Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,816 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Create your own vehicle for GTA

CRAZY AL WARD

Camper Classic

FUXvMyO.jpg

Manufacturer: Brute

Class: Recreational

Desing: Based off the Bendix Citation Motorhome

Performance: Competes with the Zirconium Journey

Discription: "Whether you're Cooking Breakfast for the family camping trip across Canada Or Cooking just a few batches of Crystal Meth in the desert, The Brute Camper Classic has you covered Every Trip of the way"

Price: $15,000

70mustangboss429

As a tribute to John Dunsworth's Jim Lahey of Trailer Park boys I'll present the Schyster Liberteen Dunsworth to represent the Chrysler New Yorker Brougham used on the show.

i086849.jpg

With much freedom for interior, trim options, and a beater variant, I think it would make a fine GTA car.

But seriously Rest In Peace John Dunsworth, I'll always remember you "being the liquor" and giving me some great laughs but that's a hardly a representation of the great man you were out of character.

Edited by 70mustangboss429

CRAZY AL WARD

As a tribute to John Dunsworth's Jim Lahey of Trailer Park boys I'll present the Schyster Liberteen Dunsworth to represent the Chrysler New Yorker Brougham used on the show.

i086849.jpg

With much freedom for interior, trim options, and a beater variant, I think it would make a fine GTA car.

But seriously Rest In Peace John Dunsworth, I'll always remember you "being the liquor" and giving me some great laughs but that's a hardly a representation of the great man you were out of character.

Wait Wait Wait...

Please tell me that was a joke?!?!?!?!?

I Refuse To Belive Such Nonsence!

70mustangboss429

i086849.jpg

Wait Wait Wait...

Please tell me that was a joke?!?!?!?!?

I Refuse To Belive Such Nonsence!

No unfortunately John Dunsworth has passed at 71.

Edited by 70mustangboss429

CRAZY AL WARD

^^

Well Since you're Right, #RestInPeaceMrLahey

Empire Classic

1977-Chrysler-New%20Yorker-Creamy%20Gold

Manufacturer: Schyster

Class: Sports Classics

Desing: Based off the 1976 Chrysler New Yorker from Trailer Park Boys

Performance: Same as the Schyster Greenwood Brougham

Variants: Stock, Beater & Convertible

Discription: "Remember the 1970's? Of course you do, it was the time of magic, Rock & Roll, & Drunk Driving was More common then hipsters & police brutality like nowadays. If you love drinking & driving around the local trailer park, then The Schyster Empire Classic is the Right car for Any Drunk Trailer Park Supervisor!"

Price: $30,000 (Stock & Convertible), $3,000 (Beater)

IndogamersPro

Supercompact IV

regalcl.jpg

Manufacturer: Buckingham

Class: Compacts Vehicle

Design: Reliant Regal Supervan III

Perfomance: Slow, Sluggish, but lightweight. Easily flipped, moderately durable.

Description: "Here it is, James. the disaster. a blue car with two small 'eyes' in front of it. only 3 legs but strangely can drive"

CRAZY AL WARD

Crusader

USB20FOS102C0101.jpg

USB20FOS102C0102.jpg

Manufacturer: Vapid

Class: SUVs

Desing: Based off the 2002 Ford Explorer

Performance: Same as the Dundreary Landstalker

Price: $22,000

Stallion Deluxe

061817-1985-Oldsmobile-Cutlass-Supreme-1

061817-1985-Oldsmobile-Cutlass-Supreme-3

Manufacturer: Classique

Class: Muscles

Desing: Based off the 1982-1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 4-Door Sedan

Performance: Same as the Classique Stallion

Price: $20,000

Chumash

1983_Chevrolet_Malibu.jpg

Manufacturer: Declasse

Class: Muscles

Desing: Based off the 1983 Chevrolet Malibu 4-Door Sedan with Rear Lights of 1983 Chevrolet El Camino

Performance: Same as the Albany Esperanto

Price: $8,000

Edited by CRAZY AL WARD

SideswipeBL

Karin Hornet

2001-mazda-rx7-6_400x266w.jpg

"Show all those uncultured swine what real beauty looks like.

Fly past them as a cacophony of screaming bees erupts from your exhaust pipe, then break down and give them the finger.

All in a day's work."

