Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,693 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

RedBull FM

How was your day?

Mr. Scratch

You can carry them on your shoulder just fine, actually. Those are ALICE backpacks, Rothco have pretty decent models, depends what you plan on carrying

https://www.amazon.com/Rothco-2306-Camouflage-Outdoorsman-Rucksack/dp/B00029R80E

Or if you want literally the same one as in the last image what you're looking for is made by Gootium.

https://www.amazon.com/Gootium-21101-Specially-Backpack-Rucksack/dp/B06ZXWNK5L/ref=pd_sbs_200_1?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=58QFWJ3AE3VF0SXBY3BC

trip
Posted (edited)

Today is the only day I like my car. Not joking; I hate my car. I bought it for my wife for her to get her license in (because I drive manual transmission)...and was going to buy 'my' car after she got her license. She has yet to get her license*.

*lots of city people don't get drivers licenses. I'm one of a few people in my circle of friends who have a car and license.

Anyway, we just got over a cold ass snow storm. Enough snow to shut down the city. I live along a snow emergency route so my street gets plowed. Sounds good except for the fact that your car gets walled in by the wall of snow created by the plow.

So...I needed beer. Opened my front door to see a bunch of people digging out their cars. I get in my car...the same car everyone's daughter drives...a Rav4 and just pop over the snow wall. Tadah!

E:

Live shot to show small wall of (hard frozen) snow.

Spot across the street in front of that yellow car is where I exited.

PGJkAma.jpg

Edited by trip

Star-Lord

I'd say with the exception of almost getting frostbite on my run to the bodega, my day is going great. No need to put my beer in the fridge because by the time i made it back, it was ice cold.

Hmmm nice bike

I guess I should have had one less glass of wine than I did last night, because holy sh*t, my mild hangover lasted all day! I'm just happy I'm not going for groceries until tomorrow, because having to go out while hungover really sucks.

Pedinhuh

I'm at beach and it's raining...Figure it out.

Laura91

I finally ditched Facebook and Twitter. I wasn't using Twitter much at all. The only reason why I had a Twitter account was to participate in a giveaway from Earthquaker Devices that they had on their Facebook page. Facebook was just getting annoying as hell. I only made that account to help promote shows that I was booking at the time. That chapter of my life has been over and done with since the end of 2016. But, I kept that account open because there were some people (band people, mostly) that I would talk to. But, it got to the point where the cool stuff was being overshadowed by all of the bullsh*t. I'm glad to be done with that sh*t.

anus

The only way I can stand Facebook is if I don't add EVERYONE I meet and use the 'hide' option liberally. I got on it when it was new, then deleted it for a while and then got back on it because it was kinda a necessity for uni. Now I just use it to browse dank memes, call out idiots on their bs every once in a while and talk to a couple people.

Facebook is almost a must these days if you work/study though.

Sanches

Today i've been through gastroscopy.
It sucked.

Big_Smiley

Got out of work late "Over times a bitch btw" and to see that it was pouring like sh*t. F*ck sake so much for that goddamn Amor all :angry: Damn truck was so clean it shined like a beauty. Thanks mother nature :^:

JON22

My day was going sh*t but lo and behold, once again, Midas *touched me and I found £20 on the floor. Definitely going to ease the strain as my payments are staggered for one of my jobs for this month to 'correct the books' or some sh*t.

*non sexually.

AboveAndBeyoncé

Today is ok so far but I'm ready to say "f*ck college" cause it's pissing me off

Noale

DHL said they attempted delivery but recipient wasn't home. My ass was sitting at the front door all day.

YpmGF4p.gif

Femme Fatale

It's raining, it's pouring, and I f*cking love it! :D

anus

DHL said they attempted delivery but recipient wasn't home. My ass was sitting at the front door all day.

They usually come paw at the door and say 'WELP I TRIED NO ONE'S HOME'.

Star-Lord

YpmGF4p.gif

So you're saying you're day went something like this....lol no offense but that's quite common these days.

