Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,760 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

JKan420

Trailer Park Boys

Mister Pink

Watched the first two episodes... brilliant. I think it will be a total standout season in their whole catalogue. They managed to squeeze in every Trailer Park Boys-ism joke you can get in to one episode practically. Some of the jokes seems a little smarter than some of the previous stuff. hope the rest of the season lives up. I think it will though. :D

Edited by Mister Pink

Twang.

I fell in love with this show earlier this year. I loved the new season. I like how it had a discernible arc, which is not something I really noticed in the first 7 seasons.

make total destroy

Season 8 is gre-ee-easy.

Dboi 420

Thank god for Netflix, it gave this show the international cult following it deserved. :^:

I've been watching TPB since I was a little guy. I remember watching it every sunday as it aired on Showcase, otherwise known as the greasiest channel on canadian cable. :lol:

So here's some things some of you might not know about. There's a Trailer Park Boys youtube channel with a f*ck-load of extra "behind the scenes" content of season 8, including in-character Reddit AMA's.

And here's a video that preludes season 8 of the boys signing the Swearnet contract that Ricky references in the first episode.

Also there was a black and white movie in 1999 that preludes the show, (clips are used in the Pilot episode). There is no Bubbles, and the characters of Ricky and Julian are a bit different. For example Julian is a huge coke-head, and Ricky actually has some common sense. The plot is quite dark, but any self-claimed TPB fan owes it to themselves to watch the origin of the boys. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_VMmPlnJxE

Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0

FilthyEsquire

This show is one of my favorites. And Netflix did help it's popularity, or should I say Netflix's lack of interesting funny shows to watch. I got into RIGHT before GTA V launched. It was a great time.

gtamann123

I'm actually surprised at how well season 8 turned out. It just goes to show that these guys really do have true talent.

Audiophile

Have been watching this great show for years. I went on a marathon last summer and watched season 1 to the start of 7 on Netflix. Then Netflix took it down....then it came back but I was watching other shows so Trailer Park Boys went on the backburner.

Saw season 8 go up on Netflix, started on 7 again. Still loving it, always makes me laugh.

Mister Pink

Wow, finished Season 8. I have to say, it's one of the best seasons. Donald/Donna and Randy's/Lahey's storyline had to be my favourite.

esmittystud101

Thoughts on Season 8......

Don't get me wrong, I really liked season 8. I liked it just as much as the past seasons. But I was dissapointed that Trevor was not in it at all. Jacob did a pretty good job filling his place. But there is no Corey without Trevor. But Jacob was pretty good fill in, for the time being. I was also dissapointed not seeing Ray or Phil Collins. I'm not too sure about Ray though. Maybe I missed something in season 8 that said he past away (character only of course) or something but I don't think so. I still feel good about season 8 and whats to come in season 9. Ricky becoming a grandfater I'm sure will be memorable. The airconditioner at the beginning of the season was too much. I about lost it. Ricky freezing was a kodac moment.

I haven't seen Don't Legalize It yet. I wonder if Netflix instant will get it soon.

make total destroy

Unfortunately, Richard 'Philadelphia' Collins passed away a few months back, which is why he only appeared in the first episode.

Barrie Dunn (Ray) is no longer a producer for the show. The final scene of Don't Legalize It (which is currently available on YouTube) reveals where Ray is.

Michael Jackson (the guy who played Trevor) has major beef with TPB, and is likely never coming back. He seems to be done with acting entirely.

esmittystud101

Man, I'm really down in the dumps that Trevor has beef with TPB. He was a bi*ch on the show and he is a b*tch in real life too I guess. LOL. I'll have to check out Don't legalize it on YouTube. Might watch it tonight. I hate to here Phil Collins died. He played a good part in the show.

gtamann123

Unfortunately, Richard 'Philadelphia' Collins passed away a few months back, which is why he only appeared in the first episode.

Barrie Dunn (Ray) is no longer a producer for the show. The final scene of Don't Legalize It (which is currently available on YouTube) reveals where Ray is.