Real Car: Mazda RX-7 Spirit R

Class: Sports

Update: Tuners & Outlaws

Dinka 100T

280px-1990_240sx_Quarter_View.JPG

"It sounds like a lawnmower, it weighs as much as a lawnmower, and it goes like a lawnmower,

just until you eventually slap a huge turbo on it.
It's just a matter of time."

Real Car: Nissan 240SX

Class: Coupes

Dinka Jester

809996-500x340.jpg

"Dinka's history of reliability doesn't end with their sports cars. This baby's straight-6 can handle more horsepower than a hydraulic press."

Real Car: Toyota Supra MK4

Annis Flash

93_Nissan_Pulsar_GTiR_1425319090.jpg

"Yes, it may have about a metric tonne of extra fake vents on that factory "sports" hood, but the Flash speaks for itself.

Blink and you'll miss it!"

Real Car: Nissan Pulsar GTI-R

Class: Compacts

Fathom FFS

2003_infiniti_g35_coupe_base_fq_oem_3_50

"Popular with vapers. I think that's all that has to be said."

Real Car: Infiniti G35

Canis Mesa MJ

280px-1992_Jeep_YJ.JPG

"Go back to the days when traction control was ditched in favour of locking differentials, regardless of their combined importance."

Real Car: Jeep Wrangler (1986-1995)

Update: I'm Not a Hipster Part 2

BF Club

13.jpg

"It's slow. It's old. It's unsafe. It's small. It handles badly. But once you get used to all that, it's a great little car."

Real Car: Volkswagen Golf (1987-1989)

Imponte Fireball GT

autos_pontiac_fiero_1988fieroformula-4.j

"It may look fast, but this econobox with 2 doors is hardly brisk, and borrows its engine from your uncle's Prairie."

Real Car: Pontiac Fiero

Class: Coupes

DevinChaboyer223

I would actually like to see a Chevy 2014 Silverado based truck, hopefully in GTA VI

Vehicle Name: Manitoba

Vehicle Performance: Similar to the real Silverado

In-Game Price: $45,000

And maybe some little differences, like maybe headlights from a 2015-2017 Ford F-150, wheels from a 2013-present Dodge Ram Sport, a Grille from a 1995-1998 GMC Sierra, and Taillights from a 2011-Present Dodge Grand Caravan

https://www.flickr.com/photos/upcomingvehiclesx/8713220540/in/photolist-egXwUm-nNxKYw-dAN18e-oU3mDd-m3gCLY-pLw73g-oBnkzK-jzn8ot-pGowcv-paDpMd-ppTYp8-egRLu2-pCZ4wD-pGsTdh-pgExZg-pG9NA6-dATuJ1-egRLB6-hjuNRZ-eyD9UT-ppZaTw-ppU4GT-pEi3J7-kYdB8i-oW1CWd-ppX6vz-jUurkx-oKAVHd-qkdQfT-pYnrhZ-oKx2Ay-oKGWNF-fXKz8Z-pEi6qE-pGsU2b-o7k7Lu-oKGFZW-juGTAr-nH7LiD-RRteAP-pkVAih-pGozgX-nxGQfp-pGsSDw-RRtfb6-oKwU3Y-kFuSrp-p4h2YV-fKbazS-eyD9Vp

Edited by DevinChaboyer223

Failure

Declasse Torero CS/Torero CX

74matador-1.jpg

"This thing can fly; not only in British spy movies, but also in the roads. Make sure you fly it before the gas crisis."

Design: Based on the 1974 AMC Matador coupé, with the front fascia taking inspiration from the Chevelle Coupe of the same time period. The CX version comes standard with a turbocharger, reduced weight, lowered suspension, performance tires, stripe paintjob, bigger bore exhausts and a 6.2L V8, and a stripped down interior. CS version is luxury-oriented, based on the Barcelona II variant.

Class : Sports Classics

Price : $40,000 (base model), $50,000 (CX version)

Performance : Decent in class for acceleration, good top speed and handling.

Ragref

Some vehicles that should be in the next update:

Jester Retro Custom

MVB2JtE.jpg

Manufacturer: Dinka

Design: Based on the first generation Honda NSX with some details taken from the second generation Toyota MR2.

