GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

time to swallow your pride rockstar

siray

We get it you don't give a sh*t about your fans,but you got no right to insult them.

You showed us the middle finger by giving us a broken bottle and a lame handgun,then MONTHS later a prohibition era car and a machine gun.

You earned millions in cash card sales but you're too greedy to spend any of it for the sake of your fans.Get rid of your dumbass programmers who can't fix the money glitches even after 5 months,5 f*cking months!

Over a million quality jobs published by adults,but you just had to select certain ones for a reason

21dkhlf.jpg

I bet they're all having a conversation at the headquarters about promoting snapmatic contests and crewmshowcases.Their newswire looks like a photography club.

And f*ck them for including heist footage in the gameplay trailer,and making us think they're ready

34ip8co.gif

Posts on a website that Rockstar doesn't even read. Good job, OP. You got em right where you... are safe. On the other side of the world wide web.

I think he makes some excellent points. I agree with the majority of it.

Just goes to show what an inept bunch of retards you have working at R*

Firstly they release a game which is full of bugs, glitches etc and still almost half a year later there are still exploits, glitches and so on.

Surely you test a game before releasing to the public? no?

Basic kindergarten sh*t

• Like 3

It amazes me sometimes what kind of thoughts go on in peoples heads. I really can't even bring myself to waste time countering this drivel.

Don't like...quit playing.

Firstly they release a game which is full of bugs, glitches etc and still almost half a year later there are still exploits, glitches and so on.

Basic kindergarten sh*t

Please offer an example of any online game that did not release with bugs and glitches.

Each and every update has the potential to have bugs and glitches in it so half a year later means absolutely nothing.

The testing that game companies do cant ever match the creativity and ill intent of the general community. There is no way in hell they can test everything in a game this size. Hell even the millions in the community probably havent found all the bugs.

• Like 3

Basic kindergarten sh*t

Please offer an example of any online game that did not release with bugs and glitches.

Each and every update has the potential to have bugs and glitches in it so half a year later means absolutely nothing.

The testing that game companies do cant ever match the creativity and ill intent of the general community. There is no way in hell they can test everything in a game this size. Hell even the millions in the community probably havent found all the bugs.

rockstar is full of timid employees like you

they lack confidence and blame the community for their misfortunes

Edited by siray

Basic kindergarten sh*t

Thats what I thought. Cant come up with one eh...resort to calling names.
  • Like 2

I blame the virulent retardness that some people suffer from.

Don't worry though its not your fault, its your narcissistic attitude and general lack of respect for anything you don't understand.

Also, talking sh*t about R* on a fan forum and not the actual site...hahaha f*cking cowardly ass pussy.

Bad bitches only, Ain't no mediocre, Don’t want no mediocre, I won’t hit no mediocre...

You a bad bitch, Stunting on the mediocre, All over the mediocre, Stunting on the mediocre...

7 bitches with me and ain't none of them mediocre,

From they head to they toes they so far from mediocre.

Don't worry though its not your fault, its your narcissistic attitude and general lack of respect for anything you don't understand.

Also, talking sh*t about R* on a fan forum and not the actual site...hahaha f*cking cowardly ass pussy.

You sound like some 9yr old fanboy who just likes everything where R* or GTA is stamped on.

• Like 6

Why do people keep on defending rockstar when they haven't even released everything promised at launch almost a half year ago. I would be soo happy if they just released everything they promised at launch as well as the stuff they cut out that could be easily put in like the hunter or single player only vehicles.

Basic kindergarten sh*t

Thats what I thought. Cant come up with one eh...resort to calling names.Lol sounds like the typically GTA player... It's funny how op and others talk sh*t abour Rockstar and bad mouth the game yet guarantee it they are playing everyday.. Like dude said above it will NEVEReet the expectations of the community it and will always have some sort of bug or glitch.. Stop bitching about Rockstar* OR Stop playing there game.. Edited by Polska_Duma

Basic kindergarten sh*t

games being released with bugs nd glitches thats one thing no1 can get mad about...but the sheer amount of those bugs nd glitches which came with the package called GTA 5 upon release is just amazing and worth complaining about..not to forget the severity of some of those bugs/glitches

• Like 2

malcolmfunktion

You know the way its always a bad idea to Google any minor symptoms you might have...

