Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,713 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

RedBull FM

How was your day?

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Nothing but rain until at the very end...my shoes were actually filled with water so much at a point in just turned then over and water went out.

Beside that i also had some problem with a bird nest and some guy at work was a bit pissed because his possible gf kinda was messing with him in a bad way.

Could have been better.

edit: and we still have not found that 2nd pitchfork back we noticed was missing 2 days ago.

But hey, at least i got the first post of the page, so i guess not all is lost ?!

Edited by Darth Absentis

ShadowPerson

Boring day at the office the same routine the "best" thing was the heavy traffic with rain.

gtamann123

Very bad. Been very depressed lately because I'm missing someone really bad. No day is an easy day when the love of your life wants nothing to do with you.

Femme Fatale

I ate at Taco Bell for the first time in over a decade, damn I missed its crunchy goodness. :')

Rafae

damn I missed its crunchy goodness. :')

Your asshole won't though

Femme Fatale

damn I missed its crunchy goodness. :')

Your asshole won't thoughSweetie, trust me, my asshole can handle anything.

Rafae

Whatever you say fatal woman

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Kinda great, seems the person everyone warned me might be the person that might be somewhat homophobic ain't homophobic at all so far i see(worked with him today for the first time), he just does not give a f*ck :p

Further ideal weather to work in, the boss actually WANTS to give me vacation and it seems i am actually entitled 10 days vacation anyhow :lol:

and i just discovered one of them ancient forgotten songs back....hell yea, this has been a great day :D

Evil empire

Good, I didn't do anything fancy except seeing the firework to celebrate our national celebration and it was nice, even if it's not the nicest one I've ever seen.

ShadowPerson

Our goverment officials are such lazy sloths f*ckers! They said "meeting at 9 AM" they appear an hour later and demand a super condensed meeting report in just 20 minutes.

Matrelith

Just noticed this morning it's been exactly one year since I joined this forum. Crazy how time flies and how much has happened in the last year.

So all in all pretty good, here's to another year.

EmSixTeen

Just noticed this morning it's been exactly one year since I joined this forum. Crazy how time flies and how much has happened in the last year.

So all in all pretty good, here's to another year.

Just wait until you've been here long enough to see another 14 years. :|

As for the topic, not great to be fair. Work's closed for a fortnight starting from Monday, but today just feels like being a kid on the last day of school - I can't focus on anything even though I've got tonnes of work to do. The two weeks aren't exactly exciting either as circumstances mean I can't travel during the fortnight, and I have a big deadline very shortly after we return to work. Bah.

Big_Smiley

It's hot, hot, HOT!!

Sometimes stuck in the freeway with such heat here in Cali is a pain in the damn behind :p So hot not even your air conditioner in your car isn't refreshing :pp

Grate day so far cracking an ice cold pepsi right now :cool:

Edited by GTA_The_Series

gtamann123

Today was great. Got the pre-approval to buy a house in my hand. I will be 23 by the time I find a place and close so a little bit behind the curve compared to my peers but still good to know I'm making some progress

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Day aint over yet...but hey, i went shoping with mom and she payed half of my sh*t.

And i also drove to get a nex toaster and electric heater so we got that again

Femme Fatale

So far so good, I have the whole week off. :] But it does get kind of boring, you get so used to going to work every single day, that being in your house all day makes you kinda impatient, you know? Not even video games takes away the the boredom anymore. :/

gtamann123

Another rough day. I'm just so down in the dumps. I can't stop thinking about the girl who broke my heart and how badly I want just a second chance. Or maybe go back in time and not f*ck it up. My only shot I will ever get at a girl whos perfect for me and I f*cked it up with my awkwardness

El Dildo

yeah but that's not true.

there's not just one perfect person for everyone,

that's ridiculous.

you can't dwell on one person as if that's the only love you'll ever have.

gtamann123

that's ridiculous.

I'll never have a shot with any girl like her ever again though. Me and her were like a perfect match perosnality wise and she was significantly more physically attractive than any other woman who has ever been interested in me.

Yeah if I lower my standards below her level maybe I can find another girl down the road. But I will always her hung up on what could have been.

El Dildo

Yeah if I lower my standards below her level maybe I can find another girl down the road. But I will always her hung up on what could have been.

respectfully sir I disagree :pp

it only feels that way now because it's recent. and it was good.

but the cool thing about life is that anything can still happen. it's not over today. plenty of other good things are possible. unless you're an 80 old year old man sitting alone in his retirement home, there's no need to assume that you've already hit your peak.

AlienTwo

that's ridiculous.

I'll never have a shot with any girl like her ever again though. Me and her were like a perfect match perosnality wise and she was significantly more physically attractive than any other woman who has ever been interested in me.

Says the guy who admires Elliot Rodgers....

Wake up. What woman would love someone who worships a sad, woman hating spree-killer?

gtamann123

that's ridiculous.

Says the guy who admires Elliot Rodgers....

Wake up. What woman would love someone who worships a sad, woman hating spree-killer?

A sarcastic reply to a sarcastic thread. I honestly didn't think anyone would take it seriously lol

Ertan Soner

Ordinary day...Entered my youtube account and replied to a**holes and disrespectful next gen players.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Back home early because of the bad weather(saying they predicted good weather and only rain in the afternoon first). :lol:

gtamann123

Just had a customer at work who owns a business fixing up and reselling old arcade games and pinball machines. and he said it's kind of starting to take off with the economy improving so he said if I ever wanted side work he could hire me and then gave me a $100 tip. So things might be looking up for me

Edited by gtamann123

Sir Michael

I had quite the scare today. A thunderstorm rolled in and a bolt struck directly above us on the way back from lunch. No kidding, there was less of a second delay between the flash and the sound of thunder.. and to make things worse, the way back to class was a wide open space, so here I am feeling like a walking lightning rod. Had me shook for a good 10 minutes.

Edited by Sir Michael

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

I finally managed to get IV to run, and surprisingly smooth considering my rig is a dinosaur with an i5 and an Nvidia 9800GT. Feels good, man. I haven't played it since before V came out, and forgot how comfy and fleshed out it is.

Edited by Plank.

Ertan Soner

I finally managed to get IV to run, and surprisingly smooth considering my rig is a dinosaur with an i5 and an Nvidia 9800GT. Feels good, man. I haven't played it since before V came out, and forgot how comfy and fleshed out it is.

Gta 4 is really interesting and weird game, it runs bad in good pc but runs good in bad pc.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

I'm irritated at the fact that I can't seem to have two good days in a row...

SabreGT

My Pizza Hut was late & the pizza was cold, but the garlic bread was top notch, so it's been a decent 7/10 day for me.