2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Acetaminophen

GTA V's YouTube Milkers

universetwisters

I finally got around to making a video on gamer channels and my experience with one of them. I could've typed it out, but that would've taken a while and stuff.

My main point is as to how or why they're getting money for showcasing a game that isn't theirs. I guess they're getting money for the witty commentary, but anybody can be witty. It takes no skill to play a video game and record yourself making smartass remarks on all the trivial aspects of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtCHqinHIJg

Edited by universetwisters

Ss4gogeta0

I finally got around to making a video on gamer channels and my experience with one of them. I could've typed it out, but that would've taken a while and stuff.

My main point is as to how or why they're getting money for showcasing a game that isn't theirs. I guess they're getting money for the witty commentary, but anybody can be witty. It takes no skill to play a video game and record yourself making smartass remarks on all the trivial aspects of the game.

ZZ is a prick...

anyway I was planning on making youtube videos for GTA (Not V... but for older ones and the mods I did...)

Im not some witty snivelling white dude or whatever... but hey, why not... I could use the money aswell for school, since jobs are very hard to find in Sacramento (Seriously not kidding... alot of the jobs here are state jobs)

oh and... since im actually from the streets (unlike 99% of the youtubers) I can compare my experiences with the games themselves...

btw... greetings from GardenLand

Edited by Ss4gogeta0

ZZCOOL

Considering you felt the need to do this, i thought i'd give my part of the story, yes i make money off of my videos but i also repay every author who helps me if you havn't noticed, most if not all of my videos contain private mods made for me, i don't really care about the money, i give away hundreds to people who help me anyone can vouch for that what matters with my channel is the attention it gets the fun i have to show unique mods the rewarding experience of seeing my ideas come to life, i have no need for 50 here 300 there, so i'd rather help people with it like charities and friends who care about me.

Anyone who helps me with mods, who is a true friend will be given back alot more, a friend of mine was desperate to make mods for me for a little money as he was unable to pay his rent, instead i simply helped him paying it off, this was over 1000$

I have no problems with helping friends when they need it, and or showing my thanks too them i've lost thousands and kept hundreds from my channel the numbers in that video are false as i was excaggerating as i knew ng would tell you about it for crying out loud i said i bought a car, knowing your jelousy i wanted it to bother you alot you have not only threatened me with real life threats you also feel the need to stalk me everywhere as you have nothing better to do, thats pathetic jelousy and i would suggest doing something better with your life i do not care what hate i get from this hate from jelouse people bother me alot less than general hate.

what you are doing is pathetic and i hope you some day realize that, you think a wiki page about me with stereotypical racism about sweden would get to me?, i mostly laughed about how pathetic it was, so did many others.

so i am asking you one more time to stop being obsessed with me AND leave me alone maybe if you didn't do all this to me i would have gladly shared that yankton mod with you so let that sink in.

and for fun you tried to fake an apology with me so you could talk to me about the mod as you as that desperate for it when i didn't talk to you you wen't on an all RAGE mode, just so you could get back at me.

thats what kindergartners do are you one?

So yeah feel free to think that oh i only care about money, if that makes you feel better what i care about is my channels success, if you have helped me if you have been a friend then be sure that i will help back as much as i can if not more.

And yes i sometimes pay for mod,s as being first with unique mods let's me provide my subscribers and viewers what i want, and keep a standard on videos being unique something noone else has done before.

thats what i always wanted to do provide something noone else can if i don't plan on sharing a mod then be sure that i won't post about it here i am intending to share the yankton mod for now i have no date on i, i could if i want spam mod videos of old mods i would likely get a huge increase in views, but my video quality would drop alot, and thats not something i want to do with my channel that is why i keep it to 1-2 videos per week, instead of several a day, a mod dosn't have to be unique and special to get views, i have 80 000 subscribers and a video easily gets 2000 views just from them and if i do 10 videos per day like that, then it would increase my profit alot, but it wouldn't be fun for me and it would make my channel into something i don't want it to be, i want it to be special and unique, which is why i often stay away from mods already done.

And let's not forget the money bag that is gta 5, i could have litterally SPAMMED gta 5 videos on release day and gotten MILLIONS of views but i didn't as it wasn't unique, people had already done it so i did't bother.

Edited by ZZCOOL

universetwisters

anyway I was planning on making youtube videos for GTA (Not V... but for older ones and the mods I did...)

Im not some witty snivelling white dude or whatever... but hey, why not... I could use the money aswell for school, since jobs are very hard to find in Sacramento (Seriously not kidding... alot of the jobs here are state jobs)

oh and... since im actually from the streets (unlike 99% of the youtubers) I can compare my experiences with the games themselves...

I really couldn't care less if a suburban teenager from Vancouver or a street-hardened war veteran from Miami were to make the video. I might have a bit more respect for the later, though, seeing as my dad was a paratrooper in Panama. But regardless of that fact, they're trying to make a quick buck by looking for their fifteen minutes of fame by means of recording themselves play a video game, make some smartass comments on it, and get a whole heap of money. Like I said in the video, everybody is already doing it and there's little to no differentiation between one channel to the next.

