1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Aero Dynamo

Merryweather Mesa Appreciation Thread!

IROCZFOX

How do you get the cageless mesa?

rzurita01

Unbelieveable how many people ruin this beautiful car with insane colors and non-offroad wheels.

Anyway

It's just a video game post your picture and move on....

How do you get the cageless mesa?

Save Editor....SP to MP Glitch

Canis Mesa (MerryWeather)
252 – Without Roof, Without Roll Bars
253 – With Roof, Without Roll Bars
254 – Without Roof, With Roll Bars
251/255 – With Roof, With Roll Bars
oBhebxW.png
Edited by rzurita01

the nameless

Which gang attacks are against MW now? I did one a long time ago but that no longer seems to exist - I downloaded a map and that spot is not marked anywhere close.

BigStu4q

It's only good for its looks, off-road it drives like crap

the nameless

I only want it for looks. But I still can't find an MW gang attack, I am at Elysian Island now at 11pm, within the time frame, and there is no gang attack. I'm only lvl 29 on this character, and it took me weeks to get anyone to send a mugger after me, I could be there longer asking people for mercs.

luisniko

For my gal

0_0.jpg

For my dewd

0_0.jpg

Cheapest car ever, although can't be sold. Love the car the look got so much balls.

mr funknuts

Mine, she gets lots of use.

0_0.jpg

BucketOfSloths

Finally, It's Relevant!

olcWHf2.jpg

BigStu4q

I only want it for looks. But I still can't find an MW gang attack, I am at Elysian Island now at 11pm, within the time frame, and there is no gang attack. I'm only lvl 29 on this character, and it took me weeks to get anyone to send a mugger after me, I could be there longer asking people for mercs.

I don't think you can store it from gang attacks anymore.

I'll be online in about 3 hours, I'll help you if you want

twiztedtrav

If anyone would be willing to Save Edit me a Cageless Topless Mesa I would be eternally grateful. I lost mine in an insurance glitch from spot 1. Plus if you know the dupe method you'd be welcome to any of my cars.

Delta India Echo

Love how the floodlights on the caged Mesa work.

Edited by Delta India Echo

ten-a-penny

Already have one, but not sure whenever I'll go with the NightHawk style or Military style. Thoughts anyone?

Linchpin636

7F7B8AAE-98E0-44A7-8DFF-3986A4AF0B4A_zps

9E628DBC-A4AE-4E60-A337-D3D9FBB344EF_zps

Patgosplat

Spectacus

Durtywhyteboi88

Anyone who ACTUALLY offroads on a regular basis knows the merryweather Mesa is a great addition to any off-roaders garage,this thing is great offroad,maybe you people just don't know how to use it properly,off-roading isn't all about speeding up hill and hitting giant jumps and sh*t,for actual enthusiasts it's about slow roading and articulation of the suspension,I can take a merryweather Mesa(a rebel as well) anywhere you can take a sandking or 6x6,GUARANTEED,it's all about the way you drive these vehicles,quick blaming the vehicles physics and learn how to actually drive it before you knock it's capabilities

I only want it for looks. But I still can't find an MW gang attack, I am at Elysian Island now at 11pm, within the time frame, and there is no gang attack. I'm only lvl 29 on this character, and it took me weeks to get anyone to send a mugger after me, I could be there longer asking people for mercs. if you're on ps3 I'd be glad to send mercenaries after you so long as you don't let them murder you and take my 7 stacks

Inkytwig

2ishxlu.jpg

Loved this thing. Got rid of it coz I'm going through a bike and muscle car faze at the moment.

Spectacus

luisniko

How the hell the lights on the top can be turned on?

chrisjtho

My Mesa was meant as a joke car. Lowrider wheels on this raised offroader. Used to be in a bubblegum color scheme (Gasoline Green/Pink) :))

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Turn on the head lights twice and instead of them getting brighter theyll go on instead.

ten-a-penny

by turning on the regular lights. I'm not sure if the top lights work at daytime, but in the night if you double clicked Right on D-Pad and turned the strong lights the ones on top will turn on too. Beware though, these lights can turn you blind if you do so with a Xenon lights on a wall. ;)

the Bodhi have a similar effect.

gtafan26

I want to get one, I need to see if I can a friend to help me

Goin For The Gusto

BigStu4q

Anyone who ACTUALLY offroads on a regular basis knows the merryweather Mesa is a great addition to any off-roaders garage,this thing is great offroad,maybe you people just don't know how to use it properly,off-roading isn't all about speeding up hill and hitting giant jumps and sh*t,for actual enthusiasts it's about slow roading and articulation of the suspension,I can take a merryweather Mesa(a rebel as well) anywhere you can take a sandking or 6x6,GUARANTEED,it's all about the way you drive these vehicles,quick blaming the vehicles physics and learn how to actually drive it before you knock it's capabilities

Or maybe you're off-roading wrong which is why you think it's good

DiaDREWbetic

if you're on ps3 I'd be glad to send mercenaries after you so long as you don't let them murder you and take my 7 stacks

LOL I totally agree with the handling bit. I can walk my way up mountains in that Mesa with no problem then some idiot in his 6X6 barrels into the side of the mountain, flies STRAIGHT up in the air and lands on his ass back in the road... smh

It ISN'T about whipping through canyons and flying everywhere (though fun) when you're a technical rock crawler...

On another note:

I have the roofless+cageless and roofed+cageless Mesa and can bring them online. no custom plates or RGB colors though. I am on during the day (PS3 ONLY) in EST (so right now it's 0451, that's AM) and am glad to bring you one! Hit me up HERE in a PM with your PSN and preference of the two (not doing caged b/c well... you can get that yourself) AND REMEMBER, it's on MY time not yours so please don't hmu if you're in timbuktu and have the EXACT opposite schedule as me
0_0.jpg
^^ for when I'm being chased by jets and helicopters... I blend in with the grass... LIKE A NINJA! ^^

Edited by DiaDREWbetic

Durtywhyteboi88

great argument bud,have a cookie. I'm pretty sure if I was off-roading wrong I wouldn't attract the attention of a 30 page topic filled with people requesting me to add them.

Moozze

I want to get one, I need to see if I can a friend to help me

You can still get it without any help from others.

1. Make sure all your personal vehicles are stored in your garage(s).

2. Go to a Merryweather gang attack in a vehicle that's not yours. I used the gang attack near Zancudo.

3. Do the gang attack, then jump in the mesa of your choice

4. Go to a mission marker and join the mission

5. Leave the mission straight away while in the settings screen

6. You'll return to free roam and voila, you can now store and mod the mesa at your heart's content.

BigStu4q

great argument bud,have a cookie. I'm pretty sure if I was off-roading wrong I wouldn't attract the attention of a 30 page topic filled with people requesting me to add them.

I only turned your argument against you, so if it's a poor argument, then you're deflating your own statement.

Edit: Thanks for the cookie, i like cookies :p

Edited by BigStu4q

ten-a-penny

I only turned your argument against you, so if it's a poor argument, then you're deflating your own statement.

Edit: Thanks for the cookie, i like cookies :p

Umm........

Off-road'ing doesn't mean 'hold down R2 and jump over rocks here and there'. If you done so you'll end up falling down. Happens billions of times with me with the Liberator itself (which is arguably the best off-roader for now). When I followed the guy's method I had 0 problems.

Seriously do you even off-road in RL, bruh? heck I don't do so and I know that.

NecroNeedle

aUUv5yk.png

9Lhy7MT.png

lol f*cking great one