1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Jack Reacher

For those of you who don't like killing in freeroam...

ugotsmoked

No one has EVER won a FM fight.

djmatao

My friends and I do all sorts of activities that dont involve killing other players

Rob stores, cargobob fun, off roading and mountain traversing, raids on the military base, racing around, finding new places to mess around at

a lot of things to do than just kill other players, but when we do feel like killing eachother we will usually melee it out with eachother a bit and then continue on lol

Edited by djmatao

paulmgrath

normally impromptu race to a gang attack then to a hold up escape to the airport flee in aircraft to army base grab a jet each bounty hunt

JayDM420

normally impromptu race to a gang attack then to a hold up escape to the airport flee in aircraft to army base grab a jet each bounty hunt

Impromtu races are a KEY playing feature in free-roam that all these PVP tards overlook.

If free-roam was for PVP ONLY then they would have never added that feature in the quick menu...

Its Grand Theft AUTO. Racing/driving is a big part of the game just as PVP is a big part.

Edited by JayDM420

SLUGFly

You seriously don't know how to 'hang out?' And, for real, you can't find any challenge or excitement but killing people?

Um... Carry on I guess...

Captain Hammer

Impromtu races are a KEY playing feature in free-roam that all these PVP tards overlook.

If free-roam was for PVP ONLY then they would have never added that feature in the quick menu...

Its Grand Theft AUTO. Racing/driving is a big part of the game just as PVP is a big part.

I find people race / drive faster when a buzzard is raining ,misiles on them! Sometimes I don't even try to blow them up, just keep shooting them behind them and watching them crash, flip ... trying to get away

guygamer1

I never kill unless provoked in free roam.

If I see someone coming at me I go passive mode. If I'm a coward I don't give a sh*t. I've only ever come across two friendly lobbied in my time playing gta. Last on was Monday. A guy came over to me in a Entity and was doing donoughts and beeping his horn. Then someone turned up on a bmx doing bunny hops and then other trick's. Then another in a buzzer and was floating around offering me a ride. And other's just walking about and being friendly on the mic.

It was awesome!

SK1NJ0B

What exactly do you guys do with other players when you meet up with them?

Try to make friends. Its not the killing i don't like, its the random killing. Like is that all you could think of? Im even in passive mode, standing on a ledge, and people empty whole magazines into me, smash their car against the bldg. I'm like, what the f*ck is wrong with you? Whats it like to have the mental capacity of a chimp?

manicmechanic71

Not much answered the question huh?

Anyway, you know what I do. I talk about my streak all the time. Impromptu races.

Fixed (checkpoint) races are for peeps who don't know jack about shortcuts.

Undefeated impromptu race champ, baby. #1.

Yes, I'll keep racing you, again and again, different waypoints, until I find someone else worth beating or a buddy sends me a mission invite.

I've never tried an impromptu race, sounds like hoot! I'd be sh*t though, I'm a 42 year old father of two so no kind of gaming god! Lol

Captain Hammer

What exactly do you guys do with other players when you meet up with them?

Try to make friends. Its not the killing i don't like, its the random killing. Like is that all you could think of? Im even in passive mode, standing on a ledge, and people empty whole magazines into me, smash their car against the bldg. I'm like, what the f*ck is wrong with you? Whats it like to have the mental capacity of a chimp?

Pretty dumb to try and kill a pacifist standing on a ledge with your car. Much smarter to get the hose!

SLUGFly

Not much answered the question huh?

Anyway, you know what I do. I talk about my streak all the time. Impromptu races.

Fixed (checkpoint) races are for peeps who don't know jack about shortcuts.

Undefeated impromptu race champ, baby. #1.

Yes, I'll keep racing you, again and again, different waypoints, until I find someone else worth beating or a buddy sends me a mission invite.

I've never tried an impromptu race, sounds like hoot! I'd be sh*t though, I'm a 42 year old father of two so no kind of gaming god! Lol

Impromptu are the best races. You can race any vehicle which means tractor-trailer races, farm tractors, cannonball runs, anything. As an extra bonus, the map hides other players (derp! Wtf?) so you have no clue how many of who are lying in wait for you. :p The only catch is, if it's a special-vehicle race, you have to make sure everyone will follow the rules.

Mr_Goldcard

GTA V turned everyone into a troll. Thanks GTA V.

jbarb78

Cruise around

Impromptu race

Stunt jump competition

Rob stores

Cop shootouts

Bmx jumps at the skatepark

Some of these I could go with, also take out gang hideouts, armored trucks, things like that. Basically get a feel for the player for crew recruitment for jobs and such. If they aren't the butthurt type after a PvP standoff, I'll still hit em up to join my crew, assuming they aren't a kid who gets their feelings hurt after trading blows.

For me, that's the REAL issue with PvP, there's too many immature players who can't handle an asskicking. Back in the day, you took your licks like a man, and 9 times out of 10 you shook hands and walked away friends, or at the very least had a mutual respect and didn't cross eachother again. Now it's all about revenge, and who has to have the last kill. Shoot me with a pistol, I'll come at you with a shotgun. Shoot me with a rifle, I'll just get my tank. Everyone is so concerned with KD ratios now, if they're a sh*t shot they just find a God mode glitch of sorts, or mod their pistol to fire tank rounds. Whatever happened to oh, I don't know, getting better at the game?

That's why PvP sucks, because the way I look at it I'm not playing with another player, I'm playing against a cheat code I can't beat. Too many people who've been coddled and padded for loss all their lives, they can't accept and learn from defeat.

Zwenkwiel
ugotsmoked, on 12 Feb 2014 - 5:48 PM, said:

No one has EVER won a FM fight.

only losers play to win

real winners play for fun

that's why they Always win!