Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,775 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

DChumber1

Which Cheat Of The Whole Gta Series You Like Most ?

DChumber1

I Have Played Gta Vice City,Gta Liberty City,Gta San Andreas.And I Liked ''ChittyChittyBangBang''

tranceking26

GTA III

Peds have guns + Peds Riot + Slow Down Time = funny memories

Rebel Yell

"FANNYMAGNET". When you write this during a mission with Lance, after the mission he will tail after you, so do dozen of chicks. :lol: Also, this cheat makes me have Mercedes and Candy as my b*tches. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEgAxHfZQCI

Edited by TheUnholy

Rainbow Party

I liked aspirine from Vice City for the simplicity of it, even my friends and I would say it irl when someone had an accident or felt sick.

Edited by Rainbow Party

Aintgottime2bleed

gunsgunsguns

weapon cheat always favorite but on gta2 itsallup + navarone + livelong always

Mikeol2014

What was the cheat for dismemberment on GTA3? Or was it even a cheat I can't remember. But in any case, that was my favourite. Made grenades and rockets much more fun.

Rainbow Party

oh right, they called it "nastylimbscheat" I think but I'm not sure what was the deal with it: my PC version had it enabled by default but I don't know if console versions or certain country versions required a cheat for it

Edited by Rainbow Party

Mikeol2014

oh right, they called it "nastylimbscheat" I think but I'm not sure what was the deal with it: my PC version had it enabled by default but I don't know if console versions or certain country versions required a cheat for it

remember the 'cloning' it would do to a detached limb? You'd get an evil twin arm protruding from the arm (or leg)

SonofYankton

HESOAM ROCKETMAN FULLCLIP BAGUVIX VROCKPOKEY

Mikeol2014

HESOAM ROCKETMAN FULLCLIP BAGUVIX VROCKPOKEY

I thought you'd blown a gasket until I remembered I'm reading a cheat thread, haha.

Aintgottime2bleed

As far as i remember only pc has limb cheat, on my normal version ( as far as i know not censored ) you could shoot heads of like all gta games but with cheat on you could also shoot arms and legs of which i remember never to returned in gta.

universetwisters

The Rhino cheat. I remember back in Vice City, I'd spawn it, turn the turret around, and start blasting away. Super speed, super fast.

Mikeol2014

The Rhino cheat. I remember back in Vice City, I'd spawn it, turn the turret around, and start blasting away. Super speed, super fast.

Hell yes! Dya ever turn the cars fly cheat on as well and use the turret as an engine? That Rhino flew better than the wingless dodo!The trick was to let it sink if it lost altitude it would almost always self right and start climbing again. I flew that successfully for hours on end! Hahha

DChumber1

Thanks For Reply

Rainbow Party

As far as i remember only pc has limb cheat, on my normal version ( as far as i know not censored ) you could shoot heads of like all gta games but with cheat on you could also shoot arms and legs of which i remember never to returned in gta.

Weird, in my version I didn't use any cheat and the limbs could get shot off by default. I absolutely loved it and I hate how they removed it from other GTAs. I guess the closest I've seen was in Chinatown Wars, when some machine guns make it look like you've cut your victims horizontally in half with the rapid firing bullets. Idk if it's meant to be that but it looks like that and I love it.

But come on, in Vice City you have a Katana, a butcher's knife and a freaking chainsaw! Naturally it should have had some dismemberment but nooooooooooooo u_u"

Hell yes! Dya ever turn the cars fly cheat on as well and use the turret as an engine? That Rhino flew better than the wingless dodo!The trick was to let it sink if it lost altitude it would almost always self right and start climbing again. I flew that successfully for hours on end! Hahha

I DID THAT! Yes *0* That stupid Dodo couldn't fly but the tank was good enough. I used it to try to get into the Stadium and I remember falling into the infamous "blue hell" since most buildings had no ceiling.

Edited by Rainbow Party

Mikeol2014

Haha awesome I knew I was not the only one. I wanted to make a "Flyin Rhinos" crew for GTAo haha. But ive got my all encompassing veteran society crew now :) I used the flying rhino to get to the ghost town beyond shoreside vale (you know the area from the intro cinematic)

Rainbow Party

oh yeah but I just used a mod for that, one that put 2 really long bridges to cross over to the other side of the mountain :p

Drunken Cowboy

You can't beat TBoGT's explosive punches...

That was true hilarity right there.

Mikeol2014

You can't beat TBoGT's explosive punches...

That was true hilarity right there.

You are right, I forgot all about that cheat, I used it alot around happiness island smacking people off into the water (more often to the craggy rocks below)

oh yeah but I just used a mod for that, one that put 2 really long bridges to cross over to the other side of the mountain :p

haha I didn't have that option as I was getting there on ps2. I remember making some awful skins for claude when I finally got hold of thr PC version though, haha. Edited by Mikeol1987

The Odyssey

3 words.

Bobble Head Cheat.

Edited by The Odyssey

DChumber1

Anyone Fan Of 'Panzer' Cheat Of Vice City ?