GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What do you wear while playing GTA Online?

scubadave

Hmm I don't wear a special set of clothes whilst playing the game, but I do do it to some extent in reverse.

I often dress my character up in similar clothes to what I am wearing

I dress exactly like one of my two characters shown below. Guess which one:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

UchihaRingo

I wear a suit or a vest/slacks combo. I hate the street clothes because they are rather bad. If they released better street clothing I would switch it up but for now it's suits.

Hmm I don't wear a special set of clothes whilst playing the game, but I do do it to some extent in reverse.

0_0.jpg

nice heels then

Solid Scorpion

I wear whatever my character wears.

Everytime my char buys a new item, I have to pause the game and run to the store IRL and buy the same item.

It's costing me a fortune!

(This day and age I wouldn't be surprised if someone out there actually does this)

0_0.jpg

nice heels then

Thanks, I got them at Brawls. I had to pistol-whip three other chicks to get the color I wanted. :colgate:

Do these white stockings make my thighs look fat? Don't answer that! I'm going back to red or black.

Everytime my char buys a new item, I have to pause the game and run to the store IRL and buy the same item.

(This day and age I wouldn't be surprised if someone out there actually does this)

Getting $500 T-shirts and $8000 suits at Macy's and Nordstroms, yes, I can imagine that it gets pretty expensive. :p

Edited by saintsrow

Happy_Killstick

what i'm always wearing casualy, wool socks, sweatpants, thermal long sleeve sweater and a t-shirt or a hoodie if it's cold :rol:

accesories ?

a sweatband with my favorite soccer team logo on it(left wrist) and the Paracord Bracelet from CoD Ghosts(right wrist)

A blue/white dog keychain plushie hanging on my right ring finger(i'm serious)

Edited by Happy_Killstick

what i'm always wearing casualy, wool socks, sweatpants, thermal long sleeve sweater and a t-shirt or a hoodie if it's cold :rol:

accesories ?

a sweatband with my favorite soccer team logo on it(left wrist) and the Paracord Bracelet from CoD Ghosts(right wrist)

used to have a sweatband, but have to take it off for the helmet mic. CoD paracord bracelet my friend has one I will probably go and trade for it later this week so I'll add that thats' a good idea.

Happy_Killstick

accesories ?

used to have a sweatband, but have to take it off for the helmet mic. CoD paracord bracelet my friend has one I will probably go and trade for it later this week so I'll add that thats' a good idea.

Not a sweatband for your head :bored:

Can't you see it says (left wrist) ?

accesories ?

He's too busy organising tonights imaginary tank shift to notice details like that! :lol:

accesories ?

oh missed that part. I'll try that too.

Another brilliant thread from Scubadave

I always wear shorts and a sleeveless shirt everytime

12nbSRW.png

an-outfit-choice.jpg

guy from GoT

0_0.jpg

nice heels then

Thanks, I got them at Brawls. I had to pistol-whip three other chicks to get the color I wanted. :colgate:

Do these white stockings make my thighs look fat? Don't answer that! I'm going back to red or black.

Getting $500 T-shirts and $8000 suits at Macy's and Nordstroms, yes, I can imagine that it gets pretty expensive. :p

howd u get a guy character with stockings.

• Like 1

meatrocket8

I like to drink when I play so I usually wear some depends so I don't have to get up from the couch.

• Like 1

I always play totally methed up so I wear adult diapers incase I sh*t my pants.

On a seriouse note, I wear normall clothes like my mini-me.

got two new headbands from the store today going to try them out. might weare both.

MountAndDoMe2

I always dress my chick up like a woman hustlaaa, aka short red dress and white suit coat and a badass white Baller hat lol

THE FLESH OF FALLEN ANGELS

• Like 1

chrisscorsese88

What do I wear? Whatever clothes I picked out for the day. My character on the other hand just wears jeans and a red shirt, well my male character. My female character is always in her bikini.