Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,695 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

SW33T00TH

Secret Car List

SW33T00TH

[EDIT by Fuzzy] Unpinned and first post merged with the user-submitted guides/walkthroughs topic. Compaints? PM me. Any further discussion is welcome to continue in this thread. Cheerio.

My Sabre Turbo from "The Driver" is also explosive proof AND Fire proof!

Edited by Fuzzy Juzzy

NameLess

Cool, but for me, I'd have to start the game over to get all these. :)  :dontgetit:  :bored:

aggressor27

Yeah, thanks, Alex

DJ-Jelly-Doughnut

Heh, is there even enough garage space for all them? Anyway, I'd have to start over again to get them all..Thanks!

JoeyLeone25

Nar you might have to pile the cars on top of each other

TehCriminalMastermind

You can fit a lotta cars into a garage...Just park one under the door so it cant close, and cram as many in as you can. This does make it nearly impossible to take them out without getting scratched (or take them out period). I find it too much of a hassle to do.

earldoyle

good job alex man if it wasnt for you no one would know what to do.  you are our savior!!! Praise jesus alex as arrived.  BUt seriously good job alexis

drewcipher88

I love that bp sabre

bluemancar

Thanks for the post and info. One word of caution about multiple cars in a garage: I had three (including a PCJ and FBI Rancher) in Diaz' mansion garage. The FBI Rancher disappeared before I ever got a chance to drive it.

sk8ter

thanks alex.

there is planty of garages to fit all the cars in.

u can probly fit 3 cars to a garage the size of diaz.

so if u buy the condo thats 3 garages so u can fit 9 cars or fit a lot of bikes into one.  then by all the other hideouts with a one car garage.thats another bunch of cars saved.  

then u buy the sunshine auto's that's another 4 car garage

that u can fit 3 car in it to a total of 12 cars.

I think there is enough garages to fit all these unique cars to get in and out without scratching up your car.............well maybe a little.

ViceCity19
so if u buy the condo thats 3 garages so u can fit 9 cars or fit a lot of bikes into one.

True, but its not a good idea.  The cars that are saved in the garages at Hyman Condos have been known to disappear, so its not a good idea to save them there, but sunshine autos has plenty of space.

Over The Wall

thought i was the 1st to post about the bp ep sabre turbo...  i posted on Nov. 09 2002,12:38  

http://www.gtaforums.com/ib....ewall11

anyway thanks for the list, didnt know about most of these! very nice

Alliedemon

the best garages in the game are the car showroom ones, 4 2 car garages, pay and spray,street races, and 4 unique cars, best places for cars

besides the ones that only have 1 car(el swanko, 1102 washnington street,ocean view,leaf links) the others are very prone to erasing your cars.

and the hyman condo is supposed to be able to have 7 cars spots

one 3 car garage and 2 2 car garages

Liquid
Thanks for the post and info. One word of caution about multiple cars in a garage: I had three (including a PCJ and FBI Rancher) in Diaz' mansion garage. The FBI Rancher disappeared before I ever got a chance to drive it.

I think there might be a glitch with the Diaz Mansion garage.  I put 2 cars in there and when I went to my Hyman Condo, 1 of my cars disappeared and that car was the....Love Fist.

Barton Waterduck

If you want to drive the car you use in the demolition derby bloodring inside the arena, you can find it parked outside the arena in the southeast parking lot. This has probably been posted before. sorry for reposting.

Zelius
the best garages in the game are the car showroom ones, 4 2 car garages, pay and spray,street races, and 4 unique cars, best places for cars

besides the ones that only have 1 car(el swanko, 1102 washnington street,ocean view,leaf links) the others are very prone to erasing your cars.

and the hyman condo is supposed to be able to have 7 cars spots

one 3 car garage and 2 2 car garages

Actually, it's a 4 car garage... don't attempt to put 4 cars in there though because they'll all be gone before you can say "HELP! the cars in the other 2 garages have also been erased!!"

