Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    2. News

    1. GTA Online

      1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

      1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA Next

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

    2. Red Dead Redemption

    3. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

    2. Site Suggestions

Phatgordo13

The GTAForums Official Crew

Recommended Posts

JohnnyXR

He hasn't done anything to me, but as everyone said before he has had problems with other's. Most of the time I see him, he leaves right after joining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology

He hasn't done anything to me, but as everyone said before he has had problems with other's. Most of the time I see him, he leaves right after joining.

Scared of ya. Knows you'd destroy his sh*t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tcfanatic

Thing that bothered me, with Red..

 

It was during a SYG. I was up on a roof killing these guys and he kills me. I respawn, he killed me again and then he said he was "friendly to GTAF crew". He kept going passive or ghost so I wouldn't/couldn't kill him.

 

I don't know about y'all but if someone is friendly to the crew..there wouldn't have been a first, let alone a second kill.

Sorry that happened with Redskull. I can assure you it was indeed an honest (even if stupid) mistake. I've been playing with him for almost 2 years now and he's always showed respect towards our crew. This was a simple case of him not noticing you were in the crew prior to engaging you.

 

Blackforever is another story. And yes, he is on my friends list but I'm putting him on notice. He's not psycho or anything, just really immature. A week or so ago, I was in a session with him and Methyus. Reaper joined, messaged black something like "lets do this". Black went straight to passive. He won't fight if he knows he can't win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwiftPro

I'd go straight to passive too if Reaper said that to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae

Do not fk with the Reaper.

 

Ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Use For A Name

Do not fk with the Reaper.

 

Ever.

LOL

 

The guys on the mic last week f*cked with him after Reaper f*cked with them. Got him out of his jet and Reaper spent the next half hour alternating OTR and ghost...and still got his ass handed to him. They were trashing GTAF and him on the mic, it was hilarious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mattodon

Which car has the most sentimental value for you? As in, if you had to sell all of your cars except one, which one would you keep? For me, it would be my OG Roosevelt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology

Which car has the most sentimental value for you? As in, if you had to sell all of your cars except one, which one would you keep? For me, it would be my OG Roosevelt.

My Sultan RS. I've had it since launch, which I upgraded to the RS asap when it came out..

 

Close second would be my armoured Kuruma..made me the most money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nick1020

My Enitiy XF. I hope they release another one. It was my first super cari brought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amy Vinewood

Without a doubt my T20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Audi

Armored Shafter V12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PatG

Definitely my 9F.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology

I hope they release another one.

XF was my first Super too..and god yes. We need another Överflöd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mattodon

 

Do not fk with the Reaper.

 

Ever.

LOL

 

The guys on the mic last week f*cked with him after Reaper f*cked with them. Got him out of his jet and Reaper spent the next half hour alternating OTR and ghost...and still got his ass handed to him. They were trashing GTAF and him on the mic, it was hilarious

 

Why are you even on the crew thread if you think it's funny to hear your own crew trashed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnnyXR

Which car has the most sentimental value for you? As in, if you had to sell all of your cars except one, which one would you keep? For me, it would be my OG Roosevelt.

It would be my Obey Rocoto. Love that car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A Paradox from 94

My Deep Wine Red Coquette Blackfin. That car is the complete package for me with awesome engine sound, a topless option, appealing body, it's a classic Corvette, and it is still viable to use in races.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronzilla.

 

 

Do not fk with the Reaper.

 

Ever.

LOL

 

The guys on the mic last week f*cked with him after Reaper f*cked with them. Got him out of his jet and Reaper spent the next half hour alternating OTR and ghost...and still got his ass handed to him. They were trashing GTAF and him on the mic, it was hilarious

 

Why are you even on the crew thread if you think it's funny to hear your own crew trashed?

He has nothing better to do. Even when he was in the crew, he had nothing good to say, and did nothing but whine and cry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dino722

There should be a thread with a black list of ex-members who f*cked up in a way and oblise members to erase from friend list...not that I have anything against the guy but he could join a pacific lobby with gtaf members and inmediatly invite randoms from his list with the only purpose to grief or retaliate against us.

It happend with me and crew leader that has an open season to hunt down any gtaf member across the lobbys and once came in a crew session to grief and report.

Just a sugestion to avoid future conflicts.

 

PD The crew that hates us is Los syndicate and goes by the apex crew label. Leader: GMR-78. He will report you and try to grief ya lot.

