Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,461 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

JKan420

Trailer Park Boys

JKan420

Any tpb fans? The trailer for the upcoming tpb 3 movie was just released. I'm hoping it comes to US, not just Canada.

W3BB13

Yeah, I'm a pretty big fan of the show. I've been anxiously awaiting season 8 for a while now.

RoadRunner71

I really liked Trailer Park Boys series. Unfortunately I don't think either the movies or the new seasons will be translated to Spanish as it's not a too known show over here...

Dboi 420

F*ck yeah, totally forgot about the 3rd movie. And now I find out season 8 is comming too! Cheers JKan420 for the reminder. :^:

Although I thought "Say Goodnight To The Bad Guys" was a perfect ending to the series, I can't wait to see where it goes next.

The sh*t hawks are comming...

gtamann123

I stumbled upon it on Netflix and watched all 55 episodes in a row and watched both movies. I just wish they had the specials on Netflix as well as the real "Final Episode" I also hope the new movie comes to the US because I will be very disappointed if it doesnt :(.

And also concerning season 8. Have they stated if it will be distributed for free on Swearnet or will it require a subscription?

Edited by gtamann123

universetwisters

A buddy of mine watches it all the time and drives me nuts over it.

On a related note, has anyone seen the Australian reboot of it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez-OztQWc_8

iiGh0STt

no. not one bit. I tried getting into it too, and forced myself to watch some of it with friends who said it was the funniest show ever. I seriously disagree.

gtamann123

no. not one bit. I tried getting into it too, and forced myself to watch some of it with friends who said it was the funniest show ever. I seriously disagree.

TPB is one of those things where you are either a die hard fanboy or absolutely hate everything about it. There really isn't a middle ground.

A buddy of mine watches it all the time and drives me nuts over it.

On a related note, has anyone seen the Australian reboot of it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez-OztQWc_8

I watched about 1 minute and couldn't continue. That was absolutely dreadful.

esmittystud101

You guys just made my day. I love me some TPB.

esmittystud101

I think Netflix is getting a pretty good exclusives now if not the best out there.

gtamann123

Wow that awesome. Cant wait!!

Mister Pink

I was just going to post this and about the Netflix news. Love TPB, seen them live twice and met the boys too.

OH NO

Ricky in the hospital with the truck glued to his hand telling squirrels on his shoulder to f*ck off......oh f*ck I nearly died laughing. Hilarious show.

gtamann123

Ricky in the hospital with the truck glued to his hand telling squirrels on his shoulder to f*ck off......oh f*ck I nearly died laughing. Hilarious show.

Lol yeah i remember that episode very well. And yeah i have laughed myself half to death multiple times at this show. Most of all in the episode where Lahey puts his cop uniform on and gets sh*tfaced drunk and then goes looking for Rick and Julian and bubbles has to cover for them by impersonating Ricky. Kind of hard to describe but it was funny as hell.

esmittystud101

This had to be the biggest April Fools joke of all time. Netflix still only has seasons 1-7 not 8 or 9 yet. I knew that it wasn't going to happen soon.

gtamann123

This had to be the biggest April Fools joke of all time. Netflix still only has seasons 1-7 not 8 or 9 yet. I knew that it wasn't going to happen soon.

I don't think 8 and 9 have even been released at all yet.

esmittystud101

I got a Facebook feed yesterday and it said that Season 8 is comming this Fall. Fu*kin cheesburger Randy. I know this is all his fault. LOL

gtamann123

Still cant wait for it. I think it will be worth the wait

esmittystud101

They need Corey and Trevor back as well. I miss those guys. There, I finally said it. "I miss Corey and Trevor" LOL

Edited by esmittystud101

gtamann123

I think Corey and Trevor left because of some kind of contract dispute or something along those lines. It would be cool to see them return but I doubt it

OH NO

Lol yeah i remember that episode very well. And yeah i have laughed myself half to death multiple times at this show. Most of all in the episode where Lahey puts his cop uniform on and gets sh*tfaced drunk and then goes looking for Rick and Julian and bubbles has to cover for them by impersonating Ricky. Kind of hard to describe but it was funny as hell.

Tpb is often hard to describe just why its so funny, its sometimes something as simple as ricky sitting with a rip in his shirt..its very peculiar and I love it.

And yeah trevor and corey apparently left as they were sick of being portrayed as total muppets, shame if that's true.

gtamann123

I heard it was pay based. They weren't considered part of the main cars or something like that so they were getting paid sh*t money compared to guys like Mike Smith and Dunsworth. Even though they had pretty much the same amount of screen time and importance as them

And yeah the humor of tpb is very peculiar and it takes a certain person to get it. Which is the reason its a love it to death or absolutely hate it type of thing.

OH NO

I heard it was pay based. They weren't considered part of the main cars or something like that so they were getting paid sh*t money compared to guys like Mike Smith and Dunsworth. Even though they had pretty much the same amount of screen time and importance as them

And yeah the humor of tpb is very peculiar and it takes a certain person to get it. Which is the reason its a love it to death or absolutely hate it type of thing.

If that's the case then I can see why they left. And yeah its definitely a love or hate thing.

Have you noticed whenever ricky stands on a slope he falls down it? sh*t killS me.

gtamann123

Yeah Ricky has terrible balance. Its kind of funny because I heard that most of the stuff was improvised. Like when a charcter falls or something it is just something that hapoemed and they kept it in. A lot of the dialogue was improvised too

esmittystud101

Here is an interview with the boys thats not very old I don't think. You guys might like it.

After watching it, I'm pretty sure Mike Smith is the brains of the show.

Edited by esmittystud101

Mr Oraange

Watched Countdown to Liquor Day twice in the past three or four years.

Never really bothered with the TV series.

Tracksuit Hitman

Started watching the show a couple of days ago on Netflix. At first I wasn't too sure but after watching a few episodes I just fell in love with it. To me, the show is great and hilarious although I agree with what you guys are saying; you'll either love it or hate it.

I f*cking love Ricky and Bubbles. I'm not so keen on Julian although I've not watched many episodes so my opinion on him could really change. I don't hate him, but I don't love him either.

gtamann123

Watched Countdown to Liquor Day twice in the past three or four years.

Never really bothered with the TV series.

You should really watch the series if you are able too. I think it is way better than the Movies. Especially the 3rd season.

Edited by gtamann123

OH NO

"Just remember lahey, what comes around is all around". Hahaha

I love ricky. The actor who plays him is in the film 'hobo with a shotgun' and something..interesting..happens to him. Worth a watch.