1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

k2 Car Shows [Xbox One] 09/05

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• k2x

• Freddy1Krueger

• FailingGeorgew

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Car Meet is on Saturday the 9th of May starting at 6PM (GMT+1 London)  No theme for the first meet and most cars will be allowed. Location to be announced. No dress code re

I'm not good at this but let's do it.   I originally started this thread thinking I'd host a couple of lobbies and it wouldn't get far but wow, I've lost count of how many lobbies me and Thom have h

Well fellas, the last meet wasn't the best but it still showed what we're about.   I may start hosting these meets again on pc. Y'all veterans know you may use this thread to host an Xbox One meet.

How'd I miss the last one?

Good question, you sent me that message saying you had to work longer and to invite you. When I did you went offline :l

Oh, it was then! That explains it. I hate my job.

Looks like I made it in time for everyone to leave! lol

Edited by vipprimo
QuackinAColdOne

IMO, the meet was very cool (with the acception of a few assholes and a kamikazee failure). We took a lot of photos, went to a lot of places, drag raced and went offroading. I was gonna race but I somehow got kicked for no reason. Anyways, I loved it and I can't wait to see the photos posted.

Icebergg Slimm

Never fails to have a few idiots in every meet trying to ruin it. Not to mention the addition of racist cretins like "Gagemb9918" who only seem to have the courage to run their mouth behind a mic.I thought of stooping down to his level and responding, but the last time I did that I indirectly offended the whole lobby and everyone stopped talking. I guess I can only hope that sh*t catches up to him one day.

QuackinAColdOne

Never fails to have a few idiots in every meet trying to ruin it. Not to mention the addition of racist cretins like "Gagemb9918" who only seem to have the courage to run their mouth behind a mic.I thought of stooping down to his level and responding, but the last time I did that I indirectly offended the whole lobby and everyone stopped talking. I guess I can only hope that sh*t catches up to him one day.

Why didn't you tell me it offended you? I was just joking around with everybody else. We were all doing it. Sorry

Icebergg Slimm

Why didn't you tell me it offended you? I was just joking around with everybody else. We were all doing it. Sorry

Like I said above, had I responded it would have been bad. Plus I'm trying really hard to believe that all of you aren't like that. And I don't believe anyone else said anything offensive, only you. Not that you hurt my feelings, being that I already think this is typical behavior. I was only concerned that I may not have been the only black person in the lobby. I only hesitated because I really didn't want to stoop down to your level.

QuackinAColdOne

Like I said above, had I responded it would have been bad. Plus I'm trying really hard to believe that all of you aren't like that. And I don't believe anyone else said anything offensive, only you. Not that you hurt my feelings, being that I already think this is typical behavior. I was only concerned that I may not have been the only black person in the lobby. I only hesitated because I really didn't want to stoop down to your level.

Honestly though I really never said anything offensive, we only mentioned black people. But anyways I'm done

Icebergg Slimm

Honestly though I really never said anything offensive, we only mentioned black people. But anyways I'm done

You said, and I quote, "I hate black guys." Maybe that's not offensive in your distorted world, but where everyone else is I believe expressing hate is offensive. And I don't really care if you reply or not. My only purpose was to call you out, not discuss why people that possess these sentiments about other human beings are nothing more than vermin themselves.

Edited by Icebergg Slimm
QuackinAColdOne

You said, and I quote, "I hate black guys." Maybe that's not offensive in your distorted world, but where everyone else is I believe expressing hate is offensive. And I don't really care if you reply or not. My only purpose was to call you out, not discuss why people that possess these sentiments about other human beings are nothing more than vermin themselves.

You're retarded. I never said I hated black people. Idk why you're trying to make stuff up to get attention and to make me look like an asshole.

Icebergg Slimm

You're retarded. I never said I hated black people. Idk why you're trying to make stuff up to get attention and to make me look like an asshole.

Yes you did. Don't try to back out of it now. We're still on the internet so you can continue pretending to be a tough guy. I can't reach through the screen, I promise.

QuackinAColdOne

Yes you did. Don't try to back out of it now. We're still on the internet so you can continue pretending to be a tough guy. I can't reach through the screen, I promise.

Well if you're gonna try to argue with me, message me, we're flooding the thread.

Icebergg Slimm

Wait, Iceberg Slim? You aren't from Midnight Club 2 Import Knights are you?

No, the only MC I've had was before online console gaming lol.

Icebergg Slimm

Well if you're gonna try to argue with me, message me, we're flooding the thread.

Why would I do that? I'm a fan of public shaming. Besides, you already admitted to saying something offensive, so I don't have to "try" to argue with you. If you forgot what you said:

Feel free to PM me if you want, but it will be no-holds-barred then, as I really loathe people like you.

Edited by Icebergg Slimm

Thanks to everyone who attended the meet.

Special thanks to Warranting, An Eskinob, Hk Benny Mellis for trying to f*ck things up.

I'll make sure you guys don't make it in to the next meet. :lol:

EDIT: @Icebergg, Welcome to the world of online gaming, everyone says stupid sh*t, I didn't hear what Gage might have said but let it slip dude. No one was serious.

Edited by k2x
  • Like 1
Icebergg Slimm

EDIT: @Icebergg, Welcome to the world of online gaming, everyone says stupid sh*t, I didn't hear what Gage might have said but let it slip dude. No one was serious.

I can't let racism slip. Maybe if it hasn't affected you, then you have that luxury. I'm surprised the little creep even responded, to be honest. So in that regard, apologies for slightly derailing the thread. I just thought people should know who they're playing with.