Interior: Same as the Sultan RS

Performance: Compared to the Elegy Retro Custom, it has higher top speed and acceleration but slightly worse braking/traction.

Price: $825,000 conversion cost from the normal Jester at Benny's

Euros

DWG4n02.jpg

Manufacturer: Karin

Design: Based on the A80 Toyota Supra with the rear and other various details taken from the T200 Toyota Celica

Interior: Same as the Banshee

Performance: Compared to the Jester Retro Custom, slightly higher acceleration but worse in every other category.

Price: $850,000 ($300,000 conversion cost at Benny's)

Cossie

HhNYTQp.jpg

Design: Based on the seventh generation Ford Fiesta ST with the front and other details from the third generation Ford Focus RS

Interior: Same as the Blista

Performance: The best compact in every category.

Price: $300,000

VR20

Z1tXt7q.jpg

Manufacturer: Annis

Class: Supers

Design: Based on the Nissan Concept 2020 Vision Gran Turismo

Interior: Same as the X80 Proto

Performance: Same top speed and acceleration as the Vagner but slightly better traction and braking.

Price: $1,650,000

Yinepi

1024px-Almost_new_looking_UNIMOG_in_Balt

Manufacturer: Benefactor

Name: Hedgehog

Handling: Something off-road like with sharp steering?

Interior: Barracks or Custom

Class: Off-Road (Duh, It's not a muscle car van)

Price: $59,000

Other: It must fly and shoot rockets. (Because GTA Online)

Edited by Yinepi

slimeball supreme

Stromata

fs73Jfi.png

In an era where all the cars look like the same shapeless, personality-less blob, the Stromata doesn't exactly remedy this. But it tries it's best. A comfortable, practical luxury sedan that has been well received by critics and drunk businessmen alike - it's the perfect car to make the soccer moms swoon as you drive from your kid's flute recital to your next AA meeting.

Manufacturer: BF

Class: Sedan

Design: Volkswagen Phaeton (with some influences from the VW Passat)

Price: $60,000

J40

VnoHM0P.png

A salaryman in the streets, but a cheetah in the sheets; the J40 is the very definition of an understatement. When you look at her, apparently the result of a Pinnacle and an FQ 2 leaving their baby in a dumpster, there won't be much going through your head. That is until the light turns green and the car slams into a storefront window at 60 mp/h. Two door coupe variant available.

Manufacturer: Fathom

Class: Coupe

Design: Infiniti G35

Price: $85,000 ($90,000 for 2 door)

Randburg

ZOvsaNs.png

What's better than driving a working car? Or a notable car? Or a good car? A Karin Randburg. An ungodly relic to a time when Japanese automakers solely made money by ruthlessly copying their German and American counterparts; the Randburg is a clunky, boxy, and distinctly Japanese car that won't exactly turn heads at a car meet, but it will if it's going fast enough for you to mistake it as a Schyster.

Manufacturer: Karin

Design: Toyota Cresta X70

Price: $20,000

Gnocchi Flip Flops
Posted (edited)

And to think I actually created this thread. Here's one of my recent ideas:

Ferrari 488 Spider (Grotti Corsa - $1,600,000-1,700,000)

24067987930_736f2847ed_z.jpg

37908495011_b97487d228_z.jpg

• Performance: Super - Base, as quick as a maxxed out Bestia GTS. RWD. Carbonizzare steering.
  • Sound: Carbonizzare with Tempesta backfire.
  • Design: Overall 488 Spider shape with folding metal roof. However some 720S design cues thrown about especially in the rear with the placement of exhaust pipes. Alloy 812SuperFast-inspired wheels, however.
  • Interior: Specter with trim color options.
  • Mods: Novitec N-Largo-inspired parts. Secondary color options for roof and roll-bar buttresses. Engine cover options, engine design options, etc (every car-bit imaginable can be changed).
Edited by Scaglietti

CRAZY AL WARD

Pinnacle Estate

021817-Barn-Finds-1981-Datsun-810-Nissan

Manufacturer: Annis

Class: Wagons

Performance: Same as the Sedan Model

Handling: Same As a 1970s Regina Estate

Price: $6,000

Ohhh123r

Vapid STD (4th Generations)