Liquid
Gold Infernus:

To get this, just steal the Infernus that is parked on the side of the stairs of the Vercetti mansion at the beginning of the "Bar Brawl" mission.(I found this one at a walkthrough at Gamefaqs, not sure if it's true.)

I think you can find this car on the street at any other time.

Diesel
Gold Infernus:

To get this, just steal the Infernus that is parked on the side of the stairs of the Vercetti mansion at the beginning of the "Bar Brawl" mission.(I found this one at a walkthrough at Gamefaqs, not sure if it's true.)

Yes, us humans call it "yellow"! :)

Mr. T

i currently have 8 tanks saved at the auto place.

it's cool stuff

Mafia Man

For the BP/EP/FB/TP/SP/DP admiral all the info isn't there.  You need to do almost the whole mission first, after you chase the guy on the bike you come back to give him the breifcase, then you shoot him, also this can be done as many times as you want(until you actually beat the mission) as long as you have garages to store them.

EDIT-Oh yah, I got another one after completing the mission then in the cutscene it shows Diaz turn left on the road off the alley, as soon as gameplay resumed I turned left down the same road and it was right there at the stop sign with no one in it.

vcpd19
Gold Infernus:

I never saw a gold one, but I do see a lot of yellows.

bizarro

a few things...

*you can't snipe the black Admiral during Check Out At the Check In.  For some reason, the windows are bullet proof.  What I had to do was burn the bastard out of the car with a molotov cocktail.  Then you jack the car and take it to your garage.

*I can't get the black pony out of the lot in Loose Ends.  The entrance/exit is only big enough for a person to get through, not a whole car.  Anyone find a way to get it through?  Also, there's two black admirals in this stage too.  In case you missed it in Check Out...

Burning_Skin
what's the point of having cars whith locked doors if u can't save them?....

playa
u can get a white/cream admiral  after the intro cutseen. its the car ken pick u up in at the airport. u can get it after he drives into the ally beside his office. u will have one hell of a time trying to save this.

puppet_ksk
I dont even get a thanks , good job, i needed that info ?

i wonder y    :sarcasm:

im joking. btw u were wrong and i was right about the profit at sunshine. rigt ppl . it goews 1500 4000 6500 9000. he said it goes 1500 3000 4500 6000(1500  each)

Loody
u can get a white/cream admiral  after the intro cutseen. its the car ken pick u up in at the airport. u can get it after he drives into the ally beside his office. u will have one hell of a time trying to save this.

uhhh, what good does that do you?

Big Cojones
BP/EP/Fp Sabre Turbo

Available during the Malibu mission "The Driver" Store a Rhino in a nearby garage and when the race starts go directly to that garage. Wait for Hilary near the end of the race and hit him so his car blows up. Then push it back to a garage to save. Alternative Strategy: Finish the race side by side with Hilary and he will vanish. Go knock the door off his car, get in, and go save. All credit goes to Blue Zircon

I thought you obtained the Sabre Turbo when you completed finding a set of cars at Sunshine Autos - or is that a different car?

Tuff Luv Capo
BP/EP/Fp Sabre Turbo

Available during the Malibu mission "The Driver" Store a Rhino in a nearby garage and when the race starts go directly to that garage. Wait for Hilary near the end of the race and hit him so his car blows up. Then push it back to a garage to save. Alternative Strategy: Finish the race side by side with Hilary and he will vanish. Go knock the door off his car, get in, and go save. All credit goes to Blue Zircon

I thought you obtained the Sabre Turbo when you completed finding a set of cars at Sunshine Autos - or is that a different car?

We're talking about a bulletproof one...catch up!

rjd

They should of included the Maibatsu Thunder into the game. They talk about it quite a bit on the radio. It seems like it should of been a secret car.

puppet_ksk

maibatsu thunderor, monstrosity. those would be good vehicles.

:cool: