Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums! (92,322 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

grungeeddy

Irish Anarchists MC - Looking for Leaders & Members

xxnGGuJ

Thank You Grung and Everyone From

Irish Anarchists MC

Thank you for Welcoming me in the this family, the patch looks amazing on my back, The bikes are loving me just as much as our members.

ViennasIllest

Congrats on the patch xxnGGuJ!

CR1MINAL_INTENT

Great recruitment page.

grungeeddy

Thank you! Minus the few public displays of supremacy we've tried to provide everyone with an open book. We pride ourselves on respect and I think that's evident with the Biker Bashes we host with other MC's and the code we follow in free roam.

blackphoenix626

Hey I sent you a friend request on psn grun, maybe you can accept me and let me know what I have to do next, cheers.

grungeeddy

Great! Message me privately in the GTA Forums the name of your PSN. Had a couple new ID's added. Just want to make sure I have the right one. Also, we use Social Club for the majority of our Club Communication. Welcome!

blackphoenix626

Great! Message me privately in the GTA Forums the name of your PSN. Had a couple new ID's added. Just want to make sure I have the right one. Also, we use Social Club for the majority of our Club Communication. Welcome!

PSN is the exact same as my name here, you added me alright, hopefully we get to play soon and I get to add a few more of the gang.

Edited by blackphoenix626

Scary Éire

PSN is the exact same as my name here, you added me alright, hopefully we get to play soon and I get to add a few more of the gang.

Add me if ya like, username McKiernan

tiimep

Joining, it seems awesome :)

mcsorley0813

Damn Grunge, getting a lot of prospects I'm after haha. I'm starting to get jealous over here. Glad to see you thriving brother

blackphoenix626

Sent SC request.

grungeeddy

Great! I will add you to the communication list. Mac, it's the Irish Blood that brings us all together. That's the key to quality members. Even though you are in a different club I still consider you an Irish Brother! :)

xxnGGuJ

Good-Luck Brother Can`t wait to meet new brother`s Around the World, Hope you`re Charter is as fun as you have made mine. Mac Irish Blood ForSure,

Irish Anarchists Motorcycle Club

xxnGGuJ/JuGz

SECRETARY

Antigenetic

Would definitely consider joining, only issue is that I have a garage full of cars and a level 123 character. Would you be alright if I made a new character alongside my current one? Only issue is I can't see what a level 1 character could bring to the table.

mcsorley0813

Dewbauchee88, the rumors regarding the latest DLC are that your character will now be allowed to have two garages. If this is accurate you may not need to create a new character. Best of luck with the Irish. They are a hell of an MC.

Scary Éire

Would definitely consider joining, only issue is that I have a garage full of cars and a level 123 character. Would you be alright if I made a new character alongside my current one? Only issue is I can't see what a level 1 character could bring to the table.

If you're based in the UK message me, as the Ireland Charter of the IRMC might suit your timezone better

Antigenetic

Cheers both for your replys, how active is the Ireland MC? I do live in the UK but I'm originally from Roscommon myself; so that would be grand if you are as active as the fella's here.

grungeeddy

Cheers both for your replys, how active is the Ireland MC? I do live in the UK but I'm originally from Roscommon myself; so that would be grand if you are as active as the fella's here.

The latest Patch we just downloaded did not include the extra garage. I believe that will come around Easter. But I promise you that we can help you obtain any car you subtract from your garage for a bike. Our National Secretary Jugz can even help you with the expense of picking up that car when the extra garage is available. Ireland is active so come join us. Welcome!

Antigenetic

It's cool mate, I joined up with McKiernan last night; looking forward to riding with y'all.

- My PSN is Antigenetic, I added a few of you guys last night too.

Edited by Dewbauchee88

grungeeddy

It's cool mate, I joined up with McKiernan last night; looking forward to riding with y'all.

- My PSN is Antigenetic, I added a few of you guys last night too.

Cheers!

Gail_Force

Great recruitment page, this looks pretty cool. I'd like to join up, I have no headset though I hope that isn't a problem

Scary Éire

Great recruitment page, this looks pretty cool. I'd like to join up, I have no headset though I hope that isn't a problem

That's cool, having a headset's nice but you don't need to have one. Add me (McKiernan) on Social Club & PSN, I'll sent ya an invite

grungeeddy

Welcome Gail! Check your Social Club from time to time. We update everyone from there.

aquahaze2

I dident realize there were so many other MCs out there, iv never seen another biker in game that dident belong to me

grungeeddy

I dident realize there were so many other MCs out there, iv never seen another biker in game that dident belong to me

Rockstar should have had a better system for recognizing likewise crews. I think this could have been established by having crews categorized differently such as: street, families, two-wheels, etc.. Instead of Rebels, Soldiers, Chatter Boxes, etc. I'm sure people would love to add you to their friends list. Better chance of seeing MC's in the same room.

Billaght

Hi its Billaght here. i am the newest memeber of the IRMC. im usually on around 9pm GMT. PSN is IRISH-N-PROUD.

Scary Éire

Hi its Billaght here. i am the newest memeber of the IRMC. im usually on around 9pm GMT. PSN is IRISH-N-PROUD.

Good to have ya on board, see ya online soon,

McKiernan

ShaggyMcGee

Beyond proud to be joining. Ready and excited to get started working with you boys.

Scary Éire

Beyond proud to be joining. Ready and excited to get started working with you boys.

Is that your real name?

ShaggyMcGee

Is that your real name?

Only half. Shaggy was a nickname that stuck with me through high school. My real name's James.