Rather than make money off GTA gameplays, why not, for example, make up the next dance craze, or have an original web series that doesn't center around milking gameplay videos for fifteen minutes of fame?

_FRANKENSTEIN_

@Zee

U are alive ?

Edited by _FRANKENSTEIN_

universetwisters

These bloody Glitchers have no shame! Just look at this for proof!

-snip-

I can hear your accent alternating between Geoff and Zee. Geoff has the British accent and Zee has the American one.

You slipped :devil:

Zee

You dont have your British accent

The hell you talkin' about mate? That's not me, that's Geoff, some nutter Glitcher who broke into my house to film some wanker video.

universetwisters

The hell you talkin' about mate? That's not me, that's Geoff, some nutter Glitcher who broke into my house to film some wanker video.

Us knowing you, the "cockstar" Zee would've yelled at him and told him to get off the whiskey. If you wanna make up two people, that's fine, but keep their accents/personas consistent with one another.

Zee

Us knowing you, the "cockstar" Zee would've yelled at him and told him to get off the whiskey. If you wanna make up two people, that's fine, but keep their accents/personas consistent with one another.

Dunno what you're on mate, but it's probably the same drugs as Geoff. I'm just going to ignore you from this point on.

universetwisters

Dunno what you're on mate, but it's probably the same drugs as Geoff. I'm just going to ignore you from this point on.

Neither acknowledging or denying further points? I reckon the point's been proven - Zee is Geoff.

While we're on the topic of "milking", I found another guy who's milking, but not GTA or any other video games. He's milking model trains.

*Fancy/Tacky channel intro? Check.

*Custom thumbnail? Check.

*Reminding us to Like, Comment, and Subscribe? Check.

*Channel outro promoting other videos? Check.

We really have to make up a scale for this kind of stuff.

Hx1349

Because of this topic, I just stumble upon this... I shall not name it a "guy, pearson, human, gamer", then the most annoying and untalented creature I ever had displeasure of seeing and hearing. Just listen to him for 30 seconds and tell me you didn't consider smashing his face instead of that LIKE button he is repating all the f*cking time? f*cking hell. I am done with any kind of GTA videos that has in the title FUN and STUNTS. Period.

kid in that video has been watching wayyyyy too much tru / spikeTV

red111

This sh*t has annoyed me for such a long time, words are not enough.

My biggest problem with it is that I find this for random games, if I search up a game on youtube too just check out some gameplay, suddenly that happens. Not all of them have that custom thumbnail either, so you end up feeling used/trapped/raped. It`s not so much that I hate that people do it, they can do whatever they want I just want no part in it. And I also hate that whole mentality of LIKE SHARE ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER everything is connected bla bla. How f*cking embarrasing wouldn`t it be to share a video like that in front of your friends unless you are like 12 or a manchild. It feels like I am getting old but im just 23. :panic:

please leave a like

SAVILLAIN

yup...

when Watch_Dogs comes out they will all follow to that in a sad spiral

InfernoV

I AGREE SO MUCH

f*ckING HATE WHEN THEY TALK LIKE THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE WE CAN GET THE INFORMATION AND THEY TALK LIKE THEY ARE FIRST ONES GIVING IT OUT, NOT ROCKSTAR!

Gta5videos annoyed me the most

The best channel for gta videos are gtaseriesvideos

#fact

gear999

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03iy8R_xIYM

In the thumbnail, it looks like the game has ENB :lol:

Funny video too :)

OGLuke

milk drinkers don't just exist in skyrim

Average white guy

I AGREE SO MUCH

f*ckING HATE WHEN THEY TALK LIKE THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE WE CAN GET THE INFORMATION AND THEY TALK LIKE THEY ARE FIRST ONES GIVING IT OUT, NOT ROCKSTAR!

#fact

GTA5videos is pretty annoying. "Geeteeay 5 Videooos" lol.

ryan_J

Love the video, I agree with most of the things you said, its cool even just as a thought provoking piece though.

Edited by ryan_J

LightningLord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03iy8R_xIYM

So basically, like basically, and basically, MOTHER F*****G BASICALLY.

Carl the Sloth

Unemployed virgins have to make a living somehow...

universetwisters

Unemployed virgins have to make a living somehow...

But isn't that why McDonalds still uses human employees instead of upgrading to their mechanized burger makers?

InfernoV

I AGREE SO MUCH

#fact

GTA5videos is pretty annoying. "Geeteeay 5 Videooos" lol.

They uploaded so many stupid videos and misleading titles for more views!

hornedturtle

20140329_095354.jpg

=.= why?

universetwisters

^ I just saw that video. I hope he chokes do death on his own vomit while waiting at a Burger King drive thru. Both him and his sh*tty voice.

ryan_J

Two 'gamer channels' I actually like though are TheGamingLemon and Whiteboy7thst!

Detective Phelps

^ I just saw that video. I hope he chokes do death on his own vomit while waiting at a Burger King drive thru. Both him and his sh*tty voice.

I just saw your comment on his video. :^:

They're begging people to "like and subscribe" on PSN/XBL now. :lol:

Edited by Los Santos Police Department