GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Latest News: The Business Update | Out now for PS3 & 360 |

Goldstein

hang on a minute. I thought we were getting properties to manage... notice how it says nothing about it.

And stay tuned for details about our upcoming Business Update Event Weekend as well as more info to be revealed on future updates including Online Heists, the Capture Creator update, new Assassination and Flight School missions for Story Mode and much more...

That still says nothing about managing properties.

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

Yesshhh sick new cars!

But really, the Vestra? F*ck you Rockstar, what a kick in the balls.

How is Dangerous Business related to another p*ssy little plane? Shouldn't it be armed? It's like a goddamn Velum V2. That really grinds my gears.

At least no mention of limited availability. I liked that they did it once with the Roosevelt, but I'd hate to have to let another car go to make room. Rockstar has really been on the right path lately.

Zoots Remuvah

Blouses!

Finally something to put under suit jackets!!

(jebus I sound like a tranny.. :D )

• Like 1

not gonna lie, that car (the one that looks like the cheetah) looks fresh. If the glitch isn't patched yet i'll have to glitch that in my garage lol

hang on a minute. I thought we were getting properties to manage... notice how it says nothing about it.

And stay tuned for details about our upcoming Business Update Event Weekend as well as more info to be revealed on future updates including Online Heists, the Capture Creator update, new Assassination and Flight School missions for Story Mode and much more...

That still says nothing about managing properties.

Flight school missions? FLIGHT SCHOOL MISSIONS OH MY f*ckING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THAT PLANE IS DOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

vijj89ufc3jwmtre9cwt,0v43-,v90vcam, c0!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwAPtsb6xEw

CmLup8S.png

Seriously - sorry, but what a crock...

3 cars a plane and some new guns and clobber ?

So, basically a rebranded Valentines package, and not really, adding anything to the game ?

Meh/

Agreed....

Just more cloths... cars... blablabla...

Where is the new content ?

future updates = next dlc... not this one

And where is the "Business" from "The Business Update" ??? just the cloths ? hehe ok. Nice done R*

Edited by cccarv
  • Like 2

Quote: "Enjoy the perks of rising through the ranks of your Los Santos and Blaine County business ventures with The Business Update, coming next week on Tuesday March 4th to PSN and Xbox Live."

I hope we can take over businesses like in Single Player mode. And make daily money of that. It's almost what that 1st sentence is saying. But is guess not :D.

Remember the hype when the valentine's day dlc came out,there are roosevelts and gusenberg sweeper everywhere.Now,i don't see those anymore,it's like everything gone back to entity's and advanced rifle.The CE cars have extinct too.

Doubt the supercars will be free,the roosevelt is already 750k so this surely will cost more.

Edited by Kowai7108
  • Like 1

And single player gets a couple of stupid flight school lessons and a few assassination missions. Complete and total bullsh*t. Flight school is boring and I already have 300 million for each. At least give us the f*cking vehicles.

"Enjoy the perks of rising through the ranks of your Los Santos and Blaine County business ventures "

What business ventures?

Edited by gevans81

Zoots Remuvah

Enjoy the perks of rising through the ranks of your Los Santos and Blaine County business ventures with The Business Update,

Does that not imply some form of business ownership then, or not???

Another way of Rockstar Saying, We keep f*cking up with the Heists, Sorry about that till then enjoy these toys....

• Like 2

"Enjoy the perks of rising through the ranks of your Los Santos and Blaine County business ventures "

What business ventures?

LSC glitching

As I love that plane already, I hunted for a IRL equivalent. Its this:

1382653.jpg

vision-sf50-1.jpg

The Cirrus Vision SF50 business jet.

Okay, it might only have one engine instead of two, but remember GTA is a knockoff of vehicles/aircraft etc. However, comparing the windows and wingspan of this thing to the Vestra shows that it does seem to be based off it instead of just being a coincidence- right down to the fin below the cockpit.

Vestra (for reference):

actual_1393357379.jpg

• Like 3

CmLup8S.png