GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Semi trucks

Alvarez

I think they should be added to Pegasus service/be buyable.

What do you think and do you enjoy trucking? Should they have more semi trailer variation in the game?

JobuiltPhantom-Front-GTAV.png

BarracksSemi-GTAV-Front.png

HVYDocktug-Front-GTAV.png

HaulerVariants-GTAV.png

MTLPacker-Front-GTAV.png

They also provide some decent mission vehicles due to the armored cabin, also the Tug seem to have the best protection against police guns.

Edited by Alvarez
  • Like 4

Well, it's fun to ram into other peoples cars, so I don't see why it shouldn't be added to the game.

Not really into the convoy trucking though.

That would be an idea, but not many actually like trucking. Would make for a nice "Convoy like" roleplay, but its really not many`s idea of fun.

I would like to steal some random trailers for money, sadly a lot of trailers are just scenery.

Lamar missions are cool, but the spontaneous trailer jacking would be refreshing.

Grand Theft Gasoline: Nightmare Mode.

HVY_Barracks_Semi.jpg

Edited by Alvarez
  • Like 1

yeah trucking missions across the state or somethen... like the cars simeon has ppll get

Art:Vandelay

No fun for you--- no trucks

-love rockstar

MitchMaljers

Just be able to store them in a big enough garage would be great. Even better if we could buy them if so.. That would be a way of spending my hard earned money *cash cards kuch kuch*.

MitchMaljers

Wish we could customize the semi-trucks, they badly in need of chrome and $ rims :)

No, no they do not.

You. Die.

spottedmustang

Yeah, good idea. I like getting in them and running people over or ramming their cars.

tsouryavong13

That air tug thing, can it pull any trailer (without a lock) like what a normal semi can pull?

I like to get four or five friends in a lobby all with mics and find semis with trailers and we talk like rednecks and pretend were talking over the radio, "breaker breaker 2-90 we got a bogie on our tail, lets make sure his mother knows we stuck it to him", "breaker break, hear you loud and clear, lets show this gay boy a good time".

Edited by Kelvin_00
  • Like 1

Killzone3265

i was sad when i found out we cant have optimus prime races anymore

I would like to steal some random trailers for money, sadly a lot of trailers are just scenery.

Lamar missions are cool, but the spontaneous trailer jacking would be refreshing.

Grand Theft Gasoline: Nightmare Mode.

HVY_Barracks_Semi.jpg

This, in GTA races. Glorious.

Seriously, I was a little miffed that the race classes featured in GTA4 didn't make a return. It was always fun to race Ice Cream vans.

• Like 2

Jolly Swagman

I like having punch-ons on the top of moving trucks when they are driven down the highway. Your feet just kind of stick to the top of the truck or trailer and you dont fall off. Ive been on a trailer close to 90 degrees vertical without coming off

I like having punch-ons on the top of moving trucks when they are driven down the highway. Your feet just kind of stick to the top of the truck or trailer and you dont fall off. Ive been on a trailer close to 90 degrees vertical without coming off

Yes, i like to surf them sometimes. Unfortunately, it doesnt work with crates, cars, items and dead bodies. I once managed to pile a crate on a flatbed with a forklift and as soon as i floored it, they friggin' slid off. They need some invisible collision to prevent it.