GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Latest News: The Business Update | Out now for PS3 & 360 |

Goldstein

It's great R* is adding new content but for f*ck sake add something people don't get bored of in 5 minutes. Where are the new missions or game modes or something making this worth playing still?

It's cool that we are getting more stuff, but still no heists?

Rockstar is really betting the farm on these heists.

Also, am I the only one that is disappointed that apparently single player DLC seems to just be assassination missions and more flight school classes? I mean, I know a lot of people expected assassination missions but from what Rockstar said before...

manicmechanic71

Can someone put up a quick summary for those of us who have Rockstar blocked at work? And by those of us, I mean me. LOL

Valentine's dlc but with a business theme. Three cars, one plane, clothes and haircuts ;-)

Oh and a big pistol and a new assault rifle

Edited by manicmechanic71

I wish they would have added this new weapon to the game. But I really wish they would have tried it out in their little meetings of the minds first so hopefully it would perform how it does here.

Shadowfennekin

Out of all those upcoming features at the bottom guess what we're not getting any time soon? Heists!

UGH! THE HYPE! CAN'T WAIT!

Another note, I wonder why every bitches at Rockstar when they probably crank out more DLC than anyone on the market at the moment..

Do you call 3 cars and a plane plus some clothes a DLC?

As content goes, this is as useful as tits on a fish. Not even the usual 10 missions...

Can someone put up a quick summary for those of us who have Rockstar blocked at work? And by those of us, I mean me. LOL

Valentine's dlc but with a business theme. Three cars, one plane, clothes and haircuts ;-)

Oh and a big pistol and a new assault rifle

Well there goes the Roosevelt. f*ck you Rockstar...no seriously, f*ck you.

(And that my friends is positive bitching, when you bitch not about bad stuff, but too much good stuff. That's gotta be a GTAForums first there.)

And by Big Pistol, do you mean like a Desert Eagle or a Magnum? Sorry, I can't see anything. f*ck this job man...lol.

I don't think rockstar ever said it was going to have managing properties people just assumed and Also get to making some cashhh

Do you remember the Phonecall leaks?

No solid proof it was going to be part of the Dangerous Business pack, again people just assumed...

Emails bro

Guess I'll be saving up cash this weekend.

On my GFs Account I have to keep farming, my account gets poor from this :(

SilkySkillz85

kind of a let down for me.

this dlc doesn't add anything new to the game,

i can't bring myself to sell anymore cars from my garage for 10g's

which is what i'll have to do to make way for any new cars.

will anybody buy that plane? can't see any reason too myself.

Can't wait to see that Jester!

Gotta make some room in my garage for these new goodies

Ciaran2033.gif

hang on a minute. I thought we were getting properties to manage... notice how it says nothing about it.

well R* failed again... how could i thought they would give us what they told us to be there...?

3 new cars but not a word about new garage space... wait just 4 more updates and we all will have the same garage with *brand new* "dlc" cars...

pff... i am really sad right now...

Can't wait to see that Jester!

Gotta make some room in my garage for these new goodies

ok but will you pin this thread?

hang on a minute. I thought we were getting properties to manage... notice how it says nothing about it.

well R* failed again... how could i thought they would give us what they told us to be there...?

3 new cars but not a word about new garage space... wait just 4 more updates and we all will have the same garage with *brand new* "dlc" cars...

Trade the game in and STFU.

• Like 2
bane.jpg

kind of a let down for me.

this dlc doesn't add anything new to the game,

i can't bring myself to sell anymore cars from my garage for 10g's

which is what i'll have to do to make way for any new cars.

will anybody buy that plane? can't see any reason too myself.

I just sold my Stinger GT for $700,000 so you can make a fair bit back on PV's

- I will buy the plane as I love the flying aspect of GTA. if you like the road vehicles, get them.

But I am agreed with you it is a bit of a let down, I was expecting the properties to manage.

Edited by Mikeol1987
  • Like 1

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

Not bad content I suppose. As for heist guys. I suspect heists will be announced at the same time GTA5 comes to PC, XBone and PS4. I also expect GTA Online on these 3 platforms to be far more in depth/fulfilling i.e more of all the things we have been wanting lol.

Let me dream lol

Trade the game in and STFU.

i should STFU cause im sad? lol – what's wrong with your highness? did my comment harm u in any way? o_O

Edited by Chrunchip

YES!! Need a pic of the new Jester (It had better be a Supra)

homer-simpson-woop-o.gif

It'll be like the Smart Fortwo. R* said so :p