2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Ai®a©ob®a

[PS3] Rooftop Rumble Hosting & Requests

Duster445

PSN: SquishyCow246

I would like to run RooftopRumble a couple times to level up. I'm only level 16 but that dosnt mean I suck.

Edited by Duster445

RJ31337

I'd also like to try RR, PSN is RJ31337

joe grizzly

lookin for RR host too.. im almost there i can smell it! lol few more levels to to..

GRX

Hosting RR. Add PSN: DxN63 with title Rooftop Rumble or send me a PM here on forum with same title. :)

joe grizzly

Hosting RR. Add PSN: DxN63 with title Rooftop Rumble or send me a PM here on forum with same title. :)

you know everytime you host i miss a chance to join! but just added you.

RJ31337

I will be able to host from Tomorrow morning. Im in the UK and usually play between 9am - 7pm GMT Monday-Friday with my crew but send me a message on PSN if ya want to join.

My PSN id is RJ31337

Edited by RJ31337

phantomx55

Hosting tonight and tomorrow. Psn DirtyNuJerzy

joe grizzly

shout out to @GRX for hosting RR!! i appreciate it bro! thank you for taking the time.

GRX

shout out to @GRX for hosting RR!! i appreciate it bro! thank you for taking the time.

You're welcome @joe grizzly! :D

For all hosters: The user @joe grizzly know totally what to do in the mission, and kill/take super fast the document. We did a few times and no problem.

joe grizzly

You're welcome @joe grizzly! :D

For all hosters: The user @joe grizzly know totally what to do in the mission, and kill/take super fast the document. We did a few times and no problem.

hahaha thats what im talkin about! just got a 5 star review from a host 👊 appreciate the love bro.

hahayoudead

invite: hahayoudead

DCortez1996

Anyone hosting? Add me, Psn- DCortez-96

joe grizzly

big big shout out to @GRX one more time for hosting another RR session! sorry i had to cut it short.. connection was unstable for me and it was either kicking me or it was freezing every other mission. been awhile since that happened..

thank you for your time bro! went up a couple levels today and that much closer to reaching lvl 75.

GRX

big big shout out to @GRX one more time for hosting another RR session! sorry i had to cut it short.. connection was unstable for me and it was either kicking me or it was freezing every other mission. been awhile since that happened..

thank you for your time bro! went up a couple levels today and that much closer to reaching lvl 75.

Send me a message when you need a hoster. :D

I see the connection today was terrible and unstable. D:

DCortez1996

Still looking for a host.

RJ31337

I'm hosting now, PSN is RJ31337

GRX

Hosting RR. Add PSN: DxN63 with title Rooftop Rumble or send me a PM here on forum with same title! :)

Carlst1

Can anyone host for me and my buddy lvl 48 and 63 plz, add me on PSN "potatismus"

RJ31337

I'm hosting right now, and will be for 2 hours. Add me if you want an invite RJ31337

Can anyone host for me and my buddy lvl 48 and 63 plz, add me on PSN "potatismus"

I added you and i'm hosting now

joe grizzly

will do! and yea bro.. it was just freezes after freezes + cars jumping around.. it was too unstable.

Hosting RR. Add PSN: DxN63 with title Rooftop Rumble or send me a PM here on forum with same title! :)

thanks for another host session bro!! had to cut it after a few rounds today but ill try to be back online later to level up. appreciate it !

GRX

will do! and yea bro.. it was just freezes after freezes + cars jumping around.. it was too unstable.

thanks for another host session bro!! had to cut it after a few rounds today but ill try to be back online later to level up. appreciate it !

Just trying something, but try restore files in Security Mode on PS3 to see if have any corrupted file.

RJ31337

Another successful session tonight, will be hosting again tomoz night from approx 9pm GMT. Night all

GRX

Hosting RR. Add PSN: DxN63 with title "Rooftop Rumble" or send me a PM here on forum with same title! :D

EDIT: Hosting RR now! :D Add PSN: DxN63

EDIT2: My last RR host! :( Add PSN: DxN63 with title "Rooftop Rumble" or send me a PM here on forum with same title! :D

Edited by GRX

joe grizzly

Hosting RR. Add PSN: DxN63 with title "Rooftop Rumble" or send me a PM here on forum with same title! :D

EDIT2: My last RR host! :( Add PSN: DxN63 with title "Rooftop Rumble" or send me a PM here on forum with same title! :D

BIG SHOUT OUT @GRX!! helped level me up from 55-70 w/ all the host sessions. i appreciate it bro! thank you for helping me out.

cant believe youre retiring from hosting bro! thought it was just youre "last time" for the night.. not forever. atleast i got to grind RR for a good 2-3hrs before you retired lol. thank you for helping out and taking the time to host for lower levels!

----

5 more levels and ill be happy to host RR for anyone in need.. gotta return the favor!

JoeBoneless

BIG SHOUT OUT @GRX!! helped level me up from 55-70 w/ all the host sessions. i appreciate it bro! thank you for helping me out.

cant believe youre retiring from hosting bro! thought it was just youre "last time" for the night.. not forever. atleast i got to grind RR for a good 2-3hrs before you retired lol. thank you for helping out and taking the time to host for lower levels!

----

5 more levels and ill be happy to host RR for anyone in need.. gotta return the favor!

You on I'll help ya for a bit

joe grizzly

----

You on I'll help ya for a bit

i got off about 2hrs ago but i appreciate the offer tho! thanks. maybe ill catch you tomorrow? let me know if youre grinding or i can send you a PM on psn if i see you online.

JoeBoneless

Hosting for the next hour two slots left

GRX

----

You're welcome! :D

I was on vacation and now need to go back to studies. I'm glad to help some people here in the forum and I hope it continues helping others.

I hope that more and more all you are able to help and when I return, everyone will be 300+

Hosting for the next hour two slots left

@JoeBoneless, GL & HF bro! :D

Help others whenever possible, and it is good to know that there are other great hosters willing to help those who can not create the mission. :D

g26curtis

I'm hosting rr and mabye a few other high paying missions as well

Need 3 skilled players who won't blow up documents

To join add g26curtis on PS3

Zulpherkit

I can do a whole weekend of hosting RR if anyone wants to. A mic is preferred but not required.