GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Latest News: The Business Update | Out now for PS3 & 360 |

Goldstein

The new cars and stuff are cool but............

I still need to farm out the same missions over and over to buy them. They seriously need to add some more contact missions to this game because the others are realy starting to get stale. i know there's loads of other stuff to do but you just dont earn enough money to justify spending more time in loading screens than playing the game.

Dont get me wrong the new stuff looks sweet i just wish i had a more entertaining way of earning the money to buy it. /rant.

Edited by pharo86
  • Like 2

kind of a let down for me.

this dlc doesn't add anything new to the game,

i can't bring myself to sell anymore cars from my garage for 10g's

which is what i'll have to do to make way for any new cars.

will anybody buy that plane? can't see any reason too myself.

yeah they need to give us more garage space. i might sell my jb 700 (after i blow it up as a bait car one last time) IF i can get the clean rebel back in its spot. the other car i guess i could nix would be the franklin buffalo if the new caddy is worth it since they are most likely both 4 door sports cars.

As for money to buy the stuff, i'm still sitting on $9m so i'm good.

Edited by blk95ta

so... 3 new cars, a plane, new clothes and masks 2 weeks after the mini valentines day thing?

Pretty goat tbh. Granted it's not hiests, but them adding little stuff is pretty cool, hopefully they'll fix some stuff too, and add in mutliple garages.

There are cars that are only useful for heists like the Roosevelt, but the Turismo R is nobe of them

sadpandamakeup

This is the first time Rockstar hasn't used the word "free" in a new content announcement. Hmmmmm . . .

• Like 2

So Im guessing the assassination missions and the flight school are the single player DLC and where are all the mansions and properties you all were yapping about??

user posted image

This is the first time Rockstar hasn't used the word "free" in a new content announcement. Hmmmmm . . .

Cash Cards > Paid DLC

If the Jester is a Blista it may be like an S2000 rather than a Supra?

If this is so, not good.

I think its obvious and safe to say that everything added to GTAO now will cost GTA$ I figured that out after the roosevelt, unless they specifically say its free, expect to use your virtual money.

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

lol Dangerous Business

3 cars. 1 mini plane. 2 new guns. Where's the dangerous business again?

• Like 1

I think its obvious and safe to say that everything added to GTAO now will cost GTA$ I figured that out after the roosevelt, unless they specifically say its free, expect to use your virtual money.

yea, these cars definitely won't be free. time to grind those glitches

Edited by pokemon4ever

Plane and guns look really cool! If Turismo R is the red car, it looks amazing! The yellow car looks cool too, cheetah and entity mixed :D

Plane and guns look really cool! If Turismo R is the red car, it looks amazing! The yellow car looks cool too, cheetah and entity mixed :D

The red car is actually the Albany Alpha. The yellow is the Grotti Turismo R. Both look amazing! I hope they release pics of the Jester soon.

Cash Cards > Paid DLC

lolno

sadpandamakeup

My point was that the Valentine's Day DLC was listed as "free", even though we had to spend GTA $ to buy it.

Since the Business pack isn't listed as "free" what if we have to spend REAL money to download it (in addition to GTA $ to buy the cloths and car)?

Edited by sadpandamakeup

vehicles i might actually want - that's a first, as much as i like the bifta, it's icing - not cake.

plane - yeah, meh.

guns - sound worthwhile.

clothes - that might not make you look like a cosplayer.

it looks like this update is full of ore compared to previous. might have to start saving for once!

Chentity :D

Cash Cards > Paid DLC

lolno

Ask Rockstar

lol Dangerous Business

3 cars. 1 mini plane. 2 new guns. Where's the dangerous business again?

"GTA Online: The Business Update Coming Next Week, Tuesday March 4th"

they even dropped the "dangerous"...

Great DLC R* well played... well played...

gta5-pc.jpg

Best move in this thread so far. thx.

Why is everyone bitching at rockstar now? Oh hey, nothing says "Thanks Rockstar for giving us a new DLC with new weapons, clothes, planes, cars, masks, and extra items" than you coming on the forums and bitching at them for doing exactly that. Who cares that you aren't getting what you assumed to be getting? If they're going to release it, let them release it at their own pace. Their on the right path and are doing really good lately and I know their tired of your bitching constantly even when they give you something good! What if it gets to the point where you all bitch so much at them even when they're helping you that they just say "f*ck it" and not even give a f*ck about what you guys want. Stop bitching and enjoy the content for once...

OrsonWellesClap.gif

People are complaining about content THAT HASN'T EVEN BEEN RELEASED YET. This is f*cking retarded. People complain when R* doesn't release new DLC and then they complain when they do...

Edited by We Are Ninja
  • Like 4

My point was that the Valentine's Day DLC was listed as "free", even though we had to spend GTA $ to buy it.

Since the Business pack isn't listed as "free" what if we have to spend REAL money to download it (in addition to GTA $ to buy the cloths and car)?

I suspect they took a lot of crap for calling the V-day DLC free. This one will be the same, free download with game tweaks, buy all the stuff. They just aren't calling it free.

Great, another useless update. A few generic guns, some cars, and a plane aren't going to tide people over. The game needs some actual new content other than the mostly terrible verified jobs that get added here and there.

First DLC content that I'm super excited for, haha!

But one thing that caught my interest the most was the Jester. That was the name of the Toyota Supra like car from SA. Hopefully it returns, because I'd definitely buy, since it was one of my favorite cars in SA.

And it would be nice if it had some crazy customization options like the Sultan. :)

Jester-GTASA-front.jpg

Image of the car in the spoiler.

Edited by Woll Smoth

sadpandamakeup

I suspect they took a lot of crap for calling the V-day DLC free. This one will be the same, free download with game tweaks, buy all the stuff. They just aren't calling it free.

That's a good point. They might have toned down the "everything's free" rhetoric since they were being a bit too liberal with how they used that word.

As for me, I'll buy all the cloths, but I won't buy the car unless it's better than the Adder or Entity. And I won't buy the guns unless they are better than the AP Pistol and Advanced Rifle. No need to give up precious garage space or have extra guns to sift through if they aren't the best.

Also: everyone crying cash cards

Play the god damn game and do a few missions a multiple times. I'm up to 1.6mil after being at 30k after buying the Roosevelt just by doing RR and sh*t a couple times a night.

This superficial DLC is completely ridiculous. Fans want CONTENT as already stated. After over billions of revenue this is what a top of the line developer comes up with? This game has so much potential, and I've read ideas from gamers and members here that would put any of these released DLCs to shame.

Upsetting to find another update no better than the V-day massacre.

So we all continue to play Lester missions over and over for what a new virtual car?

Dumb.

• Like 1