Michael Jackson (the guy who played Trevor) has major beef with TPB, and is likely never coming back. He seems to be done with acting entirely.

From what I heard both Corey Bowles and Michael Jackson had a beef which is why they were both absent in season 7 and had to be written off like they were. But atleast it seems like Corey struck some kind of deal because he is in season 8.

Thanks for pointing out that the new movie is on Youtube. Going to go watch it now.

Audiophile

I finished season 8 a few days ago after picking up from the start of 7, where I had left off a year ago.

Can't say I loved season 8 but I did enjoy it. It just felt "different" and yet still like TPB, if that makes sense.

Need some moar TPB tho...I've basically seen all the movies, now I have watched all the seasons. Damn.

Edited by Audiophile

Mister Pink

Ah... finally some clarity over the Treveor/Michael Jackson situation.

esmittystud101

Thanks again ShootPeopleNotDope for the You Tube "Don't Legalize It" find. Good lookin out bud. The video quality is good too. Couldn't ask for better.

I have to say I really enjoyed "Don't Legalize It".

Edited by esmittystud101

Fallcreek

"WHAT THE f*ck DO YOU MEAN THERE'S CRABS IN THE SHEDS!?"

On another note, am I the only one that thought "Don't Legalize It" was dark in some aspects? I mean..

f*cking Lahey was doing cocain!

gtamann123

Still haven't watched don't legalize it actually. I find that if I try to watch long videos on YouTube from my PS3 it doesn't work. And it's uncomfortable to sit at my PC for that long as well. But I think I may just bite the bullet and watch it on my computer.

darthYENIK

I've fallen headfirst into the TPB rabbit hole. After years of never watching a single episode, I finally binged through the whole thing (minus the new season on Netflix).

Such a fun show.

PS, today I learned Phil Collins died last year. That sucks.

gtamann123

Yeah it was quite sad that Philadelphia Collins passed away. And welcome to the TPB fanboy family YENIK! :beerhat:

ll rdny ll

I recently was able to get 'Don't Legalize It' on bluray for $45 USD + Shipping/Handling (Thanks Canada)

It was a really good movie, but I don't think it was worth $50

Edited by ll rdny ll

gtamann123

You do realize that Don't legalize it is on YouTube for free right?

Mister Pink

Here we go boys! Some people will be very happy on this date..

darthYENIK

Decent.

The boys are touring and they just came through town. Wish I knew ahead of time, I hear it was a great show.

Edited by darthYENIK

Mister Pink

I seen them twice when they came to Dublin. Was at the show that was recorded too that was on Netflix. Got to chat with Bubbles/Mike Smith alone for 10minutes which was cool. Big Beatles fan! Met Ricky and of course Julian came about about 30 minutes after the rest, drink in hand. Brilliant.

Try catch them if you can. During the intermission there's like an enclosed car park and about 600 people that went to the show just lit up spliffs. Was hilarious. Never seen a weed cloud before :p

darthYENIK

New season's up on Netflix Mah-f*ckas. Br-r-rap!

Edited by darthYENIK

Mister Pink

YUSS! Some good weekend watching :)

darthYENIK
VzxlA6x.jpg

ll rdny ll

VzxlA6x.jpg

Samsquamptch!

Mister Pink

Last night I realised I never completed season 10. Caught up with it and will save 11 for a couple of weeks while I watch other shows. Man Snoop, Doug Benson and Tom Arnold in 10 was hilarious.

Best line I can remember was from Lahey when he says to Lezlie:

"The liquor will do the driving, then we'll just kick back on booze control."

- Genius.

Tokasmoka

Sad day yesterday as it was announced the man that played Mr. Lahey, John Dunsworth, has passed the away at the age of 71.

RIP, this man played the best drunk ever and he sound like he was a great person. His daughter, who also plays Sara on the show, announced he had passed away following a short and unexpected illness.

"I am the liquor"

:cry: