GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Japan DLC for GTA Online?

Giantsgiants

Because ninjas and samurais and kimonos make sense to put in GTAO. (Heavy sarcasm implied). Also not everyone likes anime (I hate it but that's my opinion).

I'd rather they put in Yakuza stuff. But then again what would they put in? Tats, a katana and like Yakuza clothing (Which are basically suits and we have enough of that sh*t)?

It would make more sense to add like a dlc with different crime themes (aka stereotypes).

Like Russian Bratva with prison tats, track suits, etc or like OG West Coast gangstas (the OG ish would make hella more sense than getting orange ninja jumpsuits and frikkin listening to J-pop in a riced out junker because we are in a parody of LA, still makes zero sense why it's NOT already in game).

W/e these are all my opinions.

EDIT:

They should add Noh Masks and ish. I'm tired of all the Japan ideas being based on freaking anime and not the rich aesthetic culture of the Japanese. I actually wouldn't mind a Japanese themed DLC if it included Yakuza tats, katanas, noh masks and i don't freaking know, haute couture, high fashion japanese traditional garb inspired fits? Just tired of people overlooking all the rich, not stupid cultural stuff and instead suggesting something stupid like J-pop.

Edited by LeperJones

Areacode8O8

Love this idea. But I'm guessing next dlc will give colored bow ties, Scissor weapon, and maybe a razor scooter....you know... More sh*t we don't need

ShinobiFixer

I only liked the part about the ninja clothing.... should add ninja weapons along with UPGRADED STEALTH MECHANICS f*cking R*!!!!1

Edited by ShinobiFixer

Biohazard Abyss

Colored hair for da womenz

What kind of colors?

Hopefully not pink.

tumblr_ls4884EtuU1r085gpo1_500.jpg

Yes, pink please.

• Like 2
klZZFxG.png

Since you included Sports cars OP, What about SUVs?

E.g. A Nissan patrol?

613ncq-210x158-bg.jpg

Well the Karin Rebel's already based on the Toyota Hilux, so I don't see why not. I'd rather see some more compacts and bikes though.

I like your taste in vehicles :colgate: . I would like to see the inclusion of some kei cars and trucks:

Japanese Mini Truck (7th Gen Daihatsu Hijet shown)

1939782_10152042068584613_450347525_n.jp

The vehicles featured in this video are suggestions.

1st Gen. Nissan Skyline GT-R "Hakosuka"

Any generation of the Nissan Silvia:

995180_10151665401089613_1412146306_n.jp

I could sit here and list many many more nostalgic JDM cars that are hard to find in North America but then I'm afraid my post would be waaay too long...On that note i'm surprised nobody brought up the engineering masterpiece that is the Lexus LFA!

61053_474603209243787_281922194_n.jpg

• Like 2

Bus Rider 1

Colored hair for da womenz

What kind of colors?

Hopefully not pink.

Yes, pink please.

You're really predictable.

Since you included Sports cars OP, What about SUVs?

E.g. A Nissan patrol?

Well the Karin Rebel's already based on the Toyota Hilux, so I don't see why not. I'd rather see some more compacts and bikes though.

I like your taste in vehicles :colgate: . I would like to see the inclusion of some kei cars and trucks:

Japanese Mini Truck (7th Gen Daihatsu Hijet shown)

I could sit here and list many many more nostalgic JDM cars that are hard to find in North America but then I'm afraid my post would be waaay too long...On that note i'm surprised nobody brought up the engineering masterpiece that is the Lexus LFA!

448.jpg

Edited by Nakura

Japan DLC?

I'll give 5 dollars to the first one, who accepts to finger my throat and make me puke, cause I really find it neccesary right now.

Oh well, maybe the radiation poisoning will...

• Like 1

fGvIGuc.png

Bus Rider 1

Japan DLC?

I'll give 5 dollars to the first one, who accepts to finger my throat and make me puke, cause I really find it neccesary right now.

Thanks for bumping, I guess...

Japan DLC?

Thanks for bumping, I guess...

Oh well, I thought the heat was still on. I guess not. Are you stalking this thread btw? :D

fGvIGuc.png

BondageKitty

All this needs is Robot Princess Bubblegum in TV and related items for your character. I want blue hair and cat ears dammit.

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

Bus Rider 1

All this needs is Robot Princess Bubblegum in TV and related items for your character. I want blue hair and cat ears dammit.

Enormous breasts as well. (Men apply too)

A Maned Wolf

And tails.

Don't forget the tails.

Captain Mannering

Japanese DLC would never happen, it's not even related to GTA whatsoever.

Korean and Chinese on the other hand, yes.

Sky_Light12

OK . I think that trigun would fit better for GTA V than alot of the other anime / manga

the BRS Tri barreled minigun should fit for newbies compared six barreled minigun who can't reach lv 120

or rock cannon can make short work aganist tank griefers

Edited by Sky_Light12

Then after this DLC I'd like to see a 70's DLC with classic American cars like the Stingray and Charger, music from The Doors, Elvis & Queen etc. and more chopper bikes.

wut...

Yakuza have featured in five GTA titles. And the Yakuza stinger is still a pretty popular car as far wanting older ones to return.

180px-YakuzaStingerRockstarNorth.jpg

iz5LICs.gif

UnicornAssassin

wut...

Yakuza have featured in five GTA titles. And the Yakuza stinger is still a pretty popular car as far wanting older ones to return.

There should be an Australia DLC, with cars that are made in Australia, such as the... oh, never mind.

• Like 1

There should be an Australia DLC, with cars that are made in Australia, such as the... oh, never mind.

661651-coalition-campaign.jpg

*leaves Australian car industry out to dry*

Good guy Abbot. :rol:

Edited by Insert-Coin-To-Continue
  • Like 2
iz5LICs.gif

wut...

Pontiac_G8_V6_--_02-04-2012_2.jpg2014_Chevrolet_SS_Daytona.jpgvauxhall-vxr8-bathurst-s-1-big.jpgChevroletCapricePPV-01.jpg

No just no. Where in gta v would that bullshiit fit in the scheme of things ?

IT'S A f*ckING VIDEO GAME WITH PEOPLE WALKING DOWN THE STREETS WITH ROCKET LAUNCHERS WITH SUITS FROM THE 60'S.

MY CHARACTER HAS GREEN FACE PAINT WITH A SKULL TATTOO'D ON.

HOW THE f*ck DOES THAT FIT THE SCHEME OF THINGS?

People need to get over this sh*t, oh my god. It's not like people here are requesting a fart gun, or a... dub step gun. All the suggestions are pretty realistic and fair.

so would you be fine with just street level weapons ? and this is west coast.. i neva seen no one walkn around in ninja suits or long swords lol

Or RPGs held by civilians, casual tanks driving around and Chradders with hot pink dollar rims. :p

Pretty much this.

And yeah, to those people saying "WELL THIS WOULD BE UNNECESSARY".

No, what's unnecessary is the 50 suit updates we got. "WANT A RAINBOW COLORED BOW TIE?" "N-" "WELL HERE YA GO, YOU'RE WELCOME. YOU CAN'T BE MAD BECAUSE IT'S FREEEEEEE!"

To the person that said that the dlc should have the REAL Japanese culture in it , I wholeheartedly agree with you but the fact of the matter is that it would not sell as much as if it was just a pop culture japan dlc.