%2783-%2784_Ford_LTD_Sedan_%28Orange_Jul

VCPD Police Variant

Police-GTAVC-front.jpg

Taxi Variant

Taxi-GTAVC-front.jpg

Based on: Ford LTD (4th generations)

Performance: Same as future 1st gen Vapid Stanier

Handling: Same as both VCPD Police Cruiser and Taxi

Description: "This is the last generation of Vapid STD, after slow selling of Vapid Cranada and Dunderary Mustang (sedan and wagon) were restyled and renamed STD and Admiral to provide low investment downsized models using the existing mid-size. As a result, the Cranada nameplate was retired (in North America) while the Mustang reverted to its traditional role as a personal-luxury coupe. The full-size cars retained only the Vapid STD Stanier and Dunderary Admiral nameplates. This mid-size STD is often mistaken as an STD II which was only a name used on intermediate Toranto-based cars from 1977-1979."

Vapid Echo (1998-2004)

image_13304.jpg

(Credits image to yojo2)

Based on: 2rd gen Ford Crowd Victoria with Caprice 1991-1996 back light

Performance: Same performance as Premier

Handling: Faster than Stanier, but slow reverse as Premier

Description: "Following discontinuation of 1st gen Vapid Stanier due to widespread reports of fuel tanks causing exploding on impact in rear-end collision, Vapid introduced 2 new sedans which is Echo and 2rd gen Stanier, Echo was used in dark gritty Liberty City as Police car and Taxi depot. However, the regular sedan wasn't appeared until 1999 which is used by regular citizen. However one day, someone died after fuel tanks leaked and exploded which is same fate as the first Stanier did. It was discontinued in 2004 after 2rd gen Stanier became popular for usage of Law-enforcement and Taxi depot."

Edited by Ohhh123r

slimeball supreme

Europa
wjXY3Pq.png
A common sight on our streets since it's conception in the 30's: the Europa is as American as apple pie, baseball and imperialism. With a sensible, modest design and decent performance, this baby is a common sight as both a rusty, dented up lowrider speeding down the highway as well as the police cruiser chasing after it.
Manufacturer: Chariot U9ac8gj.png
Design: Lincoln Continental
Price: $46,500

Clover
ZVxp5U4.png
Back in the 90's, the biggest fad of the day in the automotive industry was reviving a classic mainstay automobile and redesigning it as a lumpy, round mess. There were definitely exceptions to this rule, however; and the Clover was one of then. Even if this thing will explode if you touch the gas tank the wrong way, it'll definitely look good while doing so.
Manufacturer: Classique cfyLW2W.png
Design: Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
Price: $15,000

Schafter Trojan
VNbcCcb.png
What is there to say about the Trojan that hasn't already been said? A landmark design of the 90's, the Benefactor beauty showed you could keep that executive charm on the outset while packing some serious Pfister-level heat in the trousers. Anybody who was a somebody was driving this thing, from hedge fund managers to Italian mobsters, so the question remains; are you a somebody?
Manufacturer: Benefactor VueAfjd.png
Class: Coupe
Design: Mercedes-Benz 500E
Price: $75,000

Faja
G9JqCGj.png
A pricey little number from Spain; the Faja is physical proof that tax breaks for auto companies yields great results. While most of the nation's people are unemployed and unhappy, RNC Motor is pushing this puppy out at record breaking costs and making bank in the process. Capitalism in action, as the market demands.
Manufacturer: RNC y2RhC5r.png
Class: Super
Design: 2013 GTA Spano
Price: $2,000,000

Edited by slimeball supreme

Ohhh123r

Nataucom Halen (1st Generation)

Proton_Saga_Iswara_%28Aeroback%29_%28fro

Manufacturer: Nataucom

Class: Compact

Based on: Proton Saga Iswara (1992-2003)

Descriptions: "This is Nataucom Halen, Malaysian Compact, the longest running vehicle until the new 2rd Generation came out in 2008 with the new design but in 1st Generation Halen, first came out in 1985 with the ugly bumper and it was updated in 1992 with new designed bumper to look less uglier than the first version. The Police record this vehicle as the most carjacking vehicle in Malaysia. So try to avoid that"

Price: $52,000 (RM 208,000)

Fun Fact: Nataucom name was straight from "National Automobile Company" which real life Proton was straight from "Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional"

