Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,426 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Finn 7 five 11

Zimmerman fights DMX Facial Urination possible.

Frank Brown

protip: I'm not libertarian. Your previous post doesn't apply to me at all.

Don't come around me with that stupid 'protip' sh*t. I'm not 14 and this isn't 2006.

My post does apply to you because libertarian or not, you show the same symptoms. You're clearly trying to position your argument from the view of a fake 'logic and reason' standpoint. In reality you're arguing that the system works because for you it probably does.

I think that was a dig at me, actually, I'm pretty sure it was. Same thing with theadmiral.

You've never shown an interest in Ayn Rand, and I wouldn't really fit you in that sort of area completely. But I like you so maybe I'm letting you off the hook.

You know, I bought a copy of Atlas Shrugged and never read it. The only "libertarian" book I've really ever read was Road to Serfdom by Friedrich Hayek.

I cucked Alex Jones

My post does apply to you because libertarian or not, you show the same symptoms. You're clearly trying to position your argument from the view of a fake 'logic and reason' standpoint. In reality you're arguing that the system works because for you it probably does.

I'm sick, please Dr Dixon, cure me of the dreaded libertarian. :(

Mr. House

Don't come around me with that stupid 'protip' sh*t. I'm not 14 and this isn't 2006.

I think that was a dig at me, actually, I'm pretty sure it was. Same thing with theadmiral.

You've never shown an interest in Ayn Rand, and I wouldn't really fit you in that sort of area completely. But I like you so maybe I'm letting you off the hook.

You know, I bought a copy of Atlas Shrugged and never read it.

DON'T DO IT VLYNOR. I'll save you the pain, it's sh*t. Whether you agree with the political slant or not it's a f*cking terrible piece of writing, seriously God awful.

The only "libertarian" book I've really ever read was Road to Serfdom by Friedrich Hayek

I will forgive this because again, I'm a nice guy.

I'm sick, please Dr Dixon, cure me of the dreaded libertarian. :(

I don't think there's any cure for you man, we're going to have to amputate. In any case that little piece of creative writing with the 'symptoms' remark is better than anything Rand ever wrote.

Frank Brown

You know, I bought a copy of Atlas Shrugged and never read it.

DON'T DO IT VLYNOR. I'll save you the pain, it's sh*t. Whether you agree with the political slant or not it's a f*cking terrible piece of writing, seriously God awful.

No reason not to read something. If it's sh*t, it's sh*t. I still want to read it. :p

The only "libertarian" book I've really ever read was Road to Serfdom by Friedrich Hayek

I will forgive this because again, I'm a nice guy.

F.A. Hayek is a pretty intelligent guy, (Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences, Presidential Medal of Freedom). he's not spouting anarchist ideals.

Mr. House

No reason not to read something. If it's sh*t, it's sh*t. I still want to read it. :p

It's genuinely painful. It's a really long book. I don't regret many things in my life, but committing to that book is one of those regrets.

F.A. Hayek is a pretty intelligent guy, (Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences, Presidential Medal of Freedom). he's not spouting anarchist ideals.

No economist would propose anarchism, (free market 'anarchism' isn't anarchism) but hey, spouting anarchist ideals isn't stupid!

This is all definitely related to George Zimmerman. I know I started this sidetrack, but I was making a point.

Edited by Nale Dixon

gtamann123

I heard that the fight was called off

Mr. House

I guess even in America this was just too bizarre to actually happen.

Melchior

Can you debate by any other means besides ad hominems, hyperbole, and strawmen? I'm genuinely curious.

I simply resent the fact that you know nothing at all about this case, or the issues surrounding it, yet still felt compelled to barge in and act like the voice of reason, setting everybody straight. You don't even understand how this issue ties into race: it's not that everyone is furious at Zimmerman as an individual, they're pissed off that he was acquitted and defended by a great deal of the population, despite it being an open and shut case, legally speaking. The only variable between this and other comparable cases that end in conviction, is that this was a white man using a firearm to defend his gated community from a black teenager. It was every gun owner's fantasy come to life, and the black community is understandably ticked off at the fact that scores of people jerk off to the idea of splattering their kin all over the wall.

Yet, despite knowing nothing about the case, despite the entire, lengthy discussion going completely over your head, you expected to come in here with your knee jerk reaction and lecture people much more familiar with the case than you, expecting them to say "oh, I see. I know I'm too emotional, please teach me to think critically and not see racism everywhere... maybe with your help I can undo years of MSNBC liberal conditioning."

GunWrath

I tell you all what.. I'll fight DMX and Zimmerman at once, if it will bring means of shutting this topic the f*ck up.

also, bring in Voodoo, Harley, Daz and Waddy. I'll fight it all.. and yes, on my own.

sivispacem

Can we avoid this topic turning into yet another sh*t-storm about the Zimmerman trial? I for one am only here to watch him get pissed on by.

Danz.

I think both should disappear from the media and fall into oblivion, they are not people worth of attention and only represent the worst that could come out of their communities. One is a racist murderer and the other is an homophobic asshole who also isn't an example of a peaceful person, considering the many illegal things that DMX has done in his past.

Really it's gonna be an horror show, showing what kind of person you should not try to be if you wanna be at least decent. I'll cheer for the society and the media so that they'll achieve an improvement.

lucid121

world war z 2

mr quick

With such a title, I expected a milestone

Finn 7 five 11

With such a title, I expected a milestone

I don't do milestones.

@Danz, I suppose you do have a point, DMX isn't exactly a shining role model either, but at least he isn't trying to cash in on fact he killed someone and got famous for it, that's what really makes me want Zimmerman to get pummeled.

I mean next thing you know he's doing sex tapes and has A tv show called keeping up with the Zimmerman's.

Edited by •¿F¡ññ4L¡ƒ£?•

ShadowDog94

It's cancelled, lads.

Frank Brown

I mean next thing you know he's doing sex tapes...

tumblr_m6wgvmRU9e1r1k34vo1_500.jpg

Please. No. Never. I beg of you.