Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,139 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
save_the_babys

I Just got sentenced to 4 days in the bad sport hole

save_the_babys

Not here to complain or whine, so please refrain from the butthurt/homo insults, just feel that my punishment was unjust, when you have level 600's running around and other modders going free but blow up a few PV's and i guess R* starts to drown in too many fanboy tears.

EggSmasherMcMental

sigh, define "a few".

Ezza.

You have to blow up like every PV in the lobby like 8 times each, all in quick succession to get enough bad sport points to be put in that lobby.

My advice is to take a camping trip up to Paleto to Bay for a few days

Edited by EZza2647

AmbientZed

Better tighten up that butthole and sprinkle up the lube, the bad sport ''hole'' is not to be taken lightly.

pnut87

Keyword there being "modder". Assuming you're NOT a modder, your probably got detected through normal parameters of the bad sport system.

Modders on the other hand, probably have gone through any number of characters and accounts so they can play in normal lobbies. I'm sure they'll be starting new characters shortly after you spot/report them.

KimberJane

What did you do to warrant such punishment? And yes I agree, still see many level 400 and upwards users around the lobbies and in races etc

You Are All V1rgins

Now you can spend 4 days blowing up PV's, hopefully you'll get it out of your system

mrkush90

modders are such big fa**ots yeah .. f*cking you wana mod go do it on a PC game where you most likely will not get banned .. derp

save_the_babys

What did you do to warrant such punishment? And yes I agree, still see many level 400 and upwards users around the lobbies and in races etc

I have this ocd type of habit that when i get a revenge kill i have to blow up the PV too as a last "f*ck you" with the cherry on top sort of thing.

smokingndriving

How many (around) PV's did you wreck to get BS?

The rather amusing alternative that I've been doing lately is that rather than blowing up a PV - although I've done a fair amount of that lately - I've just hit the car with a sticky and then proceed to not do anything. The other player then sits there wondering if I'm going to wreck their car or not. I did this the other day with a player, who then proceeded to stand on his car in passive, making the jerk-off motion. I put a bounty on him in passive, and he then proceeded to be chased down for THIRTY FREAKING MINUTES by four other players. FOUR players chased this guy in passive for a 1K (!!!) bounty, with the four of them wrecking each other along the way. I sat in my apartment, sending the mugger and merc after the four players giving chase, laughing my ass off the entire time. Four players chasing a player in passive for thirty minutes for a 1K bounty, wasting each other and their cars along the way - it was the dumbest, funniest thing I've ever seen in GTA.

Additionally, I never wrecked the player's car that I stickied, but one of the four chasing him did.

Anyone know if it's a running total or you have to do x amount in one lobby or ?

Additionally, in terms of wrecking PV's, I'm paying the insurance, so I'm not seeing the big deal. If I wasn't paying insurance, then yeah, sucks for the other player.

Edited by smokingndriving

gtafanzboiz

The rather amusing alternative that I've been doing lately is that rather than blowing up a PV - although I've done a fair amount of that lately - I've just hit the car with a sticky and then proceed to not do anything. The other player then sits there wondering if I'm going to wreck their car or not. I did this the other day with a player, who then proceeded to stand on his car in passive, making the jerk-off motion. I put a bounty on him in passive, and he then proceeded to be chased down for THIRTY FREAKING MINUTES by four other players. FOUR players chased this guy in passive for a 1K (!!!) bounty, with the four of them wrecking each other along the way. I sat in my apartment, sending the mugger and merc after the four players giving chase, laughing my ass off the entire time. Four players chasing a player in passive for thirty minutes for a 1K bounty, wasting each other and their cars along the way - it was the dumbest, funniest thing I've ever seen in GTA.

Additionally, I never wrecked the player's car that I stickied, but one of the four chasing him did.

Anyone know if it's a running total or you have to do x amount in one lobby or ?

no one can be sure i think its based on x amount PVs in x amount of time

save_the_babys

Additionally, in terms of wrecking PV's, I'm paying the insurance, so I'm not seeing the big deal. If I wasn't paying insurance, then yeah, sucks for the other player.

thats the funny thig about it though, if i decide to get in my tank instead not only wont i not pay the insurance i wont get bad sport warning, but the second i start playing fair on foot? BAM! cock slap by R*

pnut87

Funny how the sticky bomb is basically treated as a "lose your f*cking mind" switch for most players.

I.haigh

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Sir Winthorpe Herrington

I've been sentenced to way longer than that and I didn't even blow up that many of their cars. It seems every time I go into bad sport lobbies the sentence is longer.

CarimboHanky

OP like 2 days ago i was sentenced to 4 days in bad sport and escaped like 5 minutes later.

this is what i did.

launched a mission from the pause menu, think it was rooftop rumble, once in the mission, pause and select find new session.

i did this and when i landed in the new session i was out of bad sport.

give it a try!

