GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Japan DLC for GTA Online?

Giantsgiants

Can we get Yoshimitsu masks?

Yoshimitsu_(TTT).jpg

If so then i'd be down with a frown, on the town, a sad clown.

• Like 2

Reopened. Let's talk about speculation on this specific wishlist and not flexing your ignorant ass troll muscles.

• Like 5

4XEtraA.jpg

is they gone add japan dlc they better gimme lots of killer smog to affect ppl health lol

or super packed streets so if a bounty is a block up you can kill him by setting off a sticky bomb

Never mind Japan DLC

How about Rockstar get their finger out so I can connect with my friends in japan to play GTAOnline.

I do like that neon truck looks cool

Bus Rider 1

Never mind Japan DLC

How about Rockstar get their finger out so I can connect with my friends in japan to play GTAOnline.

I do like that neon truck looks cool

I can be your friend. I'm Japanese...

Since you included Sports cars OP, What about SUVs?

E.g. A Nissan patrol?

613ncq-210x158-bg.jpg

Well the Karin Rebel's already based on the Toyota Hilux, so I don't see why not. I'd rather see some more compacts and bikes though.

• Like 1

4XEtraA.jpg

Ive seen some Japanese bikes that looked pretty amazing but I cant remember the link to the site that I found em on

Happy_Killstick

that's a nice bike , killstick

I know, it's sad that R* never thinks about other mopeds than the faggio all the time :whuh:

Bus Rider 1

Since you included Sports cars OP, What about SUVs?

E.g. A Nissan patrol?

613ncq-210x158-bg.jpg

Well the Karin Rebel's already based on the Toyota Hilux, so I don't see why not. I'd rather see some more compacts and bikes though.

There is already a handful of sport bikes. Why not bring back the Hakuchou?

300px-Hakuchou-TLAD-front.jpg

Based on a Hayabusa Bike.

On the subject of bikes, I'd like a Kawasaki Ninja I think! Image spoilered due to it being a tad bit big.

kawasaki-ninja-krr-zx150.jpg

Possibly another dirt bike wouldn't go astray either.

that's a nice bike , killstick

I know, it's sad that R* never thinks about other mopeds than the faggio all the time :whuh:

Because Faggio is too OP for any other mopeds.

iz5LICs.gif

so many good ideas in this thread. I feel like it could really happen because wasn't there a Japanese person you had to help for trevors first few missions

so many good ideas in this thread. I feel like it could really happen because wasn't there a Japanese person you had to help for trevors first few missions

Chinese.

Bus Rider 1

Chinese, though I don't know how you got that mixed up. :p

What about the gokudo ( yakuza ) for some missions ?

Edited by nomface11

I like the japanese cars. The clothing is a tad weird & I already do the japanese plate thing through the save editor. Definetly would buy DLC if it had Japanese sports cars. Hell i'd even take a GT86 or a Miata.

No just no. Where in gta v would that bullshiit fit in the scheme of things ?

IT'S A f*ckING VIDEO GAME WITH PEOPLE WALKING DOWN THE STREETS WITH ROCKET LAUNCHERS WITH SUITS FROM THE 60'S.

MY CHARACTER HAS GREEN FACE PAINT WITH A SKULL TATTOO'D ON.

HOW THE f*ck DOES THAT FIT THE SCHEME OF THINGS?

People need to get over this sh*t, oh my god. It's not like people here are requesting a fart gun, or a... dub step gun. All the suggestions are pretty realistic and fair.

• Like 2

Woah ! sideburn don't provoke the troll or this thread will get locked again because of shabazz

IT'S A f*ckING VIDEO GAME WITH PEOPLE WALKING DOWN THE STREETS WITH ROCKET LAUNCHERS WITH SUITS FROM THE 60'S.

People need to get over this sh*t, oh my god. It's not like people here are requesting a fart gun, or a... dub step gun. All the suggestions are pretty realistic and fair.

so would you be fine with just street level weapons ? and this is west coast.. i neva seen no one walkn around in ninja suits or long swords lol

Bus Rider 1

so would you be fine with just street level weapons ? and this is west coast.. i neva seen no one walkn around in ninja suits or long swords lol

Or RPGs held by civilians, casual tanks driving around and Chradders with hot pink dollar rims. :p

Have you even been to California Shabazz ?

thats where i live fool... hence 916