Nataucom Fortis

Proton_Wira_%28saloon%29_%28first_genera

Manufacturer: Nataucom

Class: Sedans

Based on: Proton Wira

Descriptions: "You thought Halen was cool, well try this one, Nataucom Fortis also known as Karin Kuruma rip-off. It was first came out in 1993, one year after Helen hit the scene until it bit the dust in 2009, it was updated in 1995 with new facelift. When Maibatsu and Nataucom merged in 1999, they updated with new interior and grill. Also Police notice this vehicle as 2rd Most stolen car in Malaysia"

Price: $20,000 (RM 80,000)

Edited by Ohhh123r

Shyabang Shyabang

I0

Manufacturer: Hound

Engine: 1.6 L Jorang III, 4-cylinder, 105 hp at 5,700 rpm, 108.5 lb·ft (147 N·m) of torque at 4,000 rpm (petrol)

Design: hybrid hatchback

Price: Basic-$30,385 / Well-eqipped-$33,385

Ivan1997GTA

I0

Manufacturer: Hound

Engine: 1.6 L Jorang III, 4-cylinder, 105 hp at 5,700 rpm, 108.5 lb·ft (147 N·m) of torque at 4,000 rpm (petrol)

Design: hybrid hatchback

Price: Basic-$30,385 / Well-eqipped-$33,385

Shouldn't it be a Bollokan? Bollokan is the GTA equivalent of Hyundai.

Edited by Ivan1997GTA

CRAZY AL WARD

Canadian

01+1980+Acadian.jpg

Manufacturer: Imponte

Class: Hatchbacks

Desing: Based off the 1981 Pontiac Acadian

Performance: same as Dinka Blista Compact

Doors: 4

Seats: 4 (3 passangers and driver)

Price: $2,200

Ghost

yefqRfV.jpg

Manufacturer: Bravado

Desing: Based off 1989-1990 Dodge Spirit

Performance: Same as Vulcar Ingot

Doors: 4

Seats: 4 (3 Passangers and Driver)

Price: $900

D-10 Rancher

A4269.JPG

Desing: Based off the 1992 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer 2-Door

Performance: Mix between Landstalker & Huntley

Price: $1,995

D-10 Rancher XL

M6rpebx.jpg

Desing: Based off the 1992 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer 4-Door

Performance: Mix Between Landstalker & Huntley

Price: $1,995

Shade

whdrKJu.jpg

Class: Hatchbacks

Desing: Based off the 1990 Plymouth Sundance

Performance: Same as Bravado Ghost

Price: $1,200

Ontario

1121950015_large.jpg?v=1

Class: Vans

Desing: Based off the 1989 Dodge Caravan

Performance: Same as First Gen Vapid Minivan SWB

Price: $2,000

Ontario XL

721malcolm_001523_c10.jpg

Class: Vans

Desing: Based off the 1989 Plymouth Grand Voyager from the TV series "Malcolm In The Middle"

Performance: Same as the First Gen Vapid Minivan XL

Price: $2,995

Edited by CRAZY AL WARD

Yannerrins
Posted (edited)

Schahtyor

0_21d088_52e9c6e1_L.jpg

Manufacturer: HVY

Class: Industrial

Design: 1965 MAZ-503

Interior: Same as the Tipper, but more dirty

Performance: Same as Tipper

Edited by DidSomebodySayYouga

CRAZY AL WARD

Washington Classic

276610_ce8ad949d276_low_res.jpg

Manufacturer: Albany

Desing: Based off the 1978 Lincoln Continental Town Car from Trailer Park Boys

Performance: Same as Albany Washington

Price: $40,000

AlbanyEsperanto
Posted (edited)

Umbrella:

LZJiigUh.jpg

Manufacturer:Perdant

Class: Economy car

Design:Citroen 2CV

Perfomance:Same as BF Surfer

Price: $ 30.000

Russelsheim

BSZavJih.jpg

Manufacturer:Oberla

Class:Sports Classics

Design:Opel Rekord {1960 = 63} and some rear elements from Chevrolet El Camino

Perfomance:75 mph

Price: 60.000

Dugo

bfB3Ky2h.jpg?4

Manufacturer:Krag Automobili

Class:Supermini

Design:Zastava Yugo

Perfomance: 85 Mph

Price:6:000

Edited by AlbanyEsperanto

Ivan1997GTA
Posted (edited)

S0-modele--lada-110.jpg

Vehicle brand: RUNE

Model: Pelmen

Design: 1995 Lada 110 (VAZ-2110)

Performance: Similar to the Stanier, albeit slightly slower.

