Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,040 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Phatgordo13

The GTAForums Official Crew

Kushology

No, I would have said the influence as well but definitely not a one man job.. I mean, yeah, choice was yours but you see several of us that have used or still use glitches.

I had no idea you were that broke. Andreas had like, few hundred dollars to his name way back. Pretend and I sourced sh*t ton of high-ends for him and gave him money from events if he was in the lobby.

I think he's over a couple mill now from himself and help.

Quadro

Once you taste sweet victory with glitching and how much time it gives you to do WHAT YOU WANT, you never go back.

Madhatter

Once you taste sweet victory with glitching and how much time it gives you to do WHAT YOU WANT, you never go back.

This is so true, its not even funny.

Kushology

My first time money glitching, I felt so bad for it and bought shark cards.. Pathetic, I know.

:lol:

Nick1020

My first time money glitching, I felt so bad for it and bought shark cards.. Pathetic, I know.

I remember doing the LSC glitch a few weeks into gtao. I never really played online games like that so all of this was very new to me. Money was tight but eventually after discovering the lsc glitch I never looked back. This was back when it wasnt that much to spend either. Hell one of our commissioners who disappeared even complained that it wasnt enough stuff to buy.

Madhatter

Wow just wow Kush

Kushology

Wow just wow Kush

I know..

Funny thing is, I still make tickets to Rockstar Support about some minor character bugs or something from time to time. They'll dig through my account or watch my videos of me while practically waving dupe money in their face..

Edited by Kushology

ALifeOfMisery

I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't mind grinding.

I don't really mind it either. It kind of suits my personality and why I game to get lost in a routine.

I use to be in a pretty hardcore friendly grinding crew, made enough money between I/E and GR that I can easily top up my cash between updates.

Went from around 100m before DH to just over 70m and by the time the next DLC comes I'll be back to 100m+ just from I/E, Bunker and playing whatever is on double cash.

I'm having more fun with the game now I don't relentlessly chase money and spend some time d*cking around in free roam, accepting invites to random stuff etc.

tcfanatic

I was clean for a log time. I enjoyed some of the grinding and felt a sense of pride for being a clean player. It got old though. I felt I've grinded enough that I should be able to have whatever I want in this game. So I've done some of the glitches and don't regret it one damn bit.

HARBUJAHN

I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't mind grinding.

More specifically, I hate HAVING to grind, but some of the grinding is still fun to me. Selling post op vans, no. But crate missions, VIP work, even most of the sales. Like I hate post op vans obviously, and garbage trucks are meh, but the others are fine. With bunkers I don't like the dune fav sales because that vehicle is a piece of sh*t, but most of the rest are fine.

Thing is, I've been playing GTA for decades now. Just driving around is fun, just flying around is fun, shooting NPCs is fun, so most of the grinding just gives me a slightly more structured version of what I'd be doing anyway. Still driving, but in this vehicle from here to there, still killing NPCs, but these specific ones.

I never seen anyone put a shift in like yourself and reaper lol

BLΛƆKPIИK

I own like 5 cars, all that space in my office garage gone to waste. anyone who is desperate for more garages would be triggered if they saw my empty spots, ha.

Edited by xxi

HARBUJAHN

I own like 5 cars, all that space in my office garage gone to waste. anyone who is desperate for more garages would be triggered if they saw my empty spots, ha.

Can i rent some spaces :D? Im completely full even the mocs got a turdmobile hidden in there lol

Quadro

Sounds like you've been exporting cars like stoakzee ;)

Edited by Quadro

Kushology

Sounds like you've been exporting cars like stoakzee ;)Nah, she doesn't do that.

She just has a slim list of cars she likes in the game.

100% guarantee all her vehicles are something that benefits her doing freeroam work, I'd be surprised if she had any leisure vehicles.

Lol.

Edited by Kushology

BLΛƆKPIИK

lol basically.

oppressor, nightshark, insurgent, feltzer and a deluxo. I did own a GP1 for a bit but I sold it, no suprise there.

Dr.Evol

I could def could use more garagespace. Pretty much every corner is filled

Who's on tonight?

HARBUJAHN

lol basically.

oppressor, nightshark, insurgent, feltzer and a deluxo. I did own a GP1 for a bit but I sold it, no suprise there.

You must have stacks upon stacks of cash :D

BLΛƆKPIИK

oprah money boi. most of it is legit, then there be some glitched dolla 👀

Edited by xxi

bloatedsack

did own a GP1 for a bit but I sold it, no suprise there.

was that the sexy super car? coz whatever that thing was it was hot.

Kushology

Itali GTB Custom.

Ronzilla.

Late post:

Contact missions x2 $? Contact missions WERE fun. The first couple hundred times...

How tf do we not get new contact missions from a year or so ago when I last grinded them. Contact missions wouldn't be so bad if I didn't do them all enough times to have them memorized.

If we had mission creator, ya boi would be making all sorts of missions that are much better than half of the pizza delivery ones R* makes.

Rafae

Lester's are still somewhat fun with a decent group or even if you run them solo. They pay out quite decent too when doubled, unlike Ron(lol), Simeon or Lamar's contact missions. Eh, GTA Online is in it's FIFTH year of service, the fact that they still do stuff like this is more than welcome.

Queen

Word.

Would be nice to get some new ones. But I'm actually playing the old ones right now. Driving around as Batman kind of puts some freshness into it. :p

BLΛƆKPIИK

sinking feeling is probably my fav lester mission, kind of odd this one doesn't have team lives.

Rafae

sinking feeling is probably my fav lester mission, kind of odd this one doesn't have team lives.

Trouble with respawning since it takes place inside the sewer tunnels. Same thing with High Priority Case taking place on the Mile High Club roof. Not that hard of a problem to fix but back then it was probably a bitch.

Cackling Jack

I still enjoyed doing them with Owl ( cant remmeber his first name ) a few nights ago. We did the 16 job plsylist which was fun. Think my favorvite lester job is hack and dash. I still do them with Amy Vinewood every now and then. Good times.

Amy Vinewood

If we had mission creator, ya boi would be making all sorts of missions that are much better than half of the pizza delivery ones R* makes.

That gives me a idea actually, I'd love to make a mission similar to working your "average nighty shift" as a pizza driver.. maybe a capture would work?

See who gets the most runs at the end of the night.. who can take the best route and beat their fellow driver back to the store.. hey, at least you wont have to mop the store after closing, lol

Pizza delivery irl can be more exciting than you think - it has it's moments sometimes :lol:

I haven't played around with the creator enough but are all captures pick up something at one same location and drop it off at the one same spot? Can I pick different drop off locations?

Edited by Amy Vinewood

Rafae

Damn it Ron don't give Amy ideas!

Ronzilla.

I think you can, but you are at the mercy of the creator. Save often, because you never know when the creator will sh*t on you.

BLΛƆKPIИK

somewhat of a rant, I don't want to be spammed with psn messages about GC2F. if you're on my friends list and doing this glitch, thats fine but don't try and push it on to me. I'm getting messages up the wigwam from a few people in the crew about it and I really don't give a toss.

not trying to be a bitch or start sh*t but its the nicest way I can put it rn.

thank ya.

Edited by xxi