2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Phatgordo13

The GTAForums Official Crew

JohnnyXR

He hasn't done anything to me, but as everyone said before he has had problems with other's. Most of the time I see him, he leaves right after joining.

Kushology

He hasn't done anything to me, but as everyone said before he has had problems with other's. Most of the time I see him, he leaves right after joining.

Scared of ya. Knows you'd destroy his sh*t.

tcfanatic

Thing that bothered me, with Red..

It was during a SYG. I was up on a roof killing these guys and he kills me. I respawn, he killed me again and then he said he was "friendly to GTAF crew". He kept going passive or ghost so I wouldn't/couldn't kill him.

I don't know about y'all but if someone is friendly to the crew..there wouldn't have been a first, let alone a second kill.

Sorry that happened with Redskull. I can assure you it was indeed an honest (even if stupid) mistake. I've been playing with him for almost 2 years now and he's always showed respect towards our crew. This was a simple case of him not noticing you were in the crew prior to engaging you.

Blackforever is another story. And yes, he is on my friends list but I'm putting him on notice. He's not psycho or anything, just really immature. A week or so ago, I was in a session with him and Methyus. Reaper joined, messaged black something like "lets do this". Black went straight to passive. He won't fight if he knows he can't win.

SwiftPro

I'd go straight to passive too if Reaper said that to me.

Rafae

Do not fk with the Reaper.

Ever.

No Use For A Name

Ever.

LOL

The guys on the mic last week f*cked with him after Reaper f*cked with them. Got him out of his jet and Reaper spent the next half hour alternating OTR and ghost...and still got his ass handed to him. They were trashing GTAF and him on the mic, it was hilarious

Mattodon

Which car has the most sentimental value for you? As in, if you had to sell all of your cars except one, which one would you keep? For me, it would be my OG Roosevelt.

Kushology

Which car has the most sentimental value for you? As in, if you had to sell all of your cars except one, which one would you keep? For me, it would be my OG Roosevelt.

My Sultan RS. I've had it since launch, which I upgraded to the RS asap when it came out..

Close second would be my armoured Kuruma..made me the most money.

Nick1020

My Enitiy XF. I hope they release another one. It was my first super cari brought.

Amy Vinewood

Without a doubt my T20

Audi

Armored Shafter V12

PatG

Definitely my 9F.

Kushology

I hope they release another one.

XF was my first Super too..and god yes. We need another Överflöd.

Mattodon

Ever.

LOL

The guys on the mic last week f*cked with him after Reaper f*cked with them. Got him out of his jet and Reaper spent the next half hour alternating OTR and ghost...and still got his ass handed to him. They were trashing GTAF and him on the mic, it was hilarious

Why are you even on the crew thread if you think it's funny to hear your own crew trashed?

JohnnyXR

It would be my Obey Rocoto. Love that car.

A Paradox from 94

My Deep Wine Red Coquette Blackfin. That car is the complete package for me with awesome engine sound, a topless option, appealing body, it's a classic Corvette, and it is still viable to use in races.

Ronzilla.

Ever.

LOL

Why are you even on the crew thread if you think it's funny to hear your own crew trashed?

He has nothing better to do. Even when he was in the crew, he had nothing good to say, and did nothing but whine and cry.

dino722

There should be a thread with a black list of ex-members who f*cked up in a way and oblise members to erase from friend list...not that I have anything against the guy but he could join a pacific lobby with gtaf members and inmediatly invite randoms from his list with the only purpose to grief or retaliate against us.

It happend with me and crew leader that has an open season to hunt down any gtaf member across the lobbys and once came in a crew session to grief and report.

Just a sugestion to avoid future conflicts.

PD The crew that hates us is Los syndicate and goes by the apex crew label. Leader: GMR-78. He will report you and try to grief ya lot.

Edited by dino722

bloatedsack

No one got kicked out in disgrace, the group dynamic and the Conine Experience were not compatible so before it had a chance to turn ugly, he quit.

Ergo, I'd like to use a portion of my enormous reserves of charm, influence, and even tempered wisdom to suggest that we don't bait the guy in "our" thread, and that he doesn't troll the thread. It is a public thread in a public message forum, so it's a bit impossible to stop someone from reading it; nor should that be a requirement.

We're all adults, we can all act like it once in awhile.

Who wants to talk about Elite Dangerous?

My Cobra mk3.

Oh. we're not talking ED? GTA? Body Style 255 Stratum.

RKa09Gedf06YrlNVtBWL9w_0_0.jpg

Runner up? Sure!

eneCkjXApUOS-fmUEpPksQ_0_0.jpg

I haven't had it as long as the Stratum (which was modded in on PS3), but I've had a boner for the Blista Compact since Vice City, where it was one of my favourites and took over for the Cossie from GTA1.

I specifically remember preferring the BC to any other car in San Andreas, as well.

Seriously, though.. why can't we have a Cossie?

segreto_cossie.jpg

Edited by bloatedsack

Kushology

Who wants to talk about Elite Dangerous?

Just you.

Ronzilla.

And Sweets

Also, am I the only one laughing when the guy who talks about boners 75% (the other 25% being peoples Moms) of the time is telling everyone to act like adults?

Edited by Ronzilla187

Kushology

And Sweets

Also, am I the only one laughing when the guy who talks about boners 75% (the other 25% being peoples Moms) of the time is telling everyone to act like adults?

No, I laughed too tbh. I thought I was alone so I didn't point it out. :pp

bloatedsack

And Sweets

MikeOL, Alien2, and I think Swiftpro's getting ready to make the jump.

I would hope not, there's a reason I invoked my "enormous reserves of charm, influence, and even tempered wisdom."

BTW, bonertalk is a go if you'd prefer it to ED (which is not, in this particular juncture, Erectile Dysfunction). I can accommodate.

ILL

This one.

0_0.jpg

c8xE3r6.jpg?1

Edited by iLLYHiGHROLLER

Ronzilla.

Just wait Gfen. You're gonna hear all about my Pokemon adventures.

bloatedsack

Just wait Gfen. You're gonna hear all about my Pokemon adventures.

I look forward to scrolling past those posts, just like FO4 and RDR3 posts now.

Rafae

KrkcHsNnwEG3DcAuLk_ZlA_0_0_small.jpg

tenor.gif

Edited by Rafae

rebeldevil

I'll never get rid of my Futo. It was my first car in GTAO and there's always something special about your first car. It's not the prettiest, or fastest, or anything-est I own, but I don't care. I love it anyway.

SWEETSAPRIK

Sentimental?

Regular Sultan. I like the RS, but the original, modded to look like the IV gang variant. <3

While some of the other vehicles mentioned have no sentimental value to me, if I had to survive playing the game with only one vehicle, I could see lots of others making sense for functional reasons.

T20 or maybe the Itali for speed, maybe even something like a regular Massacro. A Shotaro or even a Bati for that matter.

V12 for speed and a four seater.

Armored V12 for that, minus some speed, but with added durability.

I could even see why someone might choose something like an Oppressor, Insurgent, or a Nightshark now.

But yeah, if it was just one and for sentimental reasons, my sultan. (Though I have a futo modded to look like the IV gang variant too, so I see where you're coming from jwreb.)

bloatedsack

Regular Sultan. I like the RS, but the original, modded to look like the IV gang variant. <3

The GTAV Sultan is far better in every regard than the RS, from driving dynamics to cost to sheer utility. The only place the RS supercedes the original is in the amount of custom options, and they're all ruined by that side mount fartcan.