Description: "If you grew up in Russia during the late 1990's and early 2000's, odds are you've seen the Pelmen multiple times. This car is considered to be the Russian equivalent of the Vapid Stanier, as it was used as a cab and as a patrol vehicle by the Russian police. There's nothing that makes you feel like a Russian like sitting in the cramped rear seat while the driver listens to some German pop music group you've probably never heard of."

Price: $13,000

Edited by Ivan1997GTA

Jeansowaty

Skinfist (thanks to BMB for the name and idea)

290103d5b523341d78e2ff09f2cc7a5b.jpg

Manufacturer: Western Motorcycle Company

Class: Chopper bike

Design: Harley Davidson Black Death

Performance: Heavy, but great for cruising around. Its handling is a bit sluggish, so is the acceleration, but it has a very good top speed. It has a very wide turning radius.

Where to find:

-Can be found ridden by Angels of Death members in their turfs, with unique logos on the fuel tank, a black paintjob with red luster and saddlebags.

-Seen in traffic once you're riding one.

Price: 2000$

Default radio station: Liberty City Hardcore

Ivanov

2006-ural-wolf-83580-767.jpg​

Manufacturer: RUNE

Class: Chopper bike

Design: Ural Wolf 2006

Performance: It's a challenge even for the best bikers. Average acceleration, average top speed, but very slippery handling. Heavier than other choppers.

Where to find: Can be found in an alleyway in Hove Beach.

Price: 2300$

Default radio station: Vladivostok FM

Zopez

sta.jpg

640eb7f796a5fe32c830180636b617b8--chevro

1967 Declasse Normandy Estate (Chevrolet Estate)

Engine: V8 making buccaneer like speed

Drive Type: Rear wheel drive

Player Cap: 4

Price: $22,950

Zopez

33795770001_large.jpg?v=1

21540300012_large.jpg?v=0

1995 Willard Idaho (Buick Riviera)

Engine: V6 making prairie like power but slower speed

Drive type: Front wheel drive

Player Cap:2

Price: $400 for beater and $3,000 for clean

Killer_Potato
Posted (edited)

Very nice cars. I also have some ideas, ill post them here.

Edited by Killer_Potato

Killer_Potato
Posted (edited)

I have here a list of some classic cars, most of them american.

To start:

CAR

d278ca365b75af23095bcd847dfab412.jpg

Brand: Albany

Design: The Car from the 1977 horror movie The Car

Performance: Same as the Virgo

Class: Muscle

Price: 500,000$

This would be a perfect car for the Halloween.

REMINGTON

c_remington.jpg

Design: Same as GTA SA Remington, but in HD (you cant upgrade what is already perfect)

Performance: Same as Virgo again

Price: 200,000$

This would be a very good lowrider and could have some awesome modifications at Benny's.

BUG

001.jpg

Brand: BF

Design: The old VW Beetle / not offroad BF Injection

Performance: Same as BF Injection

Class: Sports classics

Price: 100,000$

Please RockStar Games, add this.

FASTGOLD

1986_zimmer_quicksilver_ebay_l.jpg

Design: Zimmer Quicksilver

Performance: Faster then the Virgo

Class: Sports classics or coupes

Price: 700,000$

A luxury car for pimps.

WHITEHAWK

da1116-272723_1@2x.jpg?1478203658000

Design: Stutz Blackhawk

Performance: a bit faser than the Virgo

Class: Sports classics or muscle

Price: 600,000$

Another car used by pimps.

SANDVAN

Holden-Sandman--%283%29.jpg

Brand: Cheval

Design: Holden Sandman

Performance: Similar to the Slamvan

Price: 400,000$

A cool van that could have a lot of modifications and liveries.

OCEANIC

f1-1.jpg

Brand: Zirconium

Design: Edsel Pacer

Performance: Similar to Tornado

Price: 300,000$

A rare 4 door car from the 50s, some think its ugly, but i think its beautiful.

Thats all for today. I hope you like it.

Edited by Killer_Potato