Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,270 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

~Tiger~

GTA 5 "sucked dollars" out of Xbox 360/PS3 market, says EA

BlackScout

EA Games is just feeling envy of Rockstar's sucess with GTA 5.
Sped up Dice to make BF, fails every year with NFS, classified as one of the worst companies in USA...
They should keep their mouth shut, and admit their fiasco.

Turkish Turketarian

EA gets a boner thinking about having Rockstar and the GTA licence. They tried to buy them in 2008 and failed and now there butt hurt and going to start bitching

Thank you EA for ruining games and developers I like for example

Maxis

BIoware

:lol: True talk bro...but tbh if you come to look at it the GTA IP is the weirdest and the Greatest Of All,A PS1/PC 2D-top down game in the late 90s (even though 3D was coming into use) to a franchise that evolved into 3D an took the Game world by storm and Revolutionising/Popularising and defining a Genre forever creating the term "GTA Clone" then the HD Era games (IV-V) broke records esp. V making $1bn in 72hrs and making it an Historical record in the History of the Entertainment Industry...tbh R* are Super Lucky and Bless with an Ultra Powerful IP which is GTA and atm no IP and i mean no IP can be SO dominant as GTA or beat it records or even do all innovations GTA did in just 17 years of it existant,lol even Activision STFU after losing it challenge of Cod Ghost beating V's Historic record...and apart from the Monster of an IP that is GTA,Rockstar also have Red Dead and Midnight Club (two solid IPs) and Midnightclub is R* solution to NFS,lol why E.A and Activision cant even find a solution to GTA...What the f*ck is really wrong with you? Don't you ever realize all the crap you type up adds nothing to the original topic? All you do is ride R*s dick and talk about how epic gta is. 99% of the time it's not even on topic.

And I hope to god English isn't your first language. If it is, don't admit that.

Edited by CP27

Brock Elvis

I cannot wait until Electonic Arts complains about Indie games having better sales than their products.

EditingYourMouth

EA gets a boner thinking about having Rockstar and the GTA licence. They tried to buy them in 2008 and failed and now there butt hurt and going to start bitching

Thank you EA for ruining games and developers I like for example

Maxis

BIoware

:lol: True talk bro...but tbh if you come to look at it the GTA IP is the weirdest and the Greatest Of All,A PS1/PC 2D-top down game in the late 90s (even though 3D was coming into use) to a franchise that evolved into 3D an took the Game world by storm and Revolutionising/Popularising and defining a Genre forever creating the term "GTA Clone" then the HD Era games (IV-V) broke records esp. V making $1bn in 72hrs and making it an Historical record in the History of the Entertainment Industry...tbh R* are Super Lucky and Bless with an Ultra Powerful IP which is GTA and atm no IP and i mean no IP can be SO dominant as GTA or beat it records or even do all innovations GTA did in just 17 years of it existant,lol even Activision STFU after losing it challenge of Cod Ghost beating V's Historic record...and apart from the Monster of an IP that is GTA,Rockstar also have Red Dead and Midnight Club (two solid IPs) and Midnightclub is R* solution to NFS,lol why E.A and Activision cant even find a solution to GTA...
What the f*ck is really wrong with you? Don't you ever realize all the crap you type up adds nothing to the original topic? All you do is ride R*s dick and talk about how epic gta is. 99% of the time it's not even on topic.

And I hope to god English isn't your first language. If it is, don't admit that.

Yep that's most fa**ots on the damn thread, keep swallowing that C0ckstar Cum as it pumps through your vains.

CrissRiot

After Mass Effect 3's ending, I don't want to hear EA complain about anything again. Ever.

Frantz Fuchs

f*ck EA, they've never made a quality game so why are they bitching.

Lock n' Stock

Who is worse? EA or Activision?

BLOOD

E.A (although Activision are also f*cked up in many ways but not Worst like the turd that is E.A).

Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond

FilthyEsquire

f*ck EA, they've never made a quality game so why are they bitching.

The Madden games of the 90's were mint. That's what happened to Tecmo Bowl, madden.

The Strike games were DOPE! And the Skate games haven't let down a single skater yet. SSX? EA has had some great things in the 90's. You might be too young to remember though.

FilthyEsquire

E.A (although Activision are also f*cked up in many ways but not Worst like the turd that is E.A).

I would like to add my two cents and say Activision did worse. Why no pitfal for last gen? (ps3? coulda competed with Uncharted and Laura croft...)

But as it stands they are equal. Both companies have been around forever, and both try to buy the competition instead of putting their own fighters in the ring. It's odd to me. Being from the 80's where every system had it's own mascots, and titles, and killer app's. Killer app's... LOL

Alvarez

Looking at some replies, i first thought i misclicked and landed in GTAO section.

Seriously, one is on GTA forums, because of playing a game made by Rockstar and throwing around sexual accusations.

Edited by Alvarez

K.Walters

I hope EA goes out of business and R* Games or Take2 buy the rights for all of their games, they don't deserve any of it. That's why they are the worst company ever.

Yeah, then we can expect any EA title to hit PC a year after consoles or not at all. Valve should buy every franchise. Sure we might get insane delays, but we would have game that we wanted... on steroids.

K9LZ1

Yep that's most fa**ots on the damn thread, keep swallowing that C0ckstar Cum as it pumps through your vains.

This is the f**king GTA forums so you would expect people on here to like R* and their games If you like EA so much why don't you just f*ck off and don't come back you useless son of a b*tch and go get some aids from EA CEO peter moyes so he can change your c*nt into a blue waffle.

PS Your birth certificate is actually an apology letter from the condom factory you gay b*tch

ViceCityStalker

EA should stop being so damn JELLY.