3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

RedBull FM

How was your day?

THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Well, today it was really sh*tty thanks to my dick friends. Since I wasn't going to school this majority of this week I didn't know that today there was no school. So I woke up early today and went to school but then I realized that no one was there besides some teachers. I was like where the hell is everybody and then the teacher was like today there is no school. I'm like you gotta be kidding me so I quickly went back home hoping that'll be able to catch the Canada vs America hockey game. I was able to catch and saw Canada beat the US 1-0. After that I went out longboarding and almost died again. Not getting stabbed or almost getting shot but like last time a longboarding incident. These 2 f*ckers thought it'll be funny to jump in front of me when I was going down the path pretty fast. So they did and I was like holy f*ck and swerved towards the main road but still stayed on the path. My board got stopped by a tree root but I flew onto the road and nearly got ran over. Luckily, this driver saw the thing unveil and changed lanes before I landed on the busy road. As I was getting up those 2 f*ckers were laughing and were walking away and I was soo pissed off. But yea that was pretty much the highlight of the day and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day than today.

a20characterusername

Took the day off from work to get sh*t done, accomplished nothing.

10/10 will repeat tomorrow

THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Well, today was an ight day and I was just relaxing this morning in bed while watching the America vs Finland hockey game. After that, the chick I was supposed to hang out today told me that her older sister was in labour and had to go to the hospital with her. So, she went off to the hospital and later told me that everything went good. So, since I was home alone and really bored I decided to just go outside and enjoy the snow while it lasted. Damm this snow caught me off guard this morning but luckily its wasn't really sticking this morning. As the day progressed then it started to snow more heavily and it started to stick onto the ground. But yea, that was my day today and hopefully something interesting will happen later today.

MarshalMoo

Today went pretty well.

gnad.1992

My day was drunk

THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Well, I woke up late this morning for the Canada vs Sweden hockey game and missed 1.5 periods. But was still able to watch the remaining of the game and after that I watched the closing ceremony for the olympics. Since I was bored at home and wanted to enjoy the snow out I decided to go out and scoupe out the city and see whats new around. I failed hitting on these two hispanic chicks on the train and just wished I had some more time to get atleast there facebook. After that just checking what's new around the city I was coming back home and got off the bus. It was snowing heavily at the moment wondered to myself should I stay under here till it dies down or just go for it. Some old man that missed the bus was there and complimented me and said I looked nice and I was like thanks. So I went and as soon as I got to the intersection I looked down the road and saw this silver dodge ram speeding down the road and it slammed into this silver honda accord who was exiting a store parking lot. I was like daayuuumm and after that he started to drift on the road knocking down pylon cones and some other signs. When he reached to the intersection it slammed into this black mercedes not sure which model but after the impact the truck started doing a 360 and the back end of the pick up slammed into the bus stop and sandwiched the old man against the bus stop. With all that impact the bus stop broke and the old man flew and landed about 15ft from the bus stop and the piece that broke off from the bus stop landed on top of him. I rushed over and I swore to god I thought he was killed and then bunch of other people rushed over and started to help him out with me. I lifted the pieces off of him and some guy from this apartment building rushed over and performed first aid. The cops came and the firefighters and the paramedics arrived too. Luckily, the old man was some what alive after all that and was quickly rushed to the hospital and yea since I was a witness the cops started asking me for lots of questions and now after 4 hours since that happened the cops are still here. I'll post some pics tomorrow when I head out to school in the morning http://www.theprovince.com/news/Surrey+senior+suffers+significant+injuries+after+plows+through+Newton+stop/9541920/story.html

Edited by THE GHETTO SAMURAI

MarshalMoo

My day yesterday was lazy.

Danz.

EphemeralStar: You're learning Japanese ? Wow, 今日は、僕も日本語喋れる。

よかったわね。 (-_-)

----------------------

My days have been the same since I started these freaking summer vacations, the worst of all time. I failed to join the University last year, so I've been studying hard in the morning. In the afternoon I watch animes and play some games, and in the evening I get out for some walking around my big little city. Thankfully my routine is gonna change in March and I will, hopefully, meet some new people and get a girl.

gnad.1992

It's being a complete sh*t

MarshalMoo

EphemeralStar: You're learning Japanese ? Wow, 今日は、僕も日本語喋れる。

よかったわね。 (-_-)

----------------------

My days have been the same since I started these freaking summer vacations, the worst of all time. I failed to join the University last year, so I've been studying hard in the morning. In the afternoon I watch animes and play some games, and in the evening I get out for some walking around my big little city. Thankfully my routine is gonna change in March and I will, hopefully, meet some new people and get a girl.

意地悪ね。 Did you learn that from watching animus?

