GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

I found out that Lester is GAY?

mightygrumpysam

mightygrumpysam

thank you finally someone knew what I meant! Lmao!

Thanks :) also do you know of a playlist for this mission??

Beiber's new album is a good one to queue up on your playlist while you do this mission.

WTFThisIsntWii

Thanks :) also do you know of a playlist for this mission??

Beiber's new album is a good one to queue up on your playlist while you do this mission.

Yes!! You little legend... 10/10 good lead up and execution. I was confused for a second then it hit me.

UrbanForce22

Well he does have Anal Lube in his house :p

So does your mum and she's not gay?

sh*t just got real.

tumblr_inline_mmd1wu176o1qht9aq.gif

Was your pun intended? Regardless it was good. I was just joking/assing around so I hope OP doesn't get too anal about it. Don't want a massive sh*t storm happening here. No need to get butthurt OP like your mother did last night. Butt seriously stop with the gay jokes... Come on guys. Stop before sh*t hits the fan.

I could make a joke about nazis, but Anne Frankly they are kinda bad.

Already knew that.

You don't know how many times he calls me just to say "Hey"

Martain is pretty gay too.

but... but... but... you are, errm, appear to be... well, your avatar... and then also, your character, how should i put this...? bro, you might be a sis. you know, girl parts and all that. so Lester calling you is kinda the opposite of an indicator for probable fascination for manly man love . just a thought.

sh*t just got real.

Was your pun intended? Regardless it was good. I was just joking/assing around so I hope OP doesn't get too anal about it. Don't want a massive sh*t storm happening here. No need to get butthurt OP like your mother did last night. Butt seriously stop with the gay jokes... Come on guys. Stop before sh*t hits the fan.

Did you know that Adolf Hitler was a campaigner for road safety? Oh yeah, little known fact. You'll have seen the pictures of him standing up in the front of an open top vehicle with hisright arm extended? Well this was in the days before indicators were on all cars so he did this to tell other road users he was taking the Third Reich.

• Like 1

WTFThisIsntWii

sh*t just got real.

Did you know that Adolf Hitler was a campaigner for road safety? Oh yeah, little known fact. You'll have seen the pictures of him standing up in the front of an open top vehicle with hisright arm extended? Well this was in the days before indicators were on all cars so he did this to tell other road users he was taking the Third Reich.

Wasn't sure where this was going, I thought you were dead serious until the Third Reich part. It's safe to say I did Nazi that coming at all.

Yeah....this has taken a really really strange turn

Ciaran2033.gif