[WIP|SA] Switch Protagonist by In45do

Abdul Aleem

Ok if u say so. Anyways thnx for replying

Ghost_Rider3

only in45do from script can do that......and is perfect how it is now

Abdul Aleem

When is the other update coming. I like this mod so please let me know

bravemanray7

I was impressed the character switching thingy, it's almost near to perfect :)

so.. Is this mod compatible with DK's GTA V Hud mod?

Edited by bravemanray7

_RJSingh_

hey In45do,i have one suggestion for this mod

1)The Player.img for Franklin,Player2.img for Trevor,Player3.img for Micheal.All the characters fully made by Talha Hyder.Using imglimitadjuster its possiblity to load all these img.

Is these possible?

Jinx.

AFAIK this was discussed on the GTAGarage page about this, and as far as I remember, he said no.

Yoshi_754

I was wondering if it was possible to make it so that Claude and Tommy are playable characters in this mod. I know that Claude's files are in the game, and Tommy you would have to replace a model with, however I don't want to replace Sweet and Cesar's models. I was wondering if it was possible to make the playable characters someone like one of CJ's possible girlfriends. I really want to play through the normal game again, keeping Sweet and Cesar in the game, but I don't want to play as them. Is there a way this can be done while leaving both Sweet and Cesar's playermodels in the game?

In45do

I was impressed the character switching thingy, it's almost near to perfect :)

so.. Is this mod compatible with DK's GTA V Hud mod?

Yes it is.

I was wondering if it was possible to make it so that Claude and Tommy are playable characters in this mod. I know that Claude's files are in the game, and Tommy you would have to replace a model with, however I don't want to replace Sweet and Cesar's models. I was wondering if it was possible to make the playable characters someone like one of CJ's possible girlfriends. I really want to play through the normal game again, keeping Sweet and Cesar in the game, but I don't want to play as them. Is there a way this can be done while leaving both Sweet and Cesar's playermodels in the game?

It's possible, but it won't be realistic cause the character won't have any sound (speaking, etch).

This modification is back! With DK's GTA 5 HUD, Switch Protagonist will have working special ability bar. :)

GODOFGAME

Awesome! :lol:

I Will Test With Added Weapons And Vehicles. :D

STiLLThuGGiN

Nice! What about the SA Version ?

In45do

For now it's still in a concept, my friend told me to have Claude for 2nd protagonist, so the 3rd one is probably.... Tommy?

GODOFGAME

Maybe Using The Clothing System

CharlesVercetti

For now it's still in a concept, my friend told me to have Claude for 2nd protagonist, so the 3rd one is probably.... Tommy?

Go with Tommy! I don't think anyother are best.

KizutoAzmi

I made a SA default characters wheel (CJ, Sweet, Cesar)

Here is the Download Link:

SA Version Protags

Edit:

Claude and Tommy version finished

Here is the Download Link:

New Version Protags

Edited by KizutoAzmi

David_CARP96

My game crashes when I try to change Sweet/Cesar clothes.

zincfan

I got some bug in45do

1. When I am inside a home and change the characters the world will not be loaded. I spawned a car in that time. After switching to Carl and went there I could dash to something that's invisible. I spawned a car there when Carl was inside the house.

2. Any character(other than Carl)when goes for a hospital or gets busted he spawns as default Carl with weird body.

ClaudX

I got some bug in45do

1. When I am inside a home and change the characters the world will not be loaded. I spawned a car in that time. After switching to Carl and went there I could dash to something that's invisible. I spawned a car there when Carl was inside the house.

I believe this happens because the interiors are in a world of their own, making them not loaded at the same time as the outside environment.

zincfan

I got some bug in45do

I believe this happens because the interiors are in a world of their own, making them not loaded at the same time as the outside environment.So to fix first bug we need to place Carl outside when charging characters. Hope it will be done.

What about second bug? Same characters should be loaded after getting busted or death.

ClaudX

I got some bug in45do

I believe this happens because the interiors are in a world of their own, making them not loaded at the same time as the outside environment.
So to fix first bug we need to place Carl outside when charging characters. Hope it will be done.

What about second bug? Same characters should be loaded after getting busted or death.

I don't know exactly about the second one, but it may have something to do with the game trying to spawn Carl's model. I'm not sure what causes the deformed body, but maybe something with bones or rigging? I'm not big into character modding, so I'm definitely not the one to ask.

GODOFGAME

Is Because The Game Change The Model Skinny Or Fat Or Muscle Model Of CJ Happens When You Enter In The Interior Too, Maybe Use GodMode To Prevent Wasted.

FriedSpats

Changed sweet to franklin and cesear to trevor. Which name should i use when using the clothes system for cesear and sweet?

Nvm i figured it out but should i name it like fr4n2 like that?

Edited by SolidEevee

FriedSpats

Current Bug Found: If CJ's body is messed up and changes to either sweet or cesear, the game will say loading while the game then corrupts to a frame-frame error which makes the user's game messed.

I got some bug in45do

So to fix first bug we need to place Carl outside when charging characters. Hope it will be done.

I don't know exactly about the second one, but it may have something to do with the game trying to spawn Carl's model. I'm not sure what causes the deformed body, but maybe something with bones or rigging? I'm not big into character modding, so I'm definitely not the one to ask.

Dont try switching to cesear or sweet with the deformed body, it causes the game to glitch

In45do

BETA 3 is now released!! Click HERE to download :D

Also I got a new mods coming in called The4VMod. It is also released, click here for more information and download.

And btw, I will not going to continue my mods anymore. I'm done making a mods for GTA SA. Those are going to be my final release.

GODOFGAME

Good Luck In45do :^:

Ihtisham_Ali_Mods

cleo 4.3 is not working

:barf:

FriedSpats

NOOOO! THE MOD IS DEAD! um can you give me the source code so that I can modify te position of the wheel

FriedSpats

But if he DOES go back to modding, he should make it like IV switching so that when we die the same protagonist model will be used and the other protags dot oddly dissapear

FriedSpats

But if he DOES go back to modding, he should make it like IV switching so that when we die the same protagonist model will be used and the other protags dot oddly dissapear

Finally! It works like the way it is from IV Switch Protag! Now I can enter interiors, and get wasted/busted without a corrupted body! (Except that the protags I use except CJ get removed when doing a mission)

minhtroller

So I just uninstalled the mod,cans something 'funny' happened

I installed it. After some hours of playing with the mod, I decided to save the game cos I just won 500000 in Inside Track. (Without knowing that it will affect the games, yes)

So I remember that part of "Grove will turn hostile to Carl" and I was dumb enough to not relize that after I save and uninstall the mod, Grove will still be hostile to me.

So can you please help me solving this problem? Thank you in advanced.

FriedSpats

So I just uninstalled the mod,cans something 'funny' happened

I installed it. After some hours of playing with the mod, I decided to save the game cos I just won 500000 in Inside Track. (Without knowing that it will affect the games, yes)

So I remember that part of "Grove will turn hostile to Carl" and I was dumb enough to not relize that after I save and uninstall the mod, Grove will still be hostile to me.

So can you please help me solving this problem? Thank you in advanced.

That's going to be a problem because right after you saved with the mod on, the code where GSF becomes hostile will be injected into the save and making it impossible to change the codes on the save to return the friendly GSF