GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Asea, Worth it?

penguinhero

Asea, Worth it?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Is it?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Asea

• Asea
    • Asea

penguinhero

Im planning on owning a new car so is the asea actually any good fully modded or would i be better with another car? preferably 4 door (not exemplar)

Polish_Trucker

It's worth it as long as you don't put that sticky crap on it or otherwise a sticky bomb will be making a visit ;)

• Like 2

I would say that the Oracle might make you happy... my favorite 4 door car

Why don't you want the Exemplar?

How about Tailgater?

Only drove the Asea in the first race but I didn't like it at all :/

Edited by Bozzah

Felon, Oracle. Those two have the best handling mixed with speed when it comes to four doors. The tailgater is slowed down to match other sedans. Which is kinda bs considering that thing was supposed to have a V10 sitting pretty under the hood.

penguinhero

I'm planning on a rally looking car and i thought the stickers would complete the advertising look of race cars so that why i was wondering if it was any good.

penguinhero

Im getting rid of my sultan for this car i hate the sultan

A Maned Wolf

If you want a rally car with 4 doors get a sultan

THIS.

With the right body mods, you can make it look like the Lancer EVO VII/ VIII.

2005_Evo_at_Deal%27s_Gap_2_cropped.jpg

Fail_At_GTA

The Asea is pretty crappy. I had it for many months for trading for other 'rare' cars at the time but I never drove it because it was just so bad. So I sold it for $70k lol.

bloatedsack

I've had it since my first car, and that's the only reason I've still got it.

It is reasonably fast when it reaches top speed, but it'll take its time getting there. Its also a pig to drive at said top speed because its FWD... Does a bootlegger reverse like nothing else, though.

penguinhero

You could get an Intruder OP.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

owned it didn't like it

AND IS THE ASEA REALLY THAT BAD?

Edited by penguinhero

The Asea really is that bad. You sound like someone who needs a good Schafter in their life.

0_0.jpg

Great looking car, good modification options, and just happens to be the fastest sedan in GTA Online.

gorskiegangsta

Its only function is the wackiness in free roam. It isn't a good performer, even fully modded. For good performing 4-door you'd be much better off with Sultan, Buffalo, Tailgater, Schafter, or Oracle.

penguinhero

BUT I WANT THE STICKERS SO IT LOOKS RALLYISH

I WANT STICKERS

Black & White

Not really. They are quite slow. If someone shoots at you, you won't have a chance of surviving the killing attempt. You won't be catching up with anyone either. They look quite bad too.

A Maned Wolf

The Blista is a 2-door, but with the right modifications, along with off-road tires and painted WRC Blue, looks a lot like the Ford Focus SVT/ Ford Fiesta ST

FW Drive makes it awesome for drifting. I thought I had it because I genuinely liked the car but as soon as it was put on the store for purchase I automatically went and sold it. Guess it was a rarity thing ;)

penguinhero

so i bought an asea, super it up a little, drove it, and sold it, and now looking for a shafter

PoopyThomas

so i bought an asea, super it up a little, drove it, and sold it, and now looking for a shafter

Lmfao

Get the Buffalo Mk.II

Edited by PoopyThomas

If you wanna #SWAG out get the Asea with total sticker bombs from Zumies. Oh and make sure your character has on a fitted cap and skinny jeans too.

But if you wanna be a man, get a Schafter, or even get a ice white Shwartzer and AMG those bitches!