RedBull FM

Been ill all day today, with a full on cold & Cough. Anywayz I feel much better now ;)

tranceking26

How was my day? Average. I mainly played GTA, but kept failing III's S.A.M. and the last mission. On the plus side I have cheesecake and 2 large bottles of vanilla cola

THE GHETTO SAMURAI

As I promised in my last post I'll post some pics of the incident before I head to school

s9qo.jpg

7zio.jpg

This was on top of the old man

ydmu.jpg

hi9f.jpg

But on my way to school on the bus I saw this

xywo.jpg

But yea overall today was ok, classes were fine and was fairly easy today. But I just hate the snow like 3 straight days of snow is unusual here and is just causing a mess everywhere. Like 15 - 20 cm of snow is more than what we got this whole winter and I just hate walking through the snow too. Also you can see me in the picture of this incident http://www.surreyleader.com/news/246938891.html

yi7w.jpg

Edited by THE GHETTO SAMURAI

MarshalMoo

My day was eggcellent.

fe1a0f77f3ff67cab19a4d9ea7c41d49.jpg

THE GHETTO SAMURAI

My day was eggcellent.

Is that actually you ?

Frank Brown

My day was eggcellent.

Is that actually you ?

I think that's Rob Ford.

gtamann123

I almost died driving in the snow. But other than that it was pretty chill

THE GHETTO SAMURAI

My day was eggcellent.

Is that actually you ?

I think that's Rob Ford.

IDK like this is how Ford looks like

r-ROB-FORD-ONTARIO-LIBERALS-large570.jpg

Do you think they look the same ?

Osho

I am starting to take in more or less good and relaxed times today, and the week ahead, ask why? My Boss is on leave for the rest of this week. We're planning for some interesting hangouts entire week. Not to mention, we will get to leave very early from the office.

BuyMeTheMoon

I've been having a stand for the company I work at today.. Informing people about the company, having small competitions where they can win stuff and hand out company effects.. I feel like a wandering commercial. It's a nice change from the office though, but I hate it :/ I'm having 5 more of these for the next two weeks. Luckily the places are kinda spread out over the area so I get to spend a lot of time in my car!

1656155_646417905406583_1964339807_n.jpg

KD himan

I woke up on 7:30 A.M, today was no school but my final exams are starting from 28th Feb and the first one is ''Maths'' which i hate the most, so i studies 3 hours and after that, i went out with my friends, after coming home, doing lunch bla bla bla bla... and after that again i studies 1 or 2 hours and after taking some sh*t, i am typing idiotic alphabets at gtafourms right now.

Thank you for wasting your own time by reading this whole para.

Shah Sam

Meh, pretty boring.

Woke up, wanked off, ate breakfast, played games on my phone, went to the gym, came home, showered, ate taco, went on my computer, came here, stayed here for like 3 hours, now I'm going to sleep.

Good night.

gnad.1992

It was good. Work, work, study, sleep.

I hate the routine..

grind490_0.jpg?1313603114

This is like my life

MarshalMoo

My day was OK.

Sir Michael

Pretty good, up until now...

I went to the gym at 11 AM and stayed there until 3 PM, but I shouldn't even going there since I rolled my ankle playing basketball on Sunday. Out of nowhere when I was shooting hoops, I randomly ran into one of my friends and started working out for a while. After swimming, we decided to get Thai Tea at an Asian Market. They didn't have any(!) so we got something called Aloe Vera instead. It was a 50 oz (Idk the metric measurements) and we downed it quick. Then an hour ago, I began having intense diarrhea out of nowhere.. I Googled it and then realized that Aloe Vera is a sort of laxative. Biggest fail of my life. .__.

Edited by SirMichaelRocks23

patriciajoyB

I had a fine day. Just very tired. Good thing, there is someone who lightens up my day. :)

THE GHETTO SAMURAI

My day today was fine as for the first time I woke up in the morning not tired and I got to school on time for the first time in 2 weeks. My classes today were fairly easy today and I didn't get into sh*t today at school. Then got back from school I ate some tim's and went straight to GTA Forums so I guess today was the least stressful day of the weeks ( soo far ).

MarshalMoo

My day was plentiful.

trip

My day was plentiful.

Lucky you. Mine was painful.

-The fact that it was snowing this morning did not help start the day. I'd mention the bullsh*t of my job(morning) but I could probably get fired for doing so.

-A program/system that I am writing that needs to be fully functional 24/7/365 is causing me great grief.

-Other work projects are not helping the issue with the above mentioned project, since they need attention too.

-The new breed of people in my neighborhood piss me off more and more each day...this day being another one.

gnad.1992

Its being great so far.

I'm buying some stuff and getting everything ready because I'm going to travel with my friends tomorrow and will be back on Wednesday.