[/YouTube]

Noale

DHL didn't even leave a note.

I only knew they attempted it because the online tracking says they attempted it.

trip

I only knew they attempted it because the online tracking says they attempted it.

I join you in your hate for DHL. I once saw them pull up and park in front of my house. I assumed he was catching up on paperwork or something(this was a time before cellphones). Nope. The f*cker just left. I called and they told me he made an attempt.

I only have to use them for one place I deal with for speciality electronics. That place is in the UK and it seems he only uses DHL when shipping to the states.

Noale

Funny enough the place I ordered from is from the UK. Seems like most stuff coming from Europe is sent via DHL from my experience.

Hmmm nice bike

I join you in your hate for DHL. I once saw them pull up and park in front of my house. I assumed he was catching up on paperwork or something(this was a time before cellphones). Nope. The f*cker just left. I called and they told me he made an attempt.

I only have to use them for one place I deal with for speciality electronics. That place is in the UK and it seems he only uses DHL when shipping to the states.

Does DHL have any more stateside operations besides just shipping stuff from Europe? I used to see their vans all the time at one point, but as my economics professor put it, "those silly Europeans couldn't compete" with UPS and FedEx. I only ever had one thing ship to me via DHL, and I'm thankful I even got it.

MyNameHere

A new Work.

I can't stay anymore in my old "Jail" work, too much hours and headache with silly people.

AboveAndBeyoncé

Today is the day and I'm really in a mixture of sad and anxious emotions today

Hmmm nice bike

So far so good today. Just enjoying a latte at Starbucks, it's a rainy day but I think rainy days are beautiful, and I got myself a window seat here today, too!

I had heart pains today, it quickly stopped but I'm starting to get worried that I won't make 40 years on this planet.

Besides that, I didn't put out the paper trash today. Normally they used to collect it on thursdays but f*ckers decided to collect it on wednesdays from now on, which I didn't know until today. It seems like a few neighbors didn't know either since I didn't see anyone putting out trash yesterday. They come once a month so I might as well start building a house out of it.

CRAZY AL WARD

So far, So Good

My GST Check came in today, went to cash it in, Bought a MTN DEW King Can for only $2.05

On the way back from cashing the check, i stopped by the post office and bought a $25 Xbox Gift Card, Redeemed the code & bought PUBG (Player Unknown's Battle Grounds)

Right now i'm just waiting on dkluin of the GTA: Underground to reply to my Suggestions to his project :p

Simply_Wasted

Haven't been active in a while due to work but i'm finally getting my days off. Yes, thank god. What a stressful week :/ Anywho i'll be enjoying these few days. Might stick around the forums a little, mabye might even visit LA again this weekend. Been a grate day so far and hope the same for the next few :colgate:

Rafae

Not too bad, got to spend some quality time with the family, finally got a new phone case too. Fk this depressing, sh*tty ass weather though.

MyNameHere

I work in a new Job and obviously still better than my last job in many ways. So this gonna help me to the University in some months.

Vigilante88

Refreshing.

..and I know I'm super late but HNY to everybody on GTAF. I hope you all have a great year.

Had to go to a funeral a couple weeks ago and I've been avoiding everything and everyone since then. Not how I wanted to end 2017. Other than that, thing's have been pretty good. Reconnected with a lot of people within the last month or two, got a date or 3 lined up (not what you think..calm down), nothing but good vibes so far in 2018.

I don't play GTA anymore so I probably won't be here as much, but I'll stop by once in a while to see what's up. Right now I'm just waiting to get that SF5:AE. I had to delete 30GB of saved gameplay just to be able to install Madden, definitely not looking forward to deleting more once I get SF5. There's still another 227GB worth. All GTA. f*ck me.

Sanches

MAFFINS updated his very helpfull mod for GTA V so i can finally countinue screwing with artworks.
Thanks, Maffs.

Edited by Sanches

JON22

My day has gone sh*t because I need to wear trousers when another company takes over the cleaning contract at the place I work. I can't even wear black jeans. I f*cking hate trousers :(