Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,934 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

VercettiCrimeFamily

How many times have you completed 'GTA V'?

XJpostman

Once to about 73%. I didn't really enjoy it in all honesty. I do plan to do it again eventually.

deathdealer

twice.

playthrough one: 70-80%

playthrough 2: 100%

Lee Everett

I've completed it twice.

- Once because I bought the game and wanted to know what the ending was like.

- Again because I was left with rotten 20 million by end game, and had to start over to do Lesters missions last (now have 1b+)

alex3

err.. sh*t like ten??

Raptomex

Once to 100%. It's nice having the ability to replay missions. Something I've always wished was in the GTA 3 trilogy. So now I can just replay any mission any time. No need to complete it again. If and when it comes to PC I'll complete it on there, too.

Cutter De Blanc

Once and a half. The 1.01 patch broke my save file, so I had to restart before I finished it.

My save file is currently at 85%. All I have left to do is all the tedious bullsh*t (races, stunts, knife flights, collectables, ect).

Ixnay

Zero! I find it very uninteresting, but once every few weeks I keep trying it to see if my opinion will ever change.

Osho

Woah, it's been so long and reading all replies, it's very not-so-happening situation here.

I'm as well bored as hell, but mainpy due to the wait (and of course, story missions are boring) rather game's still good.

This is truly bad thing for GTA V, anyways on topic, total 8 times (100%) and around 50 hours+ roaming around and exploring the map.

I usually enjoy shooting in gta games, but gta v will be the first ever, I didn't enjoy at all.

The beautifully detailed game world certainly has been the single most and the biggest motivation to pick the controllers despite all of my hate for the consoles.

VercettiCrimeFamily

I am suprised that I am the only one that has completed the games 16 times, I thought there would be a much higher rate of people that are 'hooked' to the story very intresting indeed.

Captain Arthur

4 times.

I can imagine what would happen if someone asked you how many times you completed IV. The guy who is asking you is called SonOfLosSantos.

SOLS:"So, uh, hey bro! How many times did you complete GTA V?"

SoL: "Four times."

SOLS: "Ooookay then, how many times dod you complete GTA IV?"

SoL: "10000000000000000000000043 times. Try to beat that BRAH."

SOLS: "Lifeless c*nt."

:p

Anywho, back on topic,

I beat V 6 times. And I probably beat IV (When combined with the no. of times I completed its episodes), I'd say I beat IV somewhere about 132 times........ What? I was bored as hell during these last 5 years.

Edited by Gta_V_Fan_101

SingularSoul

Twice. I'm now considering going back to GTA IV and finishing it again, just for old times sake :)

VercettiCrimeFamily

Twice. I'm now considering going back to GTA IV and finishing it again, just for old times sake :)

IV never gets old has to be one of my favourite GTA games of all time but GTA III is my favourite, little off topic but I played GTA III countless times, hell I know all the lines in the game

Osho

Oh yeah, for old times sake, the greatest masterpiece of the series, GTA Vice City!!.. Rockstar should remake it with better graphics and better in everything. Hopefully.

OT: I'm planning to play the game ONLINE for extended gameplay. There're loads of custom-made content creator to download and try, that'll certainly be more fun than boring sp missions.

hemantgogia09

Purchased last week completed story mode in 4 days and about 70% overall game. Now trying to get it complete till 100% :panic:

K20

i've completed all the main missions and some of the side missions.... all once. ... taking my sweet ass time with it i know.

Algonquin Assassin

4 times.

I can imagine what would happen if someone asked you how many times you completed IV. The guy who is asking you is called SonOfLosSantos.

SOLS:"So, uh, hey bro! How many times did you complete GTA V?"

SoL: "Four times."

SOLS: "Ooookay then, how many times dod you complete GTA IV?"

SoL: "10000000000000000000000043 times. Try to beat that BRAH."

SOLS: "Lifeless c*nt."

:p

Anywho, back on topic,

I beat V 6 times. And I probably beat IV (When combined with the no. of times I completed its episodes), I'd say I beat IV somewhere about 132 times........ What? I was bored as hell during these last 5 years.

For interests sake I've actually completed GTA V more times than I have GTA IV. I can't remember if I've beaten GTA IV 2 or 3 times. I've definitely beaten it at least twice as I remember both endings, but can't remember if I squeezed in another at some point.

The amount of times I've beaten GTA V is actually rare for me. I'm not the kind of person to play through an entire game dozens of times.

BarelyLegal

Only once, and that was a struggle. The map sucks, the storyline (on the whole) sucks, lack of interiors and things to do has made me very disappointed with this game.

Empty World

Just once, my nigga.

Captain Arthur

For interests sake I've actually completed GTA V more times than I have GTA IV. I can't remember if I've beaten GTA IV 2 or 3 times. I've definitely beaten it at least twice as I remember both endings, but can't remember if I squeezed in another at some point.

The amount of times I've beaten GTA V is actually rare for me. I'm not the kind of person to play through an entire game dozens of times.

ZOMG!!!

TIS A MIRICLE!!!

I'm sure your Evil Twin would disagree.

I voted 5 stars for him. :p

Algonquin Assassin

I find it interesting I'm one of GTA V's biggest critics yet I've beaten it more than some of its hardcore fans . There's a hole in the space/time continuim being torn as we speak.

Captain Arthur

I find it interesting I'm one of GTA V's biggest critics yet I've beaten it more than some of its hardcore fans . There's a hole in the space/time continuim being torn as we speak.

I ain't a hardcore fan!

I'm also critical of some things in the game as well, Ryan.

Tikhung

Once. I'm now heading to 100%.

GamerShotgun

Maybe that's a reason why you are noticing flaws in the game and not just rushing through it and be a clueless fanboy. You are doing it right.

Captain Arthur

Maybe that's a reason why you are noticing flaws in the game and not just rushing through it and be a clueless fanboy. You are doing it right.

No no no. He's just noticing flaws because he's so desperate to find some flaws in the game.

Just kidding with ya, Ryan.

Anywho, I beat the game to 87%. That's the highest I'm gonna go.

Pavle

Playing it the second time now

woggleman

I don't think you hate it is much as you say you do. You just need to wrap your head around the fact that it is not like IV and you are probably a little offended that they made it a point to please IV's critics in some areas. There is my diagnosis for the day.

richard1997jones

I have completed it a total of 3 times but all at 100%

What's the point. Once is enough. I might redo the game again but not for a while.

DiscoPanda

3 times. All around 80-85%

fac316

I was going to do a third but since you can replay any mission you completed I'm going to do that because I hated the filler missions in the game (Scout missions, anything involving Mikes Family)

Vec

In my case like 3 times, and just right this time I'd be able to do a 100% since when trying to do the move a car from single to multiplayer, the Mission "Uncalculated Risk" unlocked magically