Edited by dino722

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bloatedsack

No one got kicked out in disgrace, the group dynamic and the Conine Experience were not compatible so before it had a chance to turn ugly, he quit.

 

Ergo, I'd like to use a portion of my enormous reserves of charm, influence, and even tempered wisdom to suggest that we don't bait the guy in "our" thread, and that he doesn't troll the thread. It is a public thread in a public message forum, so it's a bit impossible to stop someone from reading it; nor should that be a requirement.

 

We're all adults, we can all act like it once in awhile.

 

Who wants to talk about Elite Dangerous?


Which car has the most sentimental value for you? As in, if you had to sell all of your cars except one, which one would you keep? For me, it would be my OG Roosevelt.

 

My Cobra mk3.

 

Oh. we're not talking ED? GTA? Body Style 255 Stratum.

 

RKa09Gedf06YrlNVtBWL9w_0_0.jpg

 

 

 

Runner up? Sure!

eneCkjXApUOS-fmUEpPksQ_0_0.jpg

I haven't had it as long as the Stratum (which was modded in on PS3), but I've had a boner for the Blista Compact since Vice City, where it was one of my favourites and took over for the Cossie from GTA1.

 

I specifically remember preferring the BC to any other car in San Andreas, as well.

 

Seriously, though.. why can't we have a Cossie?

segreto_cossie.jpg

 

 

Edited by bloatedsack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology

Who wants to talk about Elite Dangerous?

Just you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronzilla.

And Sweets

 

 

Also, am I the only one laughing when the guy who talks about boners 75% (the other 25% being peoples Moms) of the time is telling everyone to act like adults?

Edited by Ronzilla187

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kushology

And Sweets

 

 

Also, am I the only one laughing when the guy who talks about boners 75% (the other 25% being peoples Moms) of the time is telling everyone to act like adults?

No, I laughed too tbh. I thought I was alone so I didn't point it out. :pp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bloatedsack

And Sweets

 

MikeOL, Alien2, and I think Swiftpro's getting ready to make the jump.

 

 

Also, am I the only one laughing when the guy who talks about boners 75% (the other 25% being peoples Moms) of the time is telling everyone to act like adults?

 

I would hope not, there's a reason I invoked my "enormous reserves of charm, influence, and even tempered wisdom."

 

BTW, bonertalk is a go if you'd prefer it to ED (which is not, in this particular juncture, Erectile Dysfunction). I can accommodate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ILL

This one.



0_0.jpg



c8xE3r6.jpg?1


Edited by iLLYHiGHROLLER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronzilla.

Just wait Gfen. You're gonna hear all about my Pokemon adventures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bloatedsack

Just wait Gfen. You're gonna hear all about my Pokemon adventures.

 

I look forward to scrolling past those posts, just like FO4 and RDR3 posts now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae

Which car has the most sentimental value for you? As in, if you had to sell all of your cars except one, which one would you keep? For me, it would be my OG Roosevelt.

KrkcHsNnwEG3DcAuLk_ZlA_0_0_small.jpg

 

tenor.gif

Edited by Rafae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rebeldevil

I'll never get rid of my Futo. It was my first car in GTAO and there's always something special about your first car. It's not the prettiest, or fastest, or anything-est I own, but I don't care. I love it anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SWEETSAPRIK

Sentimental?

 

Regular Sultan. I like the RS, but the original, modded to look like the IV gang variant. <3

 

While some of the other vehicles mentioned have no sentimental value to me, if I had to survive playing the game with only one vehicle, I could see lots of others making sense for functional reasons.

 

T20 or maybe the Itali for speed, maybe even something like a regular Massacro. A Shotaro or even a Bati for that matter.

 

V12 for speed and a four seater.

 

Armored V12 for that, minus some speed, but with added durability.

 

I could even see why someone might choose something like an Oppressor, Insurgent, or a Nightshark now.

 

But yeah, if it was just one and for sentimental reasons, my sultan. (Though I have a futo modded to look like the IV gang variant too, so I see where you're coming from jwreb.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bloatedsack

Regular Sultan. I like the RS, but the original, modded to look like the IV gang variant. <3

 

The GTAV Sultan is far better in every regard than the RS, from driving dynamics to cost to sheer utility. The only place the RS supercedes the original is in the amount of custom options, and they're all ruined by that side mount fartcan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 1 Anonymous, 1 Guest

    • No Use For A Name
×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.