In my next video, I'll tell you guys of the trabant that will be available in the next DLC, and that there will be moon landings in the next DLC. Leave a like, and I'll catch you guys next time."

InfernoV

This thread made me thirsty for milk

B7R

*Lame video intro starts*

Hey guys It's GTAYOUTUBEGlitcherRunier here! showing you the latest GTAOnline glitch that I happened to have stumbled upon by myself. Before we start this video I would like to ask you to Smash the like button and leave comments about what you think about the glitch. Also please SIUBSCRIBE to me to for more GTAOnline glitches and videos. ( Voice commentary is being done in that squeaky annoying teens voice)

Ok guys this is a RARE Mothergaming glitch that allows you to use the Jetpack in GTAOnline... To obtain the jetpack you need to go to the Jetpack mural... ( On mount chillard) and you need to have 2 friends with you to blast open the door next to the mural. RPGS and Sticky bombs are the only way to get this door open and to obtain your very own jetpack. Once you blasted it open with your friends just walk inside the ltitle shed and you will find a floating jetpack... Sadly this is all i can show you guys now but this is 100% legit and real.

As always I've hope you enjoyed this video, also please be sure to Like, Subscribe and comment for more awesome GTAGlitches and GTAOnline videos.

Back to my point - Every time the video starts or ends it always either ends with the usual and overused " Please like, comment and subscribe for more GTA Videos" Which is really annoying.... This is why i subscribed to GTASeriesVideos ( Hardly know the guy) but he's videos are awesome, there's no stupid teen voice commentary and the guy behind GTASV doesn't pressure or ask people to like and subscribe.

pokemon123

Hay guise, it's MistaFista69 here, bringing you the greatest GTA content of all time! Before we start this video, I suggest you smash the sh*t out of that like button and subscribe as it somehow helps me. Ok, right before I start, use the promo code LOLNOSCOPESWAG on XboxHaxControlz to get a 10% discount on a swag modeled rapid fire controller. Ok, so to do this glitch... Oh yeah I forgot before we start I was at the grocery store dancing. I think since I did that you all create need to create another another account and like subscribe recommend for the SWAGARMY! Also check out my new controller that looks like crap and make sure to buy that. Also make sure to use a promo code to get a T shirt. For the glitch just walk into a garage and you get an invincible car for 2 seconds despite me saying on the title "OMG INVICBLE CAR GLITCH" MUST SEE! END OF ONLINE. KILL YOUR FRIENDS.

Edited by pokemon123

universetwisters

Hahaha, @lossantos police dude mentioning te trabant.

But yeah. These dudes piss me off big time. Like the dude I showcased in that video of mine I made. I know that you can't generalize the whole lot just because of one person, but they do have a lot of thing similar, such as fancy thumbnails, constant asking of likes, either miscrediting or failing to credit the original author of whatever they're sperging about, the battle cry of "LIKE RATE AND SUBSCRIBE", their own Facebook page/website, some annoying and often purposely misleading tags, and all that other stuff that makes me want to drive my bike off a cliff.

On a related note, do any of these milkers have accounts here? The only one I know of is ZZcool, and even then I wouldn't call him a proper milker since he's missing some of the qualities above. Not all of them, but maybe just one or two. I wish we could talk to one though, ask them why they spew out their worthless hack all over the Internet.

Average white guy

I think domislive, I mean dumbasslive has an account here at the forums.

FranklinDeRoosevelt

Because they have no life. YouTube is now the easy way of making money so they beg for people to like/subscribe so they can get more views. These people usually have no idea what happens in real life.

universetwisters

Does he do anything with it aside from promoting his videos?

chilleverest

I ignore them myself, but if stupid people fall for it, what the hell do I care? If they get popular off idiots, then good for them, I couldn't care less because it doesn't affect my life what so ever.

OP how are these videos bothering you personally? Does just seeing the thumbnails for said videos piss you off? Or, are you some how envious of their success?

Theres so many things wrong with what you said its just grinds my gears specially when it comes to the community you belong to. If you see people jumping off the cliff like bunch of lemmings would you not stop them? or just ignore? Guess thats the real difference between the ordinary and the alpha.

Edited by chilleverest

Average white guy

Does he do anything with it aside from promoting his videos?

He hasn't been active in a while, but he has promoted his precious YouTube channel a few times. A month ago he cried on Twitter saying "people from the GTAforums have been picking on me" or something like that.

Detective Phelps

Ain't just him. Stunting just posts videos where he begs for likes and subs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpl5CAZu1PI

"Great if you could hit that like button. He's a sad little man. He pretends to be British when he's actually American (like Zee). :lol:

Distribution gaming also spammed the forums with pointless videos on "glitches" where he says "my friend shown me" without actually showing you how to do the glitch. Thankfully the mods deleted his posts, so you won't see them when you click on his profile. He made one on the clown van, but it was just useless.

EDIT: This guy as well:

http://gtaforums.com/user/920914-unspokenouch/

99% of his posts are videos.

Skip to 3:32. "Subscribe".

Edited by Los Santos Police Department

universetwisters

I hope we could get one of them in here to explain why they throw out all this copy/paste hack online as an alternative for getting an actual job, let alone being a productive member of society outside of making gaming walkthroughs anybody can just print out online.

Detective Phelps

I hope we could get one of them in here to explain why they throw out all this copy/paste hack online as an alternative for getting an actual job, let alone being a productive member of society outside of making gaming walkthroughs anybody can just print out online.

I'll PM the two of them that are active. We demand an explanation!