Art:Vandelay

Just go to an invite only session and play coveted for four days there's four days of your life you will never get back

CarimboHanky

I've been sentenced to way longer than that and I didn't even blow up that many of their cars. It seems every time I go into bad sport lobbies the sentence is longer.

sentences have a 2X multiplier for every time you get send there.

first time is 2 days, second time is 4, third time is 8, etc etc...

IH8PITT

It doubles each time. One day, two days, 4, 8, etc.

SFBryan18

So wait... Players can get bad sport again? Because a lot of players were saying that they blow up hundreds of cars a week and still get a good sport bonus. Did 1.10 change this?

rob602pa
Not here to complain or whine, so please refrain from the butthurt/homo insults, just feel that my punishment was unjust, when you have level 600's running around and other modders going free but blow up a few PV's and i guess R* starts to drown in too many fanboy tears.

Haha! Please coming from a hard core killer. It's 4 days dude. And If you rape some one vs killing it's still tough to justify you are a good guy. Really? Just really?

I've been sentenced to way longer than that and I didn't even blow up that many of their cars. It seems every time I go into bad sport lobbies the sentence is longer.[/quote

Ever heard of 3 strikes? Common sense man. Unless you are ten and ignorant. Would make sense.. Wake up.

Clarence Hayworth

I just got sentenced to two days in the bad sport lobby for the first time yesterday.

I was chasing a bounty in my buzzard and he climbed into the police impound yard. I fired a missile at him and it killed him, but it also destroyed every personal vehicle in the quite crowded impound yard. Then a dunce hat appeared on my character.

I'm not entirely sure what the disadvantages of being in the bad sport lobby are. Do you gain less RP in bad sport?

smokingndriving

I'm not entirely sure what the disadvantages of being in the bad sport lobby are. Do you gain less RP in bad sport?

Same thing as good sport, but just with non-optional pointy hat and no one that wants to play DM's. Less people, given that it's more difficult to get into BS now.

Edited by smokingndriving

LazyMourn

Hmm.. Funny, but do it to me and you're getting shot in the face the second I respawn. Stickies despawn upon death so that's either an elaborate (yet fairly amusing) fabricated story or you just met the most stupid idiot I've ever seen playing this game.

Edited by LazyMourn

WonderingPsycho

I got out like a month ago from a 16day sentence. All i do is blow up fools! Bad sport is chaotic but honestly not any worse than any normal lobby. You always have punks running around in tanks & kids glitched inside parking ramps pr bridges just the same. Only typically less of them. Biggest lobbies for me each sentence i had was maybe 6-8 if you are lucky. Otherwise its just you and maybe one or two other guys in the lobby. Its boring mostly and sucks not being able to play with friends or being able to do many co-op missions. On the other hand though. There is just this great feeling of being an ultimate bad ass looking at your profile where it says "Bad Sport" plus its like you're part of an exclusive club for awhile and get a rare hat to borrow!

Dont Shoot

You have to be a sticky bomb deuche to get in BS now. If you know how to use a gun you would never get sent there. I blow up pvs when there is multiple people in the car. The guys who just throw stickies till one lands are funny. Same guys that complain its hard to make money lol.

But i agree about throwing stickies on cars just to watch there reaction. Alot of times they will jump out of there moving car as you drive off. Its so funny to watch a guy just jump out of his vehicle at full speed when you had no intentions of actually blowing it. Then you see there dot never get back in the vehicle and instead steal a npc car.

Clarence Hayworth

Same thing as good sport, but just with non-optional pointy hat and no one that wants to play DM's. Less people, given that it's more difficult to get into BS now.

That's strange, at first I couldn't remove the pointy hat, but when I joined a new lobby I was able to remove the hat. And the lobby seemed as crowded as ever. I assumed that once you were in a lobby with other bad sports you didn't need the hate anymore? Maybe there was an error and I didn't actually join bad sport...

Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Haha! Please coming from a hard core killer. It's 4 days dude. And If you rape some one vs killing it's still tough to justify you are a good guy. Really? Just really?

I've been sentenced to way longer than that and I didn't even blow up that many of their cars. It seems every time I go into bad sport lobbies the sentence is longer.[/quote

Ever heard of 3 strikes? Common sense man. Unless you are ten and ignorant. Would make sense.. Wake up.

You might want to "wake up" and learn how to quote properly.

SnyderGuy

-insert homo butthurt insult-

madmanaz

I've destroyed quite a few pv's lately and I have had no repercussions. In fact I think I received a $2k bonus a few hours ago despite having blown up two pv's only minutes prior. Not to mention the store discounts. You must've been on a rampage.