4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

SatournFan

Russian DYOM Community - Santal

Santal

thanks for the comments)

Wolf247

Very nice comrade, just one thing: It crashes whe nyou go to that bitches' trailer, after you say you go to the gym because you have insomnia.

Santal

Soon a new project in English - Inexistence!

Platinum Card

Looking forward to it Santal!

Wolf247

Comrade Santal, The Diary of a Spy crashes in the middle of the cutscene, and House Built on Sand crashes when the protagonist talks about how his wife thinks he's at the gym because he has insomnia, in the trailer with that girl.

SatournFan

Comrade Santal, The Diary of a Spy crashes in the middle of the cutscene, and House Built on Sand crashes when the protagonist talks about how his wife thinks he's at the gym because he has insomnia, in the trailer with that girl.

DragonWarrior had this issue before. I've suggested him to downgrade to CLEO 4.1, and it worked. Try this method too.

Rytuklis

So, can we expect a new face in DYOM that will be compared to the best designers that ever walked this section here, such as Chimpso, LeonCJ, Doublepulse, Jimmy_Leppard? :)

Ochen prijatno viditj liudej iz vostochnoj evrope!

Santal

So, can we expect a new face in DYOM that will be compared to the best designers that ever walked this section here, such as Chimpso, LeonCJ, Doublepulse, Jimmy_Leppard? :)

Thank you)))

NOHryVqwUH4.jpg

Rytuklis

Thank you)))

NOHryVqwUH4.jpg

What's this ? :D

Platinum Card

If this is a screenshot from the next storyline...then I can't wait.

Santal

The project is now available in Russian (three parts), the story is not there, only the shootout filled drive and the replacement model))

Santal

Thank you)))

NOHryVqwUH4.jpg

What's this ? :D

Hotline Los Santos :rol:

Edited by Santal

Wolf247

And Matatata, don't you dare skip him! It's just that his projects aren't active here, rather just on dyom.gtagames.nl and on GTAgarage.

Wolf247

Comrade, I have noticed something. You should upload your storylines on the DYOM Website http://dyom.gtagames.nl this way more people will know for you.

SatournFan

Comrade, I have noticed something. You should upload your storylines on the DYOM Website http://dyom.gtagames.nl this way more people will know for you.

Let me repeat once again - the archives are too big to be uploaded on dyom.gtagames.nl, plus they may contain CLEO scripts and custom skins for peds, and those are, as far as I know, restricted. And if I choose to upload them on the site (yes, I actually do the uploading), then I have to exclude soundtrack and other things, but without those the storylines don't make any sense.

Wolf247

Well, perhaps we could upload the missions and add a Mediafire links for the sounds? I find that a good solution.

Platinum Card

Well, perhaps we could upload the missions and add a Mediafire links for the sounds? I find that a good solution.

Or have options. You make really decent missions that should be recognized more.

Wolf247's idea is a good option. Or you could do both. (Upload the full pack on mediafire & only the missions on Dyom.

Santal

Thanks for the idea, I was interested in it!

Wolf247

By the way, I mean putting the links in the description. One guy did that for mods, and he got away with it. If you want, I can upload the missions for you.

SoftTouch

By the way, I mean putting the links in the description. One guy did that for mods, and he got away with it. If you want, I can upload the missions for you.

I think Sato... I mean Vodka is doing pretty good job uploading them. And uploading them 2 times would just mean more work.

Wolf247

This topic should be Pinned.

Santal

0F9WEH2fFnA.jpg

Edited by Santal

Platinum Card

Awesome artwork! May I ask who does the posters for your mission packs? I'd like some done for mine as well.

Santal

Awesome artwork! May I ask who does the posters for your mission packs? I'd like some done for mine as well.

I've been doing this artwork)

SatournFan

A new translation has arrived. This time I present you a translated version of an adventure-themed storyline - 'Sacrificial Seeds'.

aEWsFzm.jpg?1

Sacrificial Seeds

Plot:

While scavenging through the desert covered by a plague epidemic, Federico and his son Enoch encounter a village whose inhabitants were brutally murdered...

Characters:

There are 2 main and 6 supporting characters in this story:

Federico - Federico is a protagonist who is scavenging through the desert with his son.

Enoch - Enoch is Federico's son who scavenges through the desert with his father.

Ringleader - The leader of bandits who operate in the desert.

Colonel - A high-ranking military who leads some kind of mission in the desert.

Mara - Colonel's fiancee.

The Masters of Duel - Self-descriptive. Federico meets them at some point in the story and challenges them to a fight.

Missions:

Download 'Sacrificial Seeds'

Additional notes:

- If you want full experience, don't forget to put SD folder in your GTA San Andreas User Files. Also you may want to install the skin and CLEO script included in the archive;

- Santal recommends to save after each mission.

Edited by Boris The Vodka

Platinum Card

Downloading now. Thanks Santal & Vodka for the translation!

Brief Review:

The design of this story was very well done. I love the way Sental puts together his cutscenes and the fact that he doesn't need dialogue to tell a story. He leaves it up to the players to interpret the story. This was very dark...but beautiful. He made good use of a lot of the new features and executed them perfectly. I believe that he is in a league of his own when it comes to his art style of story design. I have no complaints...I enjoyed this story.

10/10 :rampage:

Edited by Platinum Card

SatournFan

Brief Review:

The design of this story was very well done. I love the way Sental puts together his cutscenes and the fact that he doesn't need dialogue to tell a story. He leaves it up to the players to interpret the story. This was very dark...but beautiful. He made good use of a lot of the new features and executed them perfectly. I believe that he is in a league of his own when it comes to his art style of story design. I have no complaints...I enjoyed this story.

Seeing that you're liking Santal's projects, you might also want to check this out - http://gtaforums.com/topic/705414-guts-kishki-santal/

Santal

Brief Review:

Many thanks for your comment)

gheorgheM

one question (sorry if it was already asked): Why doesn't Santal make a profile on the DYOM site?

Wolf247

one question (sorry if it was already asked): Why doesn't Santal make a profile on the DYOM site?

Let me repeat once again - the archives are too big to be uploaded on dyom.gtagames.nl, plus they may contain CLEO scripts and custom skins for peds, and those are, as far as I know, restricted. And if I choose to upload them on the site (yes, I actually do the uploading), then I have to exclude soundtrack and other things, but without those the storylines don't make any sense.

This is why ^

BTW, Santal, what is this Skill CLEO mod you always put? Hitman or Gangster Skill Level mod?