GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Japan DLC for GTA Online?

Giantsgiants

Love it, would buy in a heartbeat.

There's a one in a trillion chance of it actually happening, though.

perhaps katana aren't fit in america

Katana are one of the most recognizable swords in the world, and easily one of the most produced, too. China rules the mass-production sword market, but swords, both mass-produced and more traditionally forged, are available and fairly easy to obtain in a ton of countries, especially America.

I have 5 fully functional Katana of my own, along with a hand-forged Naginata. And some more miscellaneous things...

If you're going to use a sword in the modern world, the Katana is the way to go, it's a logical choice. It's strong and light, and often incredibly beautiful.

• Like 1

Sky_Light12

perhaps katana aren't fit in america

Katana are one of the most recognizable swords in the world, and easily one of the most produced, too. China rules the mass-production sword market, but swords, both mass-produced and more traditionally forged, are available and fairly easy to obtain in a ton of countries, especially America.

I have 5 fully functional Katana of my own, along with a hand-forged Naginata. And some more miscellaneous things...

If you're going to use a sword in the modern world, the Katana is the way to go, it's a logical choice. It's strong and light, and often incredibly beautifu

since there's no yakuza gangs in los santos ( except triads and korean gangs ) , it would be not fit the game neither do throwing knives ( which ironic a thug can even threw a knife or even a shuriken )

Terrazi Terrajin

Complete with the first appearance of an animal in GTA online.

The rape-octopus.

• Like 1

Sky_Light12

Complete with the first appearance of an animal in GTA online.

The rape-octopus.

LOL , that's funny XD

GsUpHoesDown

Would we be able to get a wider selection of anime logos to put on our white cavalcades OP?

(Sorry, couldn't help myself ;))

LOL. Did the op ever come back to that thread? Was riiidiculous.

Some of it I like, a few of the cars would be cool and definitely the bikes. I was hoping you would add the katana, that'd be awesome.

Costumes might be a bit stereotypical though haha

bloatedsack

Everything about the OP is just terrible. I don't even mean that in the lame "Aren't I Funny?" way when people suggest Faggios to everything that's not really very funny at all; no, I simply mean its terrible.

Matter of fact, the OP should be ashamed of himself for voicing this opinion. Shame!

As for the rest of you, I can see your neckbeards.

ArcadeWilliamz

The cars will do. I would never buy some stupid Japanese clothes. This game is mostly played by Americans, British & Australians.

Bus Rider 1

The cars will do. I would never buy some stupid Japanese clothes. This game is mostly played by Americans, British & Australians.

I mostly find spanish people in my games...

Furthermore, the Rx7 would be a great DLC car because it appeared in GTA SA but I forgot what it was called.

since there's no yakuza gangs

So, basically what you're saying is... No Katana if you're not Japanese or not in a Japanese organization.

Hm....

( except triads and korean gangs )

This feels like you're implying that they're all the same.

25k1moi.png

Not sure if I should play that card...

_____

Fun fact, Yakuza has alliances with Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese in California.

Another fun fact, Katana forging techniques originated in other Asian countries before Japan.

Edited by Muirenn

Snake ? SNAKE ? SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE !!!

Im sorry what ? Did someone say japan ?

Sky_Light12

since there's no yakuza gangs

So, basically what you're saying is... No Katana if you're not Japanese or not in a Japanese organization.

Hm....

( except triads and korean gangs )

This feels like you're implying that they're all the same.

25k1moi.png

Not sure if I should play that card...

_____

Fun fact, Yakuza has alliances with Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese in California.

Another fun fact, Katana forging techniques originated in other Asian countries before Japan.

i know , some tattoed gangs based in japan . seriously ? , a hustler with katana . only thing i heard in weazel news a ninja robbed a store with squeaker voice , he threaten the clerk with katana and shout '' put the money in the bag or i will cut your head , you blind stupid ! '' after he get out he surrounded by police and try killing the cops with katana and ninja's agility

and what if the lost , families , ballas , vagos & marabunta grande carry katana on street and wearing samurai armor ?

cool weapon , bro !

only japanese weapon i prefer are kunai while chinese are rope dart

Edited by Sky_Light12

Happy_Killstick

Gimme a Katana and the ability to slice incoming bullets then i'm good :sigh:

i know , some tattoed gangs based in japan . seriously ? , a hustler with katana . only thing i heard in weazel news a ninja robbed a store with squeaker voice , he threaten the clerk with katana and shout '' put the money in the bag or i will cut your head , you blind stupid ! '' after he get out he surrounded by police and try killing the cops with katana and ninja's agility

What did I just read

and what if the lost , families , ballas , vagos & marabunta grande carry katana on street and wearing samurai armor ?

What? Why the heck would they do that?

1. that wouldn't make sense

2. npcs can't use all of the weapons we can use

as long as they add 3d maneuvering gear as a clothing option with a survey corps outfit then im set .

No just no. Where in gta v would that bullshiit fit in the scheme of things ?

Bus Rider 1

Princess Robot Bubblegum.

Plus there was an Anime thread long ago on this forum. Man, did that thread cause some derailing.

• Like 2

Nakura ninja`d my post about princess robot bubblegum. Maybe hentai related clothes ? but that would increase the rating from M to A

• Like 1

Happy_Killstick

Maybe hentai related clothes ? but that would increase the rating from M to A

That would be something special :inlove:

But R* would never allow something like that :(

Bus Rider 1

Nakura ninja`d my post about princess robot bubblegum. Maybe hentai related clothes ? but that would increase the rating from M to A

Where you here when the Blue Nipples glitch was being spread?

Princess Robot Bubblegum.

Plus there was an Anime thread long ago on this forum. Man, did that thread cause some derailing.

Dnt ruin this game with that crap anime stuff this aint pokemon lol