GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Sweeper is back!

Legit Complainer

Legit Complainer

our beloved tommy gun is back folks. just signed onto online and it was right there, back on the wall. fortunately it had all of my upgrades purchased so i didn't need to waste money buying more. now i just hope that they fixed that bug where the extended clip on it would randomly revert back to the default clip lol. which is odd since they won't fix the extended clips on other weapons.

ScooterEightyTwo

Great news. I like the Gusenburg, was sad when it went, but now it's back it seems.

ChillerVapes

Is it back on the wheel or do you have to go to amu-nation to get it back? Do you have to re purchase the weapon?

Not bad. Now if only they could fix the insurance glitch where you can't call them to fix a destroyed vehicle for whatever reason. Oh well, one thing at a time I suppose.

On a side note, Dark Souls 2 is in 5 more days. I had fun beta testing it. Going to give this game easily 3000-4000 hours of my life like I did to the previous titles.

BondageKitty

In my onion, I think everyone who was online in the event should be able to buy all the items permanently. Those that didn't go online that weekend can't. Female hairs were useless since now you can't change it or you lose it forever.

Edited by BondageKitty
  • Like 1

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

Is it back on the wheel or do you have to go to amu-nation to get it back? Do you have to re purchase the weapon?

It's in your inventory but you need to re-purchase any mods you had before

Ciaran2033.gif

In my onion, I think everyone who was online in the event should be able to buy all the items permanently. Those that didn't go online that weekend can't. Female hair's were useless since now you can't change it or you lose it forever.

Your onion is wrong. My garlic is a fact.

• Like 5

Does it seem different? Crew mate thinks something has been changed.... I have my doubts,but cant test till later

ChillerVapes

I bet they have nerfed it, it was the poorboys mini gun before.

ShinobiFixer

Hopefully not everyone has it, you know, the ones that didn't bother trying to get any of the Valentine's day massacre stuff.

The Lonesome Drifter

Aaarrrgh...

Why do I have it on SP but not MP? WHY!?!

And I did buy it. Had it on the first day :(

Aaarrrgh...

Why do I have it on SP but not MP? WHY!?!

And I did buy it. Had it on the first day :(

Edit: nevermind, I restarted the game and I have it again, but it's not on the wall so I can't reinstall extended clips :(

Edited by The Lonesome Drifter

From Rockstar:

3/6/14 Update: The issue with the Gusenberg Sweeper missing from the weapon inventory has been resolved. In order to re-enable access to this weapon in your inventory, you'll need to reboot GTAV and load back into GTA Online with each character that previously had the weapon in their inventory. So, if you have more than one character that had the Gusenberg, you'll need to repeat this process of rebooting the console for each of your characters. You’ll also need to go to Ammunation to re-apply any gun mods you had for the Gusenberg, but you will not be charged again for components you had already purchased.

In my onion, I think everyone who was online in the event should be able to buy all the items permanently. Those that didn't go online that weekend can't. Female hairs were useless since now you can't change it or you lose it forever.

It was available to purchase for over two weeks, from Feb 13 - March 2, not just a weekend.

Hopefully not everyone has it, you know, the ones that didn't bother trying to get any of the Valentine's day massacre stuff.

It would appear not. I didn't get it when the event was running and it's not available to me now.

Kinda bullsh*t really, since as people have said, the "limited time only" mentality means that the haircuts, for example, are a "can't change it or it'll be lost" deal.

Edited by JohnGazman

I cried a little :D I am so happy it's back :D have it back in my inventory right now :D

Killzone3265

Had to re buy LSPD tint. Rockstar f*cked up again.

i didn't have to rebuy platinum

Lucius Aelius

I didn't have to rebuy anything either, just select the extended mag, awesome.

Edited by Lucius Aelius