2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA San Andreas Stories: A never-released SA prequel

3 minutes ago, cerdopalo said:

maybe they could make gta grove street stories san fierro stories and las venturas stories but gta san andreas focus on grove  so why not see how was grove in 1987 and see how the brian died 

in gta lcs you play as a antagonist leone family toni cipriani

in vcs you play as the brother of an antagonist victor vance

so in gta sas you could play as ryder 

My personal ideas were:

-Los Santos Stories - set in 1987 and you play as Leroy Williams, a GSF lowlife who dislikes Sweet and his ruling, you slowly see the GSF decline and you start working for the Ballas because they pay more and you need money to support your sick sister. This act gains you the nickname "Little Weasel".

-San Fierro Stories - set also in 1987 (or maybe 1988?), you play as Tiago "T-Bone" Mendez, the underboss of the San Fierro Rifa who becomes the leader in the first few missions after his father is killed by the Mexican Mafia. Your job is to take revenge on your father's killers and make the Rifa the most powerful street gang in San Fierro (but they end up falling into a bit of a decline by 1992 anyway, similar to gangs in GTA VCS)

-Las Venturas Stories - set in 1991, you play as Franco Vettorello, a Sindacco capo that we have seen in The Introduction, burying a fellow mobster in the desert. Other Mafia families are trying to flex their way into Venturas plus your assets are under constant attack from other local street gangs. Franco must either ally or kill off the rivals to save himself and his crime family.

DhF4CUK7S5mrQmZkTLK8DA.png

11 minutes ago, Jeansowaty said:

My personal ideas were:

-Los Santos Stories - set in 1987 and you play as Leroy Williams, a GSF lowlife who dislikes Sweet and his ruling, you slowly see the GSF decline and you start working for the Ballas because they pay more and you need money to support your sick sister. This act gains you the nickname "Little Weasel".

-San Fierro Stories - set also in 1987 (or maybe 1988?), you play as Tiago "T-Bone" Mendez, the underboss of the San Fierro Rifa who becomes the leader in the first few missions after his father is killed by the Mexican Mafia. Your job is to take revenge on your father's killers and make the Rifa the most powerful street gang in San Fierro (but they end up falling into a bit of a decline by 1992 anyway, similar to gangs in GTA VCS)

-Las Venturas Stories - set in 1991, you play as Franco Vettorello, a Sindacco capo that we have seen in The Introduction, burying a fellow mobster in the desert. Other Mafia families are trying to flex their way into Venturas plus your assets are under constant attack from other local street gangs. Franco must either ally or kill off the rivals to save himself and his crime family.

could be interesting but little weasel guy betrayed grove in 1992 like sayd in a phone call with sweet

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 4:41 PM, NewGuybj said:

We kinda have a prequel. It's called: GTA San Andreas The Introduction.

yes but there are things that arent explained like who is cj father who is ryder father how did brain die and more things

i would have liked grove street stories and play as ryder because out of all grove charcaters he has a lot of potential to be a protagonist

19 hours ago, cerdopalo said:

yes but there are things that arent explained like who is cj father who is ryder father how did brain die and more things

i would have liked grove street stories and play as ryder because out of all grove charcaters he has a lot of potential to be a protagonist

This is the information I don't need answer too, but it would be cool to learn.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/18/2014 at 3:48 PM, Guest said:

GTA LCS and VCS sucks, so SAS also would have been.

Not really. VCS is a very good game. LCS is mehhhh. SAS would probably be interesting.

• 1 month later...

If there was ever a San Andreas stories game I would like it to be about the loco syndicate and how they started playing as T-bone Mendez

• 3 months later...

Honestly I would love to see a San Andreas Stories. L.S could focus on Brian Johnson, S.F could focus on T-Bone like Jeansweaty mentioned and L.V on the Mob or maybe even Toreno. We could learn as to why Cesar and T-Bone hate each other and learn more information about Toreno.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for answering 7 years later but I found this topic very interesting.

I'd really love to see gta sa stories so we can see what really happened before cj left san andreas. The protagonist would probably be someone from grove street like sweet, ryder or maybe even brian.

Rockstar could make a new game in the 3d universe in less than a year with all the modern technology and even in 2009 they said that 3d universe isn't necessarily over.

The only reason why they never made SAS is probably because the story is pretty big and there are lots of characters and the map is also huge (if the story was based on life in grove street before 1987 than how and why would you visit countryside, SF and LV? A bunch of gangbangers wouldn't end up in one of those big cities, cj's story was a different set of circuimstances and he also mentioned he has never been there prior to the events of gta san andreas in 1992 so ryder, sweet or whoever would be the protagonist would have no reason to go there either).

But that's pretty much all I have to say, it would be great if they released a prequel to SA I would like it much more than gta 6 so let's hope they didn't forget about what they said back in 2009 there might still be hope 

I don't see the need to have gta sa stories being portable and it is useless in the franchise.

I thought about it yesterday,and this mornin'. It could be like this: 

1. option: GTA San Andreas 2 

2. option: GTA 7 and it would be since 1987-1992 so we could se what really happened when CJ wasn't in Los Santos,main protagonist could be Sweet or someone from GSF

• KEKW 2

• 2 months later...
ElmahdiTaoussi

so recentelly i finish GTA Liberty city stories.and i ask mysel

why didn't rockstar made a GTA San Andreas Stories?There are many things that still in the dark in GTA san andreas Stories(Brian death-Sweet's rise to GSF Leadership-The Rise of GSF in 1987 and the decline between 1987 and 1992..)

rocksat really have a lot of opputunity for a good stories but she didn't made it