GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Latest News: The Business Update | Out now for PS3 & 360 |

Goldstein

"Enjoy the perks of rising through the ranks of your Los Santos and Blaine County business ventures "

What business ventures?

LSC glitching

No one is impressed.

bane.jpg

Enjoy the perks of rising through the ranks of your Los Santos and Blaine County business ventures with The Business Update,

Does that not imply some form of business ownership then, or not???

No, just means enjoy these cars and what not, while you rank up doing missions ect....

Enjoy the perks of rising through the ranks of your Los Santos and Blaine County business ventures with The Business Update,

Does that not imply some form of business ownership then, or not???

Possibly not definitely. it also seems they way they've worded it is just rockstar thinking of the certain amount of Role Play GTA players do, it has actually not really said anything about owning businesses, which sucks because that was the main reason I was looking forward to this pack.

• Like 1

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

uptownrockstar

Of course it's free.

They make the money off the shark cards, when you realize you can't afford it :)

That g36 assault rifle looks sick.

They need to patch the extended clip bug while they're at it.

Why is everyone bitching at rockstar now? Oh hey, nothing says "Thanks Rockstar for giving us a new DLC with new weapons, clothes, planes, cars, masks, and extra items" than you coming on the forums and bitching at them for doing exactly that. Who cares that you aren't getting what you assumed to be getting? If they're going to release it, let them release it at their own pace. Their on the right path and are doing really good lately and I know their tired of your bitching constantly even when they give you something good! What if it gets to the point where you all bitch so much at them even when they're helping you that they just say "f*ck it" and not even give a f*ck about what you guys want. Stop bitching and enjoy the content for once...

BoltActionAUT

Omg the Turismo is a Cheetah 2.0

Why not the GTA 4 Model?

Edited by BoltActionAUT

I need that P1looking beast in my life. I actually just posted the other day that I wanted the p1 in the game on another thread so Im pumped.

Edited by Mattyp1514

30 days in game invested in this thing and I think I am starting to lose faith. I now see the real intentions.

Seriously why are these vehicles only being offered for a limited amount of time at such a high price? To sell cash cards that is why. I don't spend any money in this game and I can't even afford to swap out cars to my garage when I want to. This new price cap of vehicles you sell only being worth 10,000 is pretty much the nail in the coffin for me.

They aren't coming out with more garage space because it costs the player more if they have to swap out vehicles for a new one. This is sinister indeed. You f*cked up with me R*. I would have gladly paid for DLC where these cars will be there forever, but I will never buy a cash card. f*cking swine.

• Like 2

actual_1393357486.jpg

ITS A MIX HYBRID BETWEEN MCLAREN AND LA FERRARI

Edited by Aero Dynamo

Why is everyone bitching at rockstar now? Oh hey, nothing says "Thanks Rockstar for giving us a new DLC with new weapons, clothes, planes, cars, masks, and extra items" than you coming on the forums and bitching at them for doing exactly that. Who cares that you aren't getting what you assumed to be getting? If they're going to release it, let them release it at their own pace. Their on the right path and are doing really good lately and I know their tired of your bitching constantly even when they give you something good! What if it gets to the point where you all bitch so much at them even when they're helping you that they just say "f*ck it" and not even give a f*ck about what you guys want. Stop bitching and enjoy the content for once...

The whole point of the forum is to express our individual opinions and discuss them. if you can't do that, don't post... Don't tell people not to be expecting what was assumed, considering the phonecall leaks.

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

Omg the Turismo is a Cheetah 2.0

Why not the GTA 4 Model?

yeah or just a 430 or 458 replica would be nice but this looks a lot like the cheetah :( still awesome as hell though

TheLordMarvel

Man, that Turismo R looks well nice. - Reminds me of a Cadillac CTS-V or something similar. :)

Any idea's on what the Alpha could be based on? :)

Edited by LordMarvel

im excited to hear about the new assassinations, and capture creator because i feel capture is a mode that gets neglected but if you can get 8+ players its really fun and a little about flight school but its seems the way they worded it the flight school is for single player

the Capture Creator update, new Assassination and Flight School missions for Story Mode and much more...

I don't think rockstar ever said it was going to have managing properties people just assumed and Also get to making some cashhh

I'm glad I have cars to sell so i can save for that Turismo...man that thing looks sweet. Hopefully it performs

• Like 2

I don't think rockstar ever said it was going to have managing properties people just assumed and Also get to making some cashhh

Do you remember the Phonecall leaks?

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

dangerous business pack still coming out right?

Big business is a trinkle of free dlc cars and weapons but dangerous business will allow players to buy up properities and deal drugs right?!?

The whole point of the forum is to express our individual opinions and discuss them. if you can't do that, don't post... Don't tell people not to be expecting what was assumed, considering the phonecall leaks.

I'm not telling them to not expect it, I'm just wondering why everyone is so upset. I expressed my individual opinion and I know how forums work so I know everyone else does to but my question is why are their opinions on this content so negative? Because I see nothing wrong with it. Like, one guy started complaining then literately so many people followed suit after him. One guy was praising rockstar for the DLC and everyone followed suit after him. I'm wandering why the people complaining are complaining because there really isn't anything to complain about. Oh, so they didn't get what they expected. Man rockstar hates their fans and players because they give false hope and instead of giving them what they wanted, they give them something else instead to make up for it. And they never even mentioned owning business and stuff so you guys are getting mad for something they never even promised to do because you guys were assuming based on a title. The title can have different meanings and different content realted to it and just because it wasn't the one you guys expected, that doesn't mean rockstar messed up because they put their own content related to the title.

• Like 1

Can someone put up a quick summary for those of us who have Rockstar blocked at work? And by those of us, I mean me. LOL

AbusementPark

Can't wait to get my hands on the new car's. Will have to start thinking of what car's to replace in my garage. More garage space would be really nice though.

Thank God, I'm well prepared for this update (Money wise) :lol:

dangerous business pack still coming out right?

Big business is a trinkle of free dlc cars and weapons but dangerous business will allow players to buy up properities and deal drugs right?!?

This is what I am wondering now. Hopefully, I hope as this is an "update" that the next business will be a "pack" and that will include properties...we can only hope. I'm sure because of the leaked audio that we will eventually get it... but I for one am desperate for new stuff to do in freemode.

I'm not telling them to not expect it, I'm just wondering why everyone is so upset. I expressed my individual opinion and I know how forums work so I know everyone else does to but my question is why are their opinions on this content so negative? Because I see nothing wrong with it. Like, one guy started complaining then literately so many people followed suit after him. One guy was praising rockstar for the DLC and everyone followed suit after him. I'm wandering why the people complaining are complaining because there really isn't anything to complain about. Oh, so they didn't get what they expected. Man rockstar hates their fans and players because they give false hope and instead of giving them what they wanted, they give them something else instead to make up for it. And they never even mentioned owning business and stuff so you guys are getting mad for something they never even promised to do because you guys were assuming based on a title. The title can have different meanings and different content realted to it and just because it wasn't the one you guys expected, that doesn't mean rockstar messed up because they put their own content related to the title.

The leaked audio files (made by rockstar) talk about owning properties with Madrazo as the phonecaller.

Edited by Mikeol1987

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

Do you remember the Phonecall leaks?

No solid proof it was going to be part of the Dangerous Business pack, again people just assumed...

• Like 1