Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,036 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jeansowaty

What radio stations do you like and hate the most?

datonepotato

I love Game Radio FM for it's hip hop, MSX FM for it's adrenaline pumping Drum & Bass, and Rise FM for it's cool Trance music.

I can dig Chatterbox FM but I usually change the channel instantly because I'm just not into it and I usually only listen to the first song on K-Jah Radio before changing the channel or I just do it instantly.

I don't care for Double Clef FM because it's not my thing nor do I care for Flashback FM because I just don't really dig the songs.

I really hate Head Radio in this game (the ones from GTA 1 & 2 are better imo) and I just don't like Lips 106 that much.

GTA_CAT
On 6/20/2018 at 9:52 PM, datonepotato said:

MSX FM is a Drum & Bass station and Drum & Bass is supposed to be fast-paced. Without the fast-pace, it's not Drum & Bass. As for the dude just yelling and sh*t, that's MC Codebreaker.

lmao how can you not tell the difference between one drum and bass song and another. and though i admit the guy in the background can get kinda annoying i like it. that dude is mc codebreaker btw.

lol how the f*ck can no one tell the difference between trance and drum and bass like really? also i can't believe that everyone here thinks that all of both genres sound the same. like holy sh*t how much crack are y'all on?

Probably they weren't thinking clearly what they were writing. When somebody doesn't like both MSX and Rise I can almost say this person hasn't listened the stations more than 10 min eachone so the first impression is that they sound equal. Those music styles are peculiar and you might not like them the first time you listen to but after some time they start to interest you. There's also the handicap that this music was on its peak at the time the game takes place and in the following years fastly decayed.

ikid2468
Posted (edited)

Flashback fm, rise, msx and game fm. Chatterbox was dope. Rest can die lol

Lips and head radio weren't as good as lcs

Edited by ikid2468

stef_92
Posted (edited)
On 6/21/2018 at 11:41 PM, GTA_CAT said:

Probably they weren't thinking clearly what they were writing. When somebody doesn't like both MSX and Rise I can almost say this person hasn't listened the stations more than 10 min eachone so the first impression is that they sound equal. Those music styles are peculiar and you might not like them the first time you listen to but after some time they start to interest you. There's also the handicap that this music was on its peak at the time the game takes place and in the following years fastly decayed.

About MSX FM  it's early Drum & Bass and it just sounded like that back in the day (you have more diversity nowadays). As for the MC - I'm sure they made it intentionally to be that annoying (like a parody of a DnB MC) because there really are many annoying ones in real life. And btw there is a recorded set from last year with SPY and MC Codebreaker on the D&B Arena youtube channel and Codebreaker doesnt sound anything like his performance at MSX FM radio (another proof tha it was parody).

Edited by stef_92
Typo

Tao Cheng
Posted (edited)
On 6/21/2018 at 1:41 PM, GTA_CAT said:

I'm into that type of music primarily for that high speed adrenaline action and I can tell you it's not for everyone. If you like it, cool if you don't, cool. Due to personal experiences we would most likely not get along if you don't like that type of music due our frequency and philosophy conflicts.

My least favorite is Flashback FM and Double Cleff FM. I don't dislike them. Huge difference.

Edited by Tao Cheng
Double quote

GTA_CAT
56 minutes ago, Tao Cheng said:

I'm into that type of music primarily for that high speed adrenaline action and I can tell you it's not for everyone. If you like it, cool if you don't, cool. Due to personal experiences we would most likely not get along if you don't like that type of music due our frequency and philosophy conflicts.

My least favorite is Flashback FM and Double Cleff FM. I don't dislike them. Huge difference.

That's why I like MSX, fast paced music for fast paced driving. And I use this type of music to workout, specially when I go running down a mountain.

NiggAndreasYT

flashback