Same goes for R* employees and this forum haha.

"Welcome to R*, rule number 1, stay the f*ck away from those forums... It'll only bum you the f*ck out"

Basic kindergarten sh*t

That wasn't an ad hominem fallacy on his part, you're just out of arguments.

I could agree with your point if the money glitches were completely different each time, but they're not. You just end up adding one or two steps every update. They can test that, especially if they have the time to trawl YouTube to find and ban the people promoting the glitch.

The community will always try to find exploits to gain money illegitimately. That's a simple fact. R* don't seem to be making it difficult.

All they'd need to do is thoroughly go over all previous exploits (which they're clearly not doing) and make sure they're fully patched. That way all new exploits have to use a completely different method. Those will take longer to find and almost certainly won't be as effective.

• Like 2

You sound like some 9yr old fanboy who just likes everything where R* or GTA is stamped on.Move along you mentally weak and butthurt chump.

Your existence is based solely on the fact you have a profile on this forum, otherwise you are a F*CKING nobody and nobody gives two rats sh*ts what your opinion is on ANYTHING. I.e., why you just post bullsh*t.

Shine on, lonely forum scum, shine on.

Bad bitches only, Ain't no mediocre, Don’t want no mediocre, I won’t hit no mediocre...

You a bad bitch, Stunting on the mediocre, All over the mediocre, Stunting on the mediocre...

You sound like some 9yr old fanboy who just likes everything where R* or GTA is stamped on.
my existence is based solely on the fact I have a profile on this forum, otherwise I am a F*CKING nobody and nobody gives two rats sh*ts what my opinion is on ANYTHING. I.e., why I just post bullsh*t.

fixed

Move along you mentally weak and butthurt chump.

Your existence is based solely on the fact you have a profile on this forum, otherwise you are a F*CKING nobody and nobody gives two rats sh*ts what your opinion is on ANYTHING. I.e., why you just post bullsh*t.

Oh, the irony.

• Like 2

fixed

Fix yourself you mentally weak ass chump.

Pathetic, whiney child. What a joke you and ninja gear are...

Posts on a website that Rockstar doesn't even read. Good job, OP. You got em right where you... are safe. On the other side of the world wide web.

Wrong! Cockstar employees read/monitor this site every second of the day.

I'm positive they learn of glitches and cheats on here as well as Youtube channels.

I'm also positive that they deal out punishments/rewards according to the attitudes on such sites as this one.

Move along you mentally weak and butthurt chump.

Oh, the irony.

Got something to say ..?

No, then move the f*ck along chump.

It's too early to write a long post about this, but as said above the least they could do is add in some of the stuff from SP they cut outta online. Don't think that would really cost much since it's already made.

While the last patch was their best, it still had notes that failed to mention things that were changed and also said things that weren't changed. They really don't seem to test this stuff despite patch testing being the supposed reason they take so long.

And the heist thing was pretty BS since we recently learned they only started work on them after the game launched.

Game's still good, though. I just wish R* was more involved. Do they have like a community manager or something?

• Like 3

Wrong! Cockstar employees read/monitor this site every second of the day.

I'm positive they learn of glitches and cheats on here as well as Youtube channels.

I'm also positive that they deal out punishments/rewards according to the attitudes on such sites as this one.

No doubt they do for very obvious reasons, GTA F has it's presence since long that has grown already and the series with the latest title and it'll continue for one of the largest active forums.

Why do people keep on defending rockstar when they haven't even released everything promised at launch almost a half year ago. I would be soo happy if they just released everything they promised at launch as well as the stuff they cut out that could be easily put in like the hunter or single player only vehicles.

Because ulike you aparently I can read and comprehend. Everything they said the game would launch with was in the game at launch. Everthing they have said would be released after launch in title updates has been released except hiests which is coming next. They never gave any timeframe.

If your looking at pretty pictures in a trailer instead of reading and taking that as some sort of promise then I understand why you might be confused. A trailor shows the end result of what the game hopes to be ...not what will exist at launch.

• Like 2