EDIT: OK, I sent this to the one pretending to be a Brit:

"Ye rite M8?

You a Brit M8?
Check out this thread:
Comment, like, and subscribe/follow the thread."

happygrowls

Great. Rockstar approved a video made by a money glitcher by the name of iCrazyTeddy.

Detective Phelps

Great. Rockstar approved a video made by a money glitcher by the name of iCrazyTeddy.

"GUYS DONT FORGET TO DROP A LIKE ON THE VIDEO! LETS GET OVER 10,000+ LIKES! ALSO SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE GTA 5 VIDS #GTAV #GTA5 #gta5FreeDLCCars #gta5glitches

I HOPE THIS HELPED YOU LOVE YOU ALL! <3 ALSO DONT BE SHY TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A FREE GAME :D"

That dubstep theme... it's f*cking annoying... :angry:

ten-a-penny

anyone mind linking me his channel, I can't seem to find it, nebermind

The video link is here.

Read the description, he's still begging for likes and subs.

"Click that *Subscribe* and *Like* button for more Content!"[/size]

Someone needs to post a link to this thread in the comments of that video. I don't have a YT account. :p

@Ss4gogeta0 You should give that guy a link to a video of you mods.

I'll do it for ya :p

Detective Phelps

I saw your post on the video, but you didn't post a link to this thread. ;)

I'm trying to bring as many YT milkers here to explain their actions, and explain to me why they are begging for subscriptions.

Oh, and post it as normal, don't post it as a reply, if you get what I'm saying.

ten-a-penny

I'm trying to bring as many YT milkers here to explain their actions, and explain to me why they are begging for subscriptions.

Oh, and post it as normal, don't post it as a reply, if you get what I'm saying.

f*ck. too late.

5m9fywB.png

yes. I'm a Legend of Spyro fan. so what? :p

Detective Phelps

f*ck. too late.

5m9fywB.png

yes. I'm a Legend of Spyro fan. so what? :p

:lol::^:

I read your post with a Scottish accent.

I just hope that idiot creates an account here and explains why he makes those BS videos.

Man, your internet connection is really slow. :/

(As noticed by the bottom of the pic)

ten-a-penny

don't listen to stupid Internet Connection. that thing should F itself.

the internet is really fast for me :santa: I can search 5 times for fighter jets in a row without any lag :p

Detective Phelps

That person is really sad...

Go on his/her/its profile, and click on the "about" section:

Subscribe before you continue.....

Welcome to my channel, my name is DelinquentHD but some of you may know me as Josh. Lately my channel has been growing a lot and I am really happy with the progression of my channel, I try my hardest to post the best possible content so if you guys enjoy the content or have any new suggestions make sure you inbox me or comment on my videos and I shall try to please your request.

he best thing about my Youtube channel is that some day I hope to be famous enough to be the #1 subscribed Australian Gaming Channel as well as owning every type of CHEESE! :)

Really, really sad. :bored:

universetwisters

Does that dude even know other GTA games exist? Buddy of mine mentions "GTA" and he automatically assumes GTA 5.

And what's "ily brad"?

5338447000afa.png

Detective Phelps

Does that dude even know other GTA games exist? Buddy of mine mentions "GTA" and he automatically assumes GTA 5.

And what's "ily brad"?

5338447000afa.png

He must be a chav. :lol:

"ily Brad!" Hue hue hue

One of you (good!) youtubers should post about the previous games on that video.

Oh, and UT, Hanan Gellany is Ten-a-penny. ;)

universetwisters

One of you (good!) youtubers should post about the previous games on that video.

I think the only one they care about is GTA 5, seeing as it came out during the "milking fad", or failing that, GTA 4. They probably don't give two sh*ts with a damn about any pre-IV games because "TEH GRAFFIKS SUK BRAH"

Detective Phelps

Someone should ask him about Vic Vance or Tommy Vercetti.

universetwisters

Someone should ask him about Vic Vance or Tommy Vercetti.

It's no use. We live in a world where you can basically get the experience of playing Vice City just by watching an excess of gameplay walkthroughs.

UnspokenOuch

I'm on Youtube myself, and before I continue you should know that I'm not defending myself, I'm explaining myself. I want to let you know that I'm not milking gta v, as I'm actually enjoying gta v and the videos I make. The whole process of editing and perfecting a video, making thumbnails, and just being creative is what I enjoy to do. I'm NOT playing GTA V for cheap views and I'm NOT going to play call of duty, or any other big games just for views (not playing call of duty at all). I play what I want to play and I make the videos that I want to see. I've been a video editor for many years and my gaming channel is just another chapter of that.
Also, my videos aren't exactly what you can call ''mainstream'' as the pedestrian quotes and tourism videos doesn't interest most people.

I dislike a lot of Youtubers myself for saying things like ''be sure to like this AWESOME video''.

You must understand that it takes many hours to create just one video and so it is satisfying if you know that other people are enjoying your videos.
Subscribers are a part of that, and I'm not asking anyone to please go and subscribe to my channel, but yes I leave it there as an option.
In my Signature you'll see ''Watch some funny and original gta v videos here'' that's shameless, I'll admit it, it's like I'm selling a product or something, but in the end it's up to you to click on that link or not. (actually I might change that Singature...)

After reading that, if you don't like me for who I am or what I do, that's up to you, no harm done. Also, I have nothing to hide or defend, so ask me anything and I'll give you an honest answer.

Acetaminophen

Glad my topic is getting this much buzz and to see that a lot of people agree with me. Thanks